• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Tasha i was having that same prob too, so I took charles advice, and downsized it on Adobe photoshop (a program i have on my comp) then i uploaded it to photobucket, it worked out alot better

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Anyone else have any husbands/acquaintances in the Houston area that would do wall fixing (filling in cracks in walls so u can't tell they're there)? I'd love to give my MENA girls families the money before some money sponging business that I've never heard of.

easy to do yourself. get some spackle and a putty knife.

link

how to

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Tasha i was having that same prob too, so I took charles advice, and downsized it on Adobe photoshop (a program i have on my comp) then i uploaded it to photobucket, it worked out alot better

Thanks Kelly, Ayman has that at home on our pc. I will try it!

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning MENA!!

Vomit free night...woohoo! :dance: Nour and Zain slept all night long...YAY :D

Congrats Rajaa!! What awesome news! Now rub up against Jackie so she's next! LOL We need to keep the good news rollling!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has an awesome day and that Friday evening gets here fast enough! :thumbs:

Timeline

About a week ago I caught my husband talking in his sleep but the funny thing was that he was talking in English! When I told him he was shocked!

Does anyone else's husband dream in English now? He said he tries to think in English lately so maybe that's what triggered it whereas before he'd think in Arabic and just speak in English.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for approvals and yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for tarik being here 2nite (ensha'allah)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie..If I give u measurements of that house we're considering living in...would u be able to ship an order of tile/carpet to me...I'd love to give u my business!

Anyone else have any husbands/acquaintances in the Houston area that would do wall fixing (filling in cracks in walls so u can't tell they're there)? I'd love to give my MENA girls families the money before some money sponging business that I've never heard of.

Nawal, I'm curious to know...I hear many families saying that the wife takes care of mostly the boy and the husband takes care of mostly the girl. What was the reason that you all decided to take that route too? When I read that, I wondered if hubster and I would end up doing that too...

Thursday... umm things are patched up for the time being. Ensha'allah we will not have such a horriffic week(end) like we just went thru.

eww for mosquitoes..those little stinkers SUCK...(literally lol)

Liv, glad to hear ur ears are starting to get better! no more sickness, got it!

I'm at work so I know there are some ppl that I lost track of...but I hope everybody has a super terriffic day!!!!

amal

Hey Amal,

Glad to hear things are looking up over your way!! :)

As for our thoughts behind the babies, I think my hubby is afraid of Zain...LOL I have heard from many people that he's the "Loudest Baby in America" :blush: LOL But in all seriousness, we discussed it and he felt more comfortable w/ Nour and handling her. She took to him very well during feedings and fussed more w/ me. Zain attached himself to me from day one....so it just seemed right. People have told us to switch off but the babies are comfortable this way and it works for us. You are right though....in our families, the girls are taken care of by the fathers more often...Daddy's girls and Nour certainly IS!

I'm so happy the weekend is here! I have to start packing for our move....YUCK but I can't wait to get into our new home. :):dance:

About a week ago I caught my husband talking in his sleep but the funny thing was that he was talking in English! When I told him he was shocked!

Does anyone else's husband dream in English now? He said he tries to think in English lately so maybe that's what triggered it whereas before he'd think in Arabic and just speak in English.

My hubby always does...but I think its because his English is pretty much perfect. Actually his fear is losing his Egyptian accent when he speaks Arabic....LOL. He's run into several Egyptians here that are in the states over 4 years and they are losing their accents so he keeps bringing it up. :whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I HAVE to share this with you all....

I must first give you some background info on this clip. While we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago, our son heard the Macarena for the first time and LOVED it! Since this time, I have made mac-n-cheese for him twice and each time, I am assuming because mac-n-cheese sounds somewhat like Macarena, he HAS to hear the song. The other night he was jumping up and down at the computer saying "I want Macarena! I want Macarena!" So, I loaded up the video from YouTube and the attached clip is what happened.

Edited by allousa
MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline
Am I doing something wrong when loading up the youtube. When I click play, I hear the sound, but do not see the pic.

What the heck????? :angry:

I hear the music but the screen says "this video is no longer available". That's happened to me a few times when trying to imbed the youtube videos but I don't know what causes it.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Me either sound but no pic

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

I HAVE to share this with you all....

I must first give you some background info on this clip. While we were at the beach a couple of weeks ago, our son heard the Macarena for the first time and LOVED it! Since this time, I have made mac-n-cheese for him twice and each time, I am assuming because mac-n-cheese sounds somewhat like Macarena, he HAS to hear the song. The other night he was jumping up and down at the computer saying "I want Macarena! I want Macarena!" So, I loaded up the video from YouTube and the attached clip is what happened.

I LOVE IT!!!

Am I doing something wrong when loading up the youtube. When I click play, I hear the sound, but do not see the pic.

What the heck????? :angry:

I hear the music but the screen says "this video is no longer available". That's happened to me a few times when trying to imbed the youtube videos but I don't know what causes it.

It was the same for me till I went out of the forum then back in .... now its working fine! :)

Timeline

I asked my husband once if he thought in Arabic or English and he said Arabic so I imagine he still dreams in Arabic too.

Wow, that is great the twins slept through the night. My little guy has taken a few steps back and now wakes up twice throughout the night.

I can't watch the youtube video here at work but I will see it when I get home! I bet it is so cute!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.