one...two...tree

Facts About Poop

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
:lol: Thanks, for sharing?

:blush: You're welcome...hehehe. Actually, our 5 month old is constipated...does a lot of grunting and poor boy sometimes cries. We called his pediatrician and she recommended beyond giving him prune juice, buying some over-the-counter suppositories. I've been trying to read up on what is possibly causing the constipation...I think it was the introduction of First Foods and rice cereal.

Have the pediatrician talked to you about "the fart excersice"? It will keep your baby without stomachache because of the constipation...

Try it! It will make your baby's bowel move...

Put your baby on his back, lift his legs and then bring them agains his stomach, it is effective and the babies love them

I do it all the time to my nephew (9 months old)

Be carefull don't do it with a pamper on...lol

Thank you. :yes: Yes...and his momma also will make this grunting sound, "Uh-uhhhhhhh," repeatedly. She thinks it helps him and I won't argue...hehehe.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

:blush: You're welcome...hehehe. Actually, our 5 month old is constipated...does a lot of grunting and poor boy sometimes cries. We called his pediatrician and she recommended beyond giving him prune juice, buying some over-the-counter suppositories. I've been trying to read up on what is possibly causing the constipation...I think it was the introduction of First Foods and rice cereal.

Have the pediatrician talked to you about "the fart excersice"? It will keep your baby without stomachache because of the constipation...

Put your baby on his back, lift his legs and then bring them agains his stomach, it is effective and the babies love them

:lol:

we do the same thing with my cousin and I think she's about the same age at steven's baby.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

OMG Steven.....wasn't it you that posted the most disturbing photos ever of what came out of people after colonic irrigation?? If I am wrong I apologise, if not, you gave me nightmares :lol:

I didn't eat steak for at least a week after that.

Timeline
OMG Steven.....wasn't it you that posted the most disturbing photos ever of what came out of people after colonic irrigation?? If I am wrong I apologise, if not, you gave me nightmares :lol:

I might have...but I don't remember. :blush:

The Fart tecnique... lol... I've heard some of my friends doing it to their gf.... lol.. still work if you are a grown up!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:o:jest:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

YES STEVEN, wear something other than a pamper. perhaps loose fitting pj's. :D ..hope junior feels better

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

finally a thread worth reading :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

This thread is :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I'm a survivor (what),

I'm not gonna give up (what),

I'm not gon' stop (what),

I'm gonna work harder (what),

I'm a survivor (what),

I'm gonna make it (what),

I will survive (what),

Keep on survivin' (what),

I'm a survivor (what),

I'm not gonna give up (what),

I'm not gon' stop (what),

I'm gonna work harder (what),

I'm a survivor (what),

I'm gonna make it (what),

I will survive (what),

Keep on survivin' (what).

Lifting Conditions

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
f_poopmugm_7d9620e.jpg

Steven, our new born is constipated too. Doesn't it break your heart when they cry while straining? :unsure:

i soooooooo want that cup :)

Steven try apple juice, apple sauce, and yes the over the counter supositories work well. ive had to use them on my Joshua

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i liked it

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
f_poopmugm_7d9620e.jpg

Steven, our new born is constipated too. Doesn't it break your heart when they cry while straining? :unsure:

Oh my gosh! :( ...and yes - Jinky bought some supositories under the advice of the pediatrician and after giving him a dose, Joshua had 3 BM's in succession! I felt awful because I didn't think it was that bad...tried prune juice. He didn't start getting constipated until we started him on rice cereal. We've taken him off of that and will try oatmeal.

Best wishes with your little one...don't hesistate to talk to your pediatrician. :star:

Steven try apple juice, apple sauce, and yes the over the counter supositories work well. ive had to use them on my Joshua

Thank you, Tara. :yes::luv:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:rofl: I was reading the article on the site and got to the definitions portion and I was in tears reading the descriptions! *####### Burgler* :lol:

Memorize these definitions and pooping at work will become a pure pleasure.

ESCAPEE: A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic/embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing an unseen police car & speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter at the urinal, pretend that you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK (Used in conjunction with escapee): When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun's pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen do not panic, remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH: The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the poop log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME: Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the shitter. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of a COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER: A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out of the Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out OF THE CLOSET POOPER before entering the bathroom.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (PFN): This is a group of coworkers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPERS and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVEN: A seldom used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

####### BURGLAR: A pooper who does not realize that you're in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the ####### BURGLAR leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact. ####### BURGLARS have been know to cause premature pinchage, which inevitably causes you to pinch one off in the middle.

CAMO-COUGH: A phony cough which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON or to alert potential ####### BURGLARS. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE: This is a subtle toe-tap that is used to alert all potential ####### BURGLARS that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an ASTAIRE, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

WATERMELON: A ####### that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a WATERMELON coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELET: A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an escapee. Try using a CAMO-COUGH with an ASTAIRE.

UNCLE TED: A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An UNCLE TED makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

FLY BY: The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in, check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

I love it when the threads turns into jokes!!!

Lifting Conditions

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05