22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
?

K3 approved 30 mins after I130

What was approved was your I-129F petition for spouse. K3 is a visa. The two petitions were approved together by the same person at the same time. The emails arrived 30 minutes apart.

WHO'S PETITION WAS APPROVED? YOU GUYS NEED TO USE SOME BETTER ENGLISH... AND UPDATE THE TIMELINE... because the way people have to read and think about the sentences and then analyze.. .you might as well GRUNT live a cave man.

better english? hmmmm.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks, I do believe you called me an "asswole" once. :lol:

oh its you again..I was trying to ignore you, but your like a mosquito. you just keep coming back. if you wasn't hiding behind the screen I would swat you like the pest you are. I'm glad you remembered that though, now don't forget !! foolish little boy. you and your friend the snitch....looks like you'll be on this site for some time,...waiting and waiting and waiting. for your girlfriend to get a divorce.. good luck :devil: see u around..

ya think so? fat chance of that old clown! :jest: Let me know when you come to FL and we'll find out who gets swatted. If you don't have something of benefit to say in someone's thread don't come in and comment on their writing skills jerko, when yours aren't much better. You're nothing but a ranter :ranting::ranting:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
All i can say is wow now the k3 has been approved as well this is great

Congrats! Good luck with the rest of your journey.

CR-1 Visa

I-130 Sent : 2006-08-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2006-09-12

I-130 Approved : 2007-01-17

NVC Received : 2007-02-05

Consulate Received : 2007-06-09

Interview Date : 2007-08-16 Case sent back to USCIS

NOA case received by CSC: 2007-12-19

Receive NOIR: 2009-05-04

Sent Rebuttal: 2009-05-19

NOA rebuttal entered: 2009-06-05

Case sent back to NVC for processing: 2009-08-27

Consulate sends DS-230: 2009-11-23

Interview: 2010-02-05 result Green sheet for updated I864 and photos submit 2010-03-05

APPROVED visa pick up 2010-03-12

POE: 2010-04-20 =)

GC received: 2010-05-05

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 140 days.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
?

What was approved was your I-129F petition for spouse. K3 is a visa. The two petitions were approved together by the same person at the same time. The emails arrived 30 minutes apart.

WHO'S PETITION WAS APPROVED? YOU GUYS NEED TO USE SOME BETTER ENGLISH... AND UPDATE THE TIMELINE... because the way people have to read and think about the sentences and then analyze.. .you might as well GRUNT live a cave man.

better english? hmmmm.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks, I do believe you called me an "asswole" once. :lol:

oh its you again..I was trying to ignore you, but your like a mosquito. you just keep coming back. if you wasn't hiding behind the screen I would swat you like the pest you are. I'm glad you remembered that though, now don't forget !! foolish little boy. you and your friend the snitch....looks like you'll be on this site for some time,...waiting and waiting and waiting. for your girlfriend to get a divorce.. good luck :devil: see u around..

ya think so? fat chance of that old clown! :jest: Let me know when you come to FL and we'll find out who gets swatted. If you don't have something of benefit to say in someone's thread don't come in and comment on their writing skills jerko, when yours aren't much better. You're nothing but a ranter :ranting::ranting:

NAME CALLING IS NOT ALLOWED LITTLE BOY. YOU ARE REPORTED,..DUH !!

Edited by ronjie

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
?

better english? hmmmm.

NAME CALLING IS NOT ALLOWED LITTLE BOY. YOU ARE REPORTED,..DUH !!

You're so lame :wacko:

:pop:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
?

better english? hmmmm.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

the future Mrs. Ijeomah

5360319_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Mr. Ijeomah

5633116_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Timeline

Nice! That is nice news!

Does your brain hurt when you think? This is a K-3 forum. The OPs petition for a K-3 (I129F) was approved. A quick glance tells you everything you need to know. The OP is petitioning his or her spouse from Nigeria. Do you know the people posting on this site to the point that you care that it is Jim or Bob or Peter or Sue? K-3 is even mentioned so its not someone in the wrong forum.

?

Filed: Timeline
Does your brain hurt when you think? This is a K-3 forum. The OPs petition for a K-3 (I129F) was approved. A quick glance tells you everything you need to know. The OP is petitioning his or her spouse from Nigeria. Do you know the people posting on this site to the point that you care that it is Jim or Bob or Peter or Sue? K-3 is even mentioned so its not someone in the wrong forum.

?

Look i was excited so f*** off if you dont like it then too bad for you, most ppl knew what i meant .k3 is only associated with I129F FORM.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.