• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's been awhile since I've been to this site and something in my head said log on. I have printed out Part 3 to this story and I can't wait to read it.

Keep up the good work and hopefully you would be able to finish the other story as well.

• 2 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When she came to, Tradee was cradling her like a baby, and begging her to come back to him. He continued to rain kisses as soft as butterflies all over her angelic face.

Mya: Baby. What’s wrong? Whaa-what happened? I didn’t leave you baby.

Tradee: Fadda! Jah knows. Mya you came so hard, and then I couldn’t get you to wake up. I thought something was wrong. I mean, I knew you were still alive because you had a pulse, and you were still breathing. But, you wouldn’t answer me. I figured that you passed out, but I still couldn’t get you to wake up. It scared me. I can’t loose you Mya.

Mya. Oh baby. I’m sorry. I’m always scaring you. I’m not leaving you Travis. That was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt in my life. I didn’t know it was possible for me to orgasm that many times in one night. Did you feel it?

Tradee: Feel what?

Mya: When I came…like…like a man. I could feel it deep deep inside like it was coming out of my veins or something. Where did you learn to do that?

Tradee: Eehhhnnn. I just needed to feel every inch of your body on mine. One thing lead to the next. You drove me insane too. It was incredible. My ooman has mad skills.

Mya: How in the he*l did you last so long? Oh sh*t! I know that they are worried about us. I mean we left the car and didn’t tell them where we were going. We need to head back before it gets too dark.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

Melodee doesn’t sleep well in the small chair the hospital staff provided her. Every groan or beep from the multitude of machines startles her awake. She never lets go of Ian’s hand throughout the night. A friendly nurse comes in and startles her awake again just at the break of dawn.

Nurse: I’m sorry missus. I didn’t mean to wake you. Just need to check on our patient here.

Melodee: Eh? Oh…it’s alrigh. Nurse how is he doing? I mean…um…is he going to be okay?

Nurse: He is actually doing a lot better than he was earlier from the reports. We managed to stop the internal bleeding so we can proceed with surgery this morning.

Melodee: Whaa? Internal bleeding? Surgery? What’s wrong? I thought he only had a broken ankle.

Nurse: Well…I’m not supposed to tell. But, okay. Your friend appears to have suffered about three broken ribs and some internal bruises or wounds. We won’t know for sure the severity of his injuries until we can perform some tests..x-rays…MRI scans…etc.

Melodee: How soon will you know? Why haven’t they started the tests yet?

Nurse: We will have to transport Mr. Royale to the hospital in Kingston. We needed to stabilize his condition first. I have to finish my rounds. Don’t fret too much…I’m sure Mr. Royale will be just fine. Take care dear.

Melodee: Uh…okay. Ummm nurse? Can I ask one more question?

Nurse: Uh…sure but I have to hurry. What is it?

Melodee: Could all of this happen from him falling off of a moving vehicle?

Nurse: It would depend. But, I guess it could…depending on how fast the vehicle was moving…how high up…how he landed on the ground…you know. Why? Did that happen to Mr. Royale?

Melodee: Ummmm…I…I…

*Paging Nurse Tessie to the Nursing Station. Paging Nurse Tessie to the Nursing Station. Stat.*

Nurse: Look…that’s me. I have to go. Take care of your friend and call us if you need anything. Goodbye dear.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Chantell stayed up most of the night crying and mourning the lost of her only true love. She walked over to her small dresser to retrieve Delmar’s belongings. She unfolded his rumpled and soiled suit jacket and held it to her face as fresh tears found their way down the sides of her nose. Chantell rocked back and forth in silent anguish. Suddenly, she wanted to be closer to Delmar, and she slipped her arms into his jacket. She wrapped her arms around herself in an effort to feel his embrace once more.

Chantell rocked in the bed, surrounded by memories that she and Delmar created in her small room. She felt restless and began to pace back and forth. Tears and grief ramshacked her small frame. She felt hopeless and so alone. Delmar’s jacket engulfed her petite frame and almost swallowed her whole. Chantell absentmindedly felt something stick her knee. When she bent to rub the spot, she heard a soft crumpling sound…like plastic. She put her hand in the pocket, and retrieved a small plastic bag. She swiped at her eyes to clear the tears and catch a better look at what was now in her hand. Chantell gasped audibly. It couldn’t be. How had Delmar managed to afford something so beautiful and obviously expensive? The diamonds and tanzanites glistened and sparkled brightly in the lighting of her dim room. The platinum setting begged to be caressed.

