Trumplestiltskin

The Olympics: Did anyone see....

92 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I just have no clue how he got voted into office twice.. but someone told me that at the time he was the lesser of two evils or something...

I honestly don't believe Bush is an "idiot or a moron," unlike many here. He may not be a genius (and neither are most presidents -- we've only had one with a PhD, for instance), but he obviously did something right in order to get elected twice.

Perhaps, instead of thinking Bush is retarded, we should look at ourselves first. We, for all intents and purposes, elected him two times. Maybe it's not Bush who's dumb, but the American public. ;)

I never voted for his tarded #######, so im not part of this WE. please do not concider some as ALL. Also, im part of the american public, and certainly NOT dumb.

I did add "for all intents and purposes," since you and some others have managed to somehow miss that. Apparently, enough of the American public voted for him in order to get him into office. Whether or not you liked the outcome is irrelevant.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
I just have no clue how he got voted into office twice.. but someone told me that at the time he was the lesser of two evils or something...

I honestly don't believe Bush is an "idiot or a moron," unlike many here. He may not be a genius (and neither are most presidents -- we've only had one with a PhD, for instance), but he obviously did something right in order to get elected twice.

Perhaps, instead of thinking Bush is retarded, we should look at ourselves first. We, for all intents and purposes, elected him two times. Maybe it's not Bush who's dumb, but the American public. ;)

I never voted for his tarded #######, so im not part of this WE. please do not concider some as ALL. Also, im part of the american public, and certainly NOT dumb.

Being Devil's Advocate for a moment... I am sure those that DID vote for the tard also feel they are not dumb.

Yet all of us, and the international community (including all of us) as a whole, have had to put up with this mad cowboy from Texas as a direct result of the actions of enough voters and the Electoral College (and the Supreme Court).

Better to think of how we'll recover, if we don't commit the same blunder at the polls once again this November. We as a nation to be represented by a Head of State.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Being Devil's Advocate for a moment... I am sure those that DID vote for the tard also feel they are not dumb.

Yet all of us, and the international community (including all of us) as a whole, have had to put up with this mad cowboy from Texas as a direct result of the actions of enough voters and the Electoral College (and the Supreme Court).

Better to think of how we'll recover, if we don't commit the same blunder at the polls once again this November. We as a nation to be represented by a Head of State.

:blink:

headofstate.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

headofstate.jpg

That's right. We do deserve, as a nation, the stupidity of our own actions. How unfortunate for other nations that when our butterflies flap their wings, spitstorms erupt in Australia and beyond.

Timeline

headofstate.jpg

That's right. We do deserve, as a nation, the stupidity of our own actions. How unfortunate for other nations that when our butterflies flap their wings, spitstorms erupt in Australia and beyond.

so bush created problems in the australian bush? :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

headofstate.jpg

Well I do state that there is a beyond. ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Ever since Bush left for China in Cheney's capable hands... oil prices started dropping. Seriously.

I think he should stay in China.

Maybe if Cheney went away they would drop even more???

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Just look around and see who still is "proud" enough to have a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker on their car.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Timeline

headofstate.jpg

Well I do state that there is a beyond. ;)

so bush is the reason the outback servers are slow! :ranting:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Just look around and see who still is "proud" enough to have a Bush/Cheney bumper sticker on their car.

:lol:

Yeah... well... some do come off that way.

Steak tonight?

outback_steakhouse_logo.jpg

Timeline

:lol:

Yeah... well... some do come off that way.

Steak tonight?

outback_steakhouse_logo.jpg

nah, i had pizza already.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

headofstate.jpg

You read A Sound of Thunder didn't you.

Or worse... saw the movie...

Even though I'm really liberal and would NEVER vote for McCain, I would prefer him over Bush any day.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

369857j80cwdkzal.gif369857j80cwdkzal.gif369857j80cwdkzal.gif369857j80cwdkzal.gif369857j80cwdkzal.gif

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Nicaragua

Marriage : 2008-02-21

I-130 Sent : 2008-03-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-01

I-130 Approved : 2008-07-10

NVC Received : 2008-07-11

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-21

Pay I-864 Bill AND Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-22

IV Payment Online: 2008-07-30

Sent Completed I-864 and DS230: 2008-08-01

DS230 and I864 entered to the system:2008-08-06

Case Completed at NVC : 2008-08-14 //// 35 days! /// Not bad!

Medical Exam: 2008-09-18

Interview Date : 2008-10-08

Visa Received : 2008-10-16

US Entry : 2008-10-18 POE: Houston

Lifting Conditions

CIS Office : California Service Center

Date Filed : 2010-07-16

NOA Date : 2010-07-20

Biometrics Taken: 2010-07-29

RFE 2010/10/12

RFE Respond 2010/11/05

Aproverd: 2010/11/23

Card Received: 2010/11/27

Timeline

everyone may hate bush, but he's busy spanking the azz of the female american volleyball team

2008_08_09t103004_380x450_us_olympics_bush.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *