*Maureen*

TUESDAY!!

90 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

today's dvd releases:

August 12

- Aftermath: Population Zero (Documentary) Buy Now!

- The Art of War II: Betrayal (Action, Thriler) Buy Now!

- Berenstain Bears: Family and Friendship (Animation, Family, TV) Buy Now!

- Caroline in the City: The First Season (Comedy, TV) Buy Now!

- CJ7 (Comedy, Sci-Fi) Buy Now!

- Dave's World: The First Season (Comedy, TV) Buy Now!

- DC Super Heroes: The Filmation Adventures (Action, Animation, Sci-Fi) Buy Now!

- Felon (Drama) Buy Now!

- The Killing Gene (Unrated) (Crime, Thriller) Buy Now!

- The Legend of the Shadowless Sword (Action) Buy Now!

- The Love Boat: Season One, Volume Two (Comedy, Romance, TV) Buy Now!

- Prison Break: Season Three (Adventure, Crime, Drama, Thriller, TV) Buy Now!

- The Secret (Horror, Thriller) Buy Now!

- Smart People (Comedy, Drama, Romance) Buy Now!

- South Park: The Complete Eleventh Season (Uncensored) (Animation, Comedy, TV) Buy Now!

- The Three Stooges Collection, Vol. 3: 1940 - 1942 (Comedy, TV) Buy Now!

- Tom and Jerry Tales: Volume 5 (Animation, Comedy, Family, TV) Buy Now!

- Tru Calling: The Complete Series (Action, Adventure, Drama, Sci-Fi, Thriller, TV) Buy Now!

- Warlords (Action, Drama, History, War) Buy Now!

- The Wire: The Complete Fifth Season (Crime, Drama, TV) Buy Now!

bleh, nothing exciting..........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

maureen I've had that happen before...how embarassing!!

olivia good luck today with calling dos I hope you get some answers!

Juliana what gave you the hives? I'm allergic to shrimp :crying: and penicillin.

sweet peach that's SCAREY!!! :blink: I'm a control freak and could never let my husband handle it all. lol

Polar I'll let you use that energy by cleaning my messy house if you'd like!!! Good luck tonight you must be so excited!!!

Tamara good luck to you and Adam!

Hi charles and anyone else I missed. Workin on first cup of coffee. My whole morning routine is shot to he11 because now I drop the husband off to work. I like being with him but the smoking in the car is not how I like to wake up in the am ya know? And he smokes extra now because he can't smoke at work unless he's on break or lunch.

word of the day: fuckalty. When hubby was telling me about his first day at work he said, "and sometimes the fuckalty comes in and needs something". :lol::lol::lol:

I made him say it three times and my sides were splitting!! :rofl:

Edited by bridget

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Juliana what gave you the hives? I'm allergic to shrimp :crying: and penicillin.

I'm allergic to an antibiotic in beef. I had some beef slipped to me unknowingly and it set me off lol.

Thanks girls!

Sweet peach-- I don't know if I could have handled that LOL! I would have at least needed to be involved 50%. I saw the random way he filled out forms and there is no way we could have gotten a visa if he did it lol.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Maureen I have done that too with a video from blockbuster :blink: I was SO SURE I had returned it but the cashier girl was some high school age beeyotch and I pretty much went off on her. imagine my surprise when I was cleaning a couple of weeks later and wow! there it was!

I hope everyone has a great tuesday, looks like its starting off with some good news already :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Good morning, Ladies & Charles!!! I hope you are well today.

Tamara & Adam - good luck! I remember that interview very well.

Julianna, I'm glad you're better today.

Olivia, how are your ears???

PB - have a wonderful reunion with your hubibi. Like my play on words??? hehe

Bridget, I almost spit out my coffee with your husband's word of the day. :rofl:

Edited by Staashi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

sara, that pic of amirah is pricesless...us MENA ladies and gents sure do make some beautiful children!

carolyn, JP, and Wahrania should be having their babies any day now, if they havent already..3 more MENA babies! How exciting!!

So i put zaid in his exersaucer not sure how he would feel about it, but, he loves the darn thing, I didnt think that at 3 months he could support his body and stand, but to my surprise, hes going to town in it! I sure am proud of that darn exersaucer, I got it in the package brand new at a garage sale for 2.50$ its going for 89.99 at walmart...woohoo im such a bargainer!

speaking of a bargain, I went to my local once upon a child and got 12 - 3piece outfits for fall/winter and 3 pairs of carters shoes (brand new) for 68$...Im pretty sure Ill take 100$ out of my next paycheck and go back for a few more sets and sleepers...you really cant beat the prices there..

ETA: Jackie please PM me your new number

Edited by ks71905

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thx bridget! :thumbs: I got ahold of DOS and they were so nice and helpful. I posted an update in my calling DOS thread.

:D They're all better Staashi!

Thx for asking!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That is an awesome deal on the exersaucer Kelly!! We put Malek in his a little over 3 months and stuffed a pillow behind his back so he would stop leaning backwards in it. He loves it now, he is so loud with it and he thinks he's hot stuff in it! Awesome prices at Once Upon a Child. I love that place, its like hit or miss though but when you hit the jackpot there it is wonderfulllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thx bridget! :thumbs: I got ahold of DOS and they were so nice and helpful. I posted an update in my calling DOS thread.

Thx for asking!

speaking of which, last week i had a sore left ear. i blamed olivia for my having a sympathy ear ache. :angry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thx for asking!

speaking of which, last week i had a sore left ear. i blamed olivia for my having a sympathy ear ache. :angry:

:( Well thanks for helping me get better. Hope your ear does to.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.