Scott & Lai

U.S. vollyball coach's father-in-law murdered in Beijing

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
The 'usual suspects' for LuckyStrike are muslims (sometimes further defined as terrorists but not always). Had he bothered to read the piece, he would have discovered that this was the usual 'random crazy guy who then commits suicide' type murder (if there can be anything 'usual' about that) who attacked with a knife. It could have been far worse had he chosen a different weapon which is no consolation for those who were attacked of course.

I take it you haven't heard any of the reports of Muslim terrorists threatening to attack the Olympics

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/08/08/asia/terror.php

http://www.businessweek.com/globalbiz/cont...0728_898768.htm

Many more reports I didn't post.

I read about it. I guess I just don't understand how every single thing in the news must suddenly be the work of muslim terrorists (AKA "the usual suspects"). China is a pretty big country (the biggest) after all - they do have simple, bog standard theft, rape and murder like most other countries. Only for the most part we aren't keen to establish those acts to a political agenda - or manufacture one where it doesn't exist.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Show me where I have ever said all Muslims are terrorists? Only people like you keep saying that.

Go stalk someone else and put words in their mouths.

When you constantly talk about the "religion of peace" and offer links to extremists hate sites (Good - I see you have taken down www.thereligionofpeace.com from your profile) I'm not sure how you expect people to perceive that (not least moderate muslims - including those using this site). You are in essence defaming anyone who follows Islam as belonging to some sort of group of "usual suspects".

Essentially the bolded, is exactly what you're saying.

Sad. The usual suspects?

That's the first thing I thought. They did just say they we're going to attack the games, after all.

Can you explain please, i am confused?

Oh God, the call for evidence.

Well there is none yet.

I know that since no explosives we're involved, it doesn't fit the typical description...

But, there was a suicide following the attack... So, looks like we'll never know.

But the only ones to threaten the Olympics, was the usual suspects.

Rubbish. According to the news the person responsible didn't target the olympics, he wasn't a member of any suspect organisation, he wasn't a muslim and his, grievance such as it was, was related to his personal life.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Sad. The usual suspects?

That's the first thing I thought. They did just say they we're going to attack the games, after all.

Well there is none yet.

I know that since no explosives we're involved, it doesn't fit the typical description...

But, there was a suicide following the attack... So, looks like we'll never know.

Rubbish. According to the news the person responsible didn't target the olympics, he wasn't a member of any suspect organisation, he wasn't a muslim and his, grievance such as it was, was related to his personal life.

and apparently to white people too.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

from what I remember of the news story I heard on TV, apparently a Chinese Tour guide was also stabbed...

just noticed that this is mentioned in the OP...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Indeed Marilyn. It does somewhat pay to read the article before discussing the contents :)

Edited by Purple_Hibiscus

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Sad. The usual suspects?

Well there is none yet.

Lucky s you, aren't you! so everything yellow is gold, how wise is that? wait , wait click here http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...l%3Den%26sa%3DG