polarbear

Monday!!!

68 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy monday everyone...

Julianna- i hope u feel better soon!!! thats sure sux!!! :(

Olivia- any news about u making the call to NVC? hope things go ur way (: im also aching soooo much for not seeing my husband in a loooong time now!!

JP- yalla we wanna see that cute baby gurl of urs :D

Shawna- wishing u both a very happy reunion n i ask my Creator to bring him safe to u :D

PB- finally ur hubby is gonna be in ur arms :D enjpy ur time

hmmm who else??! well to u all have a good day

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am waking up from a 2 month frump. After watching Ibrahim fly away, and filing the I130, I saw no light at the end of our tunnel. Now, I see approvals all around me and I think it is coming soon. :)

Jax (F)

very kind of you to notice charles

Nice haircut too Jackie

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline
Dear Monday,

Please go away until you have learned to act more like Tuesday. Tuesday is somewhat less stressed and although it knows that there are more days behind it, it tends to leave everyone with a much happier attitude. If you could contact Friday and see how it handles itself, that may be a very good idea. There has to be a way for you to coinside with the rest of the week but as of right now all you're doing is causing trouble.

I've noticed that you and Sunday afternoon have become very close here lately (a little too close). It's almost as if you two are undistinguishable anymore. I would consider some separation anxiety therapy so that you can learn to be Monday without having to drag other days of the week into it.

Sincerely

Amal

:rofl:

That is too funny Amal. Lack of lunch gave you inspiration huh?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline
11pm. Where's the rest of the Insomnia Club?

jJ

I'm here posting to myself :unsure: .

Julianna: I hope karma gets that jerk that made you sick. Teach you to like it?? :blink:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Olivia- any news about u making the call to NVC? hope things go ur way (: im also aching soooo much for not seeing my husband in a loooong time now!!

I didn't ever get through to anyone. Just as well since it was Monday. :unsure:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.