meljesca

need advice

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everybody,we called the NVC last July 28,2008 and we got our MNL2008xxxxxx case number. then last JUly 31st we receievd a letter from them stating that we are approved and another letter on august 2nd stating our case number and said that within that week they will send our packet to MANILA US embassy. But then today August 12 my fiance called the NVC then they said that our packet haven't sent yet. and i see timeline same as ours or later than ours that thier papers are already at MAnila US Embassy.can anyone enlighten me about this? it's more than a week since we received there 2nd letter from them but they haven't sent out our papers yet

Do you already have an Interview date????????

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Timeline

not yet, we don't have any interview date yet. We just received 2 letters from nvc first stating that we are approved last july 31st and 2nd letter stating our case number and they will send out our papers to consulate with in the week adn it's more than a week now. my fiance called this morning and NVC said our papers not yet sent out

Filed: Timeline

not yet, we don't have any interview date yet. We just received 2 letters from nvc first stating that we are approved last july 31st and 2nd letter stating our case number and they will send out our papers to consulate with in the week adn it's more than a week now. my fiance called this morning and NVC said our papers not yet sent out

when they say they're gonna send it in a week, sometimes that estimate is inaccurate. I received a letter from NVC 9 days after they had received it and sent it out, and by the time I received the letter my approved petition had already arrived at the embassy.

I wouldn't worry yet, but did you bother to ask NVC whether or not they STILL have it?

if they still have it, then ask why it hasn't been sent out, there could be lots of reasons.

Good luck

hi!

if you want u can try calling the USEM to check if they have your papers already. I would suggest that the petitioner should be the one to call . the number is 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 look for grace.

God BLess!

01/22/08 hired an immigration lawyer

02/28/08 I 129F sent it to the lawyer

03/03/08 I-129F Received at CSC

03/04/08 NOA1

03/05/08 Touched

07/14/08 NOA2

07/24/08 Called NVC and got our MNL case number

07/25/08 NOA2 Hard copy received

07/29/08 USEM Rcvd hard file

07/30/08 Paid document verification

08/01/08 Called USEM for interview appointment! (Thank you lord)

08/19/08 Medical Examination

08/20/08 Medical Examination (PASSED)

08/26/08 Interview (PINK Slip only)

10/08/08 Visa Printing! Yehheeyy! (after 48years of waiting)

10/09/08 Visa Printing Done and is ready for release

10/10/08 Visa delivered yippeee!

10/31/08 FLY DAY!!!! POE LAS, NV[/color] PLS BLESS OUR TRIP OH LORD!

11/03/08 Got married in Las Vegas

11/15/08 filed SSN

11/29/08 SSN Card Rcvd

AOS JOURNEY

12/10/08 send AOS & EAD Packet to Chicago Lockbox

12/18/08 Cashed check

12/26/08 Rcvd NOA

01/07/09 Biometrics Appointment/Done

01/12/09 Rcvd mail TRANSFER NOTICE TO CSC (AOS)

03/10/2009 Rcvd EAD

04/20/2009 GREEN CARD RCVD!!! No interview at all!

04/21/2009 Got Driver Learners Permit

The Will of God never takes you to

where the Grace of God will not protect you.

v1g6b64wviy.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Meljesca, please let us know what happens when you call the embassy. I think you should call them, just in case they already have your documents. I am sorry that you are encountering a small obstacle, but maybe it really isn't a problem at all. Keep us updated please, and I am praying that it will be ok soon.

Stevi

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

Spent month in Africa 06/2007

Spent month in UK 02/2008

I-129F Sent : 03-05

I-129F NOA1 : 03-07

I-129 NOA1 Hard Copy: 03-15

Touched: 03-11

Touched: 03-13

Touched: 03-14

Touched: 07-22.

I-129F NOA2 :07-22

Touched: 07-23

I-129 NOA2 Hard Copy:07-28

NVC Received : 07-28

NVC Left : 07-30

Consulate Received : 08-06

Packet 3 Received : 08-15

Packet 3 Sent : 09-04 and 10-2

Packet 4 Received : 10-6

Interview Date : 10-16

Comment: Issued blue slip at interview to get Police Certs AGAIN :-(

Timeline

when they say they're gonna send it in a week, sometimes that estimate is inaccurate. I received a letter from NVC 9 days after they had received it and sent it out, and by the time I received the letter my approved petition had already arrived at the embassy.

I wouldn't worry yet, but did you bother to ask NVC whether or not they STILL have it?

if they still have it, then ask why it hasn't been sent out, there could be lots of reasons.

Good luck

the problem is we already received 2 letters from NVC.

* First letter JUly 31st: they have received and approved our papers

* Second letter August 2: is they gave us our case number and they told us that they will send it within that week

My fiance called them again yesterday and NVC told him that our papers are not yet sent.It's 1 week and 4 days since the 2nd letter from NVC.WE really don't know why they are keeping our papers,they should have sent it to the consulate last week. WE got our our NOA2 last July 25th.

I called Embassy landline yesterday and they told me that our papers aren't there yet.

it's the 2nd time they did it to us.

First was the USCIS updating our case that we got RFE but then we received letter from them that we are approved no RFE letter, then now NVC kee[ telling that our papers not sent out yet..ahhhhhhhh.......pls pray for us guys i'll pray for all of us as well..take care and God bless and gudluck too

hi!

if you want u can try calling the USEM to check if they have your papers already. I would suggest that the petitioner should be the one to call . the number is 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 look for grace.

God BLess!

Timeline
hi!

God BLess!

Hi, i tried to call them. but she (Grace or Loraine) said papers aren't yet there(no file found). WE have the same timeline almost. and you got your NOA2 hardcopy july 25th same as ours. I wonder why you already got your interview date. Congratz..

Timeline
Meljesca, please let us know what happens when you call the embassy. I think you should call them, just in case they already have your documents. I am sorry that you are encountering a small obstacle, but maybe it really isn't a problem at all. Keep us updated please, and I am praying that it will be ok soon.

Stevi

Hi STEVI, USE told me that our papers aren't there yet. I'm not really in a hurry.but i am just basing on timeline same as those who already got there papers at consulate and ahd thier interviews.maybe they are just lucky enough.hehe..Congratz guys..you're almost there...

Timeline

Stevi

Hi STEVI, USE told me that our papers aren't there yet. I'm not really in a hurry.but i am just basing on timeline same as those who already got there papers at consulate and ahd thier interviews.maybe they are just lucky enough.hehe..Congratz guys..you're almost there...

yeppey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! papers on it's way to consulate..God bless everyone..gudluck..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.