Dr. A ♥ O

Thursday

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I HAVE to share this with you all....

I must first give you some background info on this clip. While we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago, our son heard the Macarena for the first time and LOVED it! Since this time, I have made mac-n-cheese for him twice and each time, I am assuming because mac-n-cheese sounds somewhat like Macarena, he HAS to hear the song. The other night he was jumping up and down at the computer saying "I want Macarena! I want Macarena!" So, I loaded up the video from YouTube and the attached clip is what happened.

I love it!!! What a sweetieeeeeeee

Got me singing "The Macarena" now!! :dance::dance:

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I asked my husband once if he thought in Arabic or English and he said Arabic so I imagine he still dreams in Arabic too.

Wow, that is great the twins slept through the night. My little guy has taken a few steps back and now wakes up twice throughout the night.

I can't watch the youtube video here at work but I will see it when I get home! I bet it is so cute!!!

My husband just said...."Well, sometimes I dream in Arabic but there are English subtitles"....He's such a smart azzzzzzzz! :devil:

Tasha, our one night of sleep will be followed by one week of them waking up several times...haha! I know it will never last...but I can dream :star:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

allousa-

Thank you for sharing that, it made my whole day, he is so precious, and he is a good little dancer, I see a star in the family. :thumbs:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks GG. :):):)

I'm definitely a proud mama! He IS a character. He's 2 1/2 now and he says and does the funniest stuff almost on a daily basis. He LOVES the camera and he will actually stop and pose for it most of the time. What is funny too, is that my husband is sitting there the whole time reading the paper. I had to show him the video the next day because he wasn't even paying attention.

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
OMG!!! TARIK WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! Is the house clean enough? Is my car clean? Do I have the right things for him? AHH!! :):dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! You must be just about bursting with excitement! Are you going to sleep at all tonight???

No I will not be able to sleep tonight! I will be cleaning and waiting for a phone call from him at midnight or later. He is leaving for the airport at 5:30am Morocco time! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I need to practice some of that labor breathing or something. :) Or maybe I need a paper bag! Wow! Wallah he is a gift from God and I am so thankful that he is coming! WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

12531741_bodyshot_300x400.gif6783001_bodyshot_300x400.gif

th_Photo234.jpgth_n12419841_46691023_7582.jpgth_n12419841_46531579_2583.jpgth_n12419841_45773452_4168.jpg

th_l_c84498a71b1eeba4d00cd9963dd0a85a.gif

kb7wan37jt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
OMG!!! TARIK WILL BE HERE TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! Is the house clean enough? Is my car clean? Do I have the right things for him? AHH!! :):dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! You must be just about bursting with excitement! Are you going to sleep at all tonight???

No I will not be able to sleep tonight! I will be cleaning and waiting for a phone call from him at midnight or later. He is leaving for the airport at 5:30am Morocco time! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like I need to practice some of that labor breathing or something. :) Or maybe I need a paper bag! Wow! Wallah he is a gift from God and I am so thankful that he is coming! WWWWOOOOWWWW!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

:luv: I can feel your excitement! May you two share a wonderful life together and may this reunion be blessed :luv:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Olivia- im glad u re doing better insha Allah the Dr will say u re just fine. and for that question "do i miss him??" OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY SANITY!!!!!!! i hate NVC with passion!!!

Rajaa- im soo happy for u things r now moving CONGRATS ... and insha Allah u re next Jackie.

Allousa- i gotta i ve been so depressed i can barely smile these days n that video got me smiling n laughing it was like healing lol thank u so much for sharing he as big as my nephew n i know how adorable they r at that age lol i never wanna miss a minute of their cuteness lol may Allah bless him n keep him safe ameen.

Babyeshell- SOOOO HAPPY FOR U!!! WALLAHY I started feeling butterflies just imagining if it was me lol.... Have a great reunion insha ALLAH.

Happy thursday everyone... ill try to have a good one too...

Edited by HisLittleMasriyah
lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Allousa...I saw it...he is such a handsome little squirt! I thought it was so cute when he did his little turn and was shaking his hips! I can tell he's a ham!! My husband is the same way, I swear a war could go on in front of that man and he would swear he never heard the bomb drop!!!

Babyeshell!! I'm happy for you and I hope he arrives safely and everything goes as planned. Congrats on the new beginning of your life! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

HisLittleMasriyah---your turn is coming soon!!! I will continue to pray for you and your husband that it will be soon dear. (F)

Nawal...I bet you still woke up at the times that they normally would. I can't sleep through the night even if Malek does. My husband stays up until 430am half of the night. One night I looked out and he was pulling weeds at 230am. He drives my neighbors dogs nuts when he is outside. I told him people are going to think he is a weirdo up all hours of the night, drinking coffee and listening to the radio in his garage :bonk:

Sooooooo, Geritol is not just for the elderly huh? I never knew that but my baby making days are over with. We have the Brady Bunch between us!

Edited by Aymsgirl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Adam talks in his sleep in arabic & english. Now that he works at walmart and works over night on the chemical aisle, there has been 2 times recently that while sleeping he has lifted his hand in the air and yelled in English... CHEMICALS CHEMICALS CHEMICALS! I busted out laughing! :lol: now he knows from his one month of walmart how Ive felt for 8yrs !!! b wahahaha :devil:
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Hi All - Happy Thursday!!

Keep healthy!

A little shakeup in my world:

I was laid off/pushed out this week - with some paid severance. It is for the best since my new boss is a bxxxxx. I started telling people I am leaving next week - better to give my story than the one the bxxxx comes up with.

I am thinking about making a shift in the accounting world - and I'm telling people that is the plan --- even though I am keeping all my options open. I have 2 job interviews next week, but not sure I want either.

Plus job hunting for the husband.....

Count my blessings!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
About a week ago I caught my husband talking in his sleep but the funny thing was that he was talking in English! When I told him he was shocked!

Does anyone else's husband dream in English now? He said he tries to think in English lately so maybe that's what triggered it whereas before he'd think in Arabic and just speak in English.

Ammar dreams in Arabic unless he's dreaming about me, and then he dreams in English. I can tell because of what he's saying. it will be something like "katkoot- can you go get the baby and we'll go out for icecream?"

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I HAVE to share this with you all....

I must first give you some background info on this clip. While we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago, our son heard the Macarena for the first time and LOVED it! Since this time, I have made mac-n-cheese for him twice and each time, I am assuming because mac-n-cheese sounds somewhat like Macarena, he HAS to hear the song. The other night he was jumping up and down at the computer saying "I want Macarena! I want Macarena!" So, I loaded up the video from YouTube and the attached clip is what happened.

LOL! High points had to be the running back and forth on the rug and then the holding of the butt and swinging back and forth.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.