68 posts in this topic

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am waking up from a 2 month frump. After watching Ibrahim fly away, and filing the I130, I saw no light at the end of our tunnel. Now, I see approvals all around me and I think it is coming soon. :)

Jax (F)

very kind of you to notice charles

how could anyone not notice? :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Goodmorning MENA!

Yeah Mondays are a drag but not when your boss is not in for work! he he :whistle:

Sunday nights are much worse for me...just hate them

Another week and the weeks are flying by

I just keep wondering when we will receive our call.

I cant believe he had his K3 in hand and I let our attorney talk us into waiting for CR1 :angry::crying:

OMG it has been 3 months in AP for that! :help:

I feel myself getting older by the day and just missing out on great times and memories

I dont know where I find the strength

I read a very nice inspirational message on a local church bulletin board....it read

"patience is realizing God knows his own timing" or something along those lines

why this has any effect on my impatience...i dont know but you know what I am leaving it up to GOD

I know he is just, I know he loves me

Have a great day!

any of you guys cold around here???

BURRRRRRRR :wacko:

shawn mahmoud....congrats !!! what a relief and a great feeling!

Polar Bear...I wish I was in your shoes...CONGRATS and good luck with your preparations!

I cant imagine having to pay for child care. My 2 older ones really should have more structured supervision but they are old enough to stay at home during the summer....thank god

It is hard enough still having to pay for summer camp and holiday camp for my 9 year old.

I remember all too well ONE of the main reasons I was a stay at home mom for 12 1/2 years....could not afford to work and lose all that money in child care... OMG and now it is more expensive than I can imagine!

I made that sacrifice to stay home..I ALWAYS worked part time and did what I could to make a buck BUT it was around the kids....I was always home for them and able to take care of all the child rearing, school issues, errands, and domestic chores that needed to be tackled.. :wacko:

I feel the effects of not having had a REAL job all those years...I feel the effects of not having had the chance to further myself in a career.....now I am in the "real" world and feel like I am just starting out....it has been 1 1/2 years that I have worked a "real" fulltime job and i am 36...it isnt easy working from the bottom up. I look forward to my husband coming with a green card and being able to contribute. If/when we have our little arabic angel...I dont know who I would be able to trust.

Good luck to you all!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Morning everyone! We have our interview tomorrow....please keep us in your prayers!

~Angie, Abed & Princess Malak

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

Timeline
It's getting down to 58 here tonight. And speaking of chillin, would someone throw a bucket of cold water on charles! for me? :hehe:

jJ

:devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
It's getting down to 58 here tonight. And speaking of chillin, would someone throw a bucket of cold water on charles! for me? :hehe:

jJ

:lol:

Well the new pic is pretty hot Jackie ;) You've got the firey orange and reds going in your sig. too :P

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

JACKIE, YOU SEXY BEAST!!! ~~~~ gonna have to start calling you Jax Mc~Sizzle~

charles, down boy!

yay for spouses coming to the USA, yay for approvals, yay for chocolate!!!

I forgot my lunch on the counter at home so now I really want to go eat food stacked with calories!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think we need to hold an all nighter search party for JP. Doesn't *anyone* have her number??? I'm getting worried.

:unsure:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
JACKIE, YOU SEXY BEAST!!! ~~~~ gonna have to start calling you Jax Mc~Sizzle~

charles, down boy!

hey i'm not humping

her leg!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Dear Monday,

Please go away until you have learned to act more like Tuesday. Tuesday is somewhat less stressed and although it knows that there are more days behind it, it tends to leave everyone with a much happier attitude. If you could contact Friday and see how it handles itself, that may be a very good idea. There has to be a way for you to coinside with the rest of the week but as of right now all you're doing is causing trouble.

I've noticed that you and Sunday afternoon have become very close here lately (a little too close). It's almost as if you two are undistinguishable anymore. I would consider some separation anxiety therapy so that you can learn to be Monday without having to drag other days of the week into it.

Sincerely

Amal

:rofl:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.