Chantell: Shotta…whaa yuh gwaan wid? Ow yuh manage fe buy dis yere sumting? Whaa yuh ah do mi bwoy? Yuh tief dis bracelet frum de gyal ah farrin? Cha…Eh. *kiss teet* Ow comes har neva knoa ie did gwaan? Ah fe mi mi ead woulden gwaan and lef mi. Maybe ah nuh fe she. Maybe im ago give ie tuh mi afta de wedding and ting.

Chantell hastily removes Delmar jacket and places the bracelet on her wrist. She oohs and ahhs at the beautiful jewelry; momentarily, forgetting her grief and the loss of her lover.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Fitz and Toya pace nervously in their home awaiting Mya and Tradee’s return. They have tried to reach both of them by cell phone with no luck.

Toya: Baby, it’s getting late, and still no word from them. I know Mya had her cell phone with her. You said that Tradee had his when he found you. So why aren’t they answering.

Fitz: Calm down T baby. I’m sure they are fine…probably otherwise preoccupied though. That is the only reason I can think of for them to ignore our calls. They will turn up soon. It’s getting too dark to start searching for them in those woods. They have to come back for the car anyway.

Toya: Could they be hurt or lost Fitz? We can’t just leave them out there. What if Tradee already knows? Maybe, the hospital managed to reach him afterall. Oh God! Could things get any worse? Fitz baby, Delmar is dead. We have got to find them.

Fitz: Hush babes. Look, I know they are fine. I can feel it. I doubt the hospital reached them first because they would be calling us. Okay baby. Calm dung. I’m going to call a few of my boys, and we can start a search party. Let’s give them a few more minutes to turn up first okay. I don’t want us walking up with flashlights and spotting Rasta and Mya finishing up where we started earlier in the yard. Come here wife.

Toya walks into her husband’s arms, and allows him to quietly comfort her as they wait for their friends to return.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

I am so excited that you are back at it Jawi!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Mya: Baby, I’m so tired. I feel so weak. You should have thought about us having to swim and hike back home afterwards. I mean don’t get me wrong…I wouldn’t trade the experience in that cave for anything…but damn. Sh*t!

Tradee: I know baby. I’m tired too. All I want right now is a hot shower and some food before I fall out. Do you think you can at least make it back across the water if I carry you the rest of the way?

Mya: Baby you don’t have to do that. I’ll be fine. You ready? Let’s go.

Tradee: Are you sure you and our babies are okay? Don’t try to be brave right now Mya. I’m your man, and I can take care of you. Okay.

Mya: Baby, I’m fine. Me and THE baby are fine. Don’t start that talk again about babies! Don’t make me have to hurt you out here in this wilderness.

Tradee: *laughs* Alright…alright. Whatever you say Empress.

Mya: SSSHHHH!! *whispering* What was that? Baby did you hear that? Are there animals out here? I mean like snakes and bears and sh*t?

Tradee: *laughs again louder* Baby calm dung nuh. Nutten nuh go so ah yaad. Maybe snakes…but the mongrels dem catch de snakes nuff times.

Mya: WHAT?? Snakes? Mongrels? What the eff is a mongrel any damn way? Oh sh*t! Why didn’t you tell me this before you got me naked? Are snakes in the water? Oh Travis baby! We are going to DIE out here!!! What are we going to do? Our phones are way on the other side. UCK! What was that? Travis!! Travis!!! *Mya starts jumping and dancing around on her toes, and grabbing Tradee’s arm hysterically*

Tradee: EEEhhhnnn. Empress. Calm dung. Empress…baby gwaan easy nuh. MYA!!! Girl! Calm dung. *laughing harder* Do you really think I would let something happen to you out here? Come on baby. Trust me. Trust your man.

Mya: Huh? Uh…ummm…oh-okay. Baby I’m scared. I know. I know. Okay…let’s do this…now or never.

Mya leaps on her man’s broad back and holds on to his neck as if her life depends on it. Tradee stumbles forward slightly…unprepared for Mya’s sudden catapult into his personal space. He crumbles to the ground in fits of laughter, no longer able to contain it. Mya joins in on the laughter because her man’s laughter and joy is contagious. The couple roll around on the ground as their laughter rings out on the Caribbean night air. Tradee looks down at his future bride, overcome with love for her. He brushes the stray strands framing her delicate face, and leans in to taste her now salty lips. Mya, enraptured by the lust and love filling her man eyes, responds instantly to his equally salty kiss.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Mya: Ahhhh…mmmm…ba-bbaby. Honey we. OOOhhhh…you are insatiable. But, Travis…baby. We-we have to get back. Noo…honey…for real Daddy.

Tradee: Ummmm…I know. AArrrrgghhh. Whaa are you doing to me girl? Just a quick one baby. Please. Look what you are doing to your man.

Mya: Come on Travis. I…we can’t. I’m scared of snakes and and mongrels…and bugs. We don’t want Fitz and Toya to come looking for us. Baby, what if they find us like this…or our clothes? I’m sure that they are worried to death by now.

Tradee: Phock! Okay…okay. You are right. But, you owe me Mrs. McCoy. Do you want to walk or swim? We can get there faster if we swim across.

Mya: Are there snakes in the water?

Tradee: Possibly. But, I doubt it.

Mya: Oh sh*t. I’ll walk around. You just meet me halfway with my clothes.

Tradee: No can do baby. There may be snakes in the underbrush too. Whatever we decide, we do it together. Lady’s choice. I have swam all my life in these types of lakes with no problems baby.

Mya: Okay. I trust you. Let’s just get it over with.

With that, the couple dive into the calm lake, swimming to the opposite bank and their clothes.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mya: Ahhhh…mmmm…ba-bbaby. Honey we. OOOhhhh…you are insatiable. But, Travis…baby. We-we have to get back. Noo…honey…for real Daddy.

Tradee: Ummmm…I know. AArrrrgghhh. Whaa are you doing to me girl? Just a quick one baby. Please. Look what you are doing to your man.

Mya: Come on Travis. I…we can’t. I’m scared of snakes and and mongrels…and bugs. We don’t want Fitz and Toya to come looking for us. Baby, what if they find us like this…or our clothes? I’m sure that they are worried to death by now.

Tradee: Phock! Okay…okay. You are right. But, you owe me Mrs. McCoy. Do you want to walk or swim? We can get there faster if we swim across.

Mya: Are there snakes in the water?

Tradee: Possibly. But, I doubt it.

Mya: Oh sh*t. I’ll walk around. You just meet me halfway with my clothes.

Tradee: No can do baby. There may be snakes in the underbrush too. Whatever we decide, we do it together. Lady’s choice. I have swam all my life in these types of lakes with no problems baby.

Mya: Okay. I trust you. Let’s just get it over with.

With that, the couple dive into the calm lake, swimming to the opposite bank and their clothes.

Dang they still have energy to swim. I would have to spend the night. Very good Jawi very very good. Glad you're back to finish the story.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tradee chuckles low in his throat, shakes his head and bites his bottom lip with masculine grace. He keeps a watchful eye on his woman as he slowly strips out of his clothes. He saunters quietly up to her.

Tradee: I think I can change your mind. Turn around and look at me now.

Mya turns slowly, and gasps at the sight before her. She didn’t think it was possible for her mind to get finer in the space of a few hours apart. Tradee’s body sent her adrenaline and breathing into to labored overtime. Tradee leisurely backed away from her, smiling seductively.

Mya: Okay. Okay. Maybe, I played a little too hard to get. Where are you going? Aren’t you going to take me against my will?

Tradee: Nope. A woman should never do anything against her will. When I take you and make love to you, I want you to know that it was EVERYTHING you wanted…willingly and freely of your own FREE WILL. No regrets…no bad karma. You can see how willing I am. Now, what are you going to do about it?

Mya: Baby. Please don’t do this. Come back please. Why are you making me beg?

Tradee: Oh but I’m not. EVERYTHING over here is FREE WILL. I’m willingly giving it to you. It’s yours for the taking.

With those parting words, Tradee dives into the freshwater pool at the basin of the small waterfall. His strides and stroking are clean, fluid, graceful and full of raw strength. Tradee climbs on a rock at the bottom of the waterfall and stands to his full 6 feet 4 inches. He allows the water to cascade over his locks, shoulders and body, with his hardened ####### parting the water like a directional sign calling to Mya. Tradee allows his eyes to adjust to the steady stream of water over his face. He doesn’t want to miss her shedding her clothes. He loves role playing with Mya, like she just naturally knows what it takes to keep spice in their union.

Cha mi wanna do dis scene!!!! I can just picture it!!! Weh dis stream dey?? LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.