o0pink0o

a bump in our journey

125 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
ako dasal lang sayo pink...i will have my medical this coming 21st of aug. i am nervous here ng ma basa ko ang thread mo at dagdagan pa kay jhen and jhon .....waaaaaa sana naman ok ang lahat.....

thank you ha! don't be nervous ok lang yan kung alam mo na ala kang communicable disease then dont get nervous. pray ka lang! relax ka lang :D and by the way my husband saw your pic and he told me that he thinks he have met your fiance when he traveled here in manila. but he isn't really sure if that was your fiance or not caz he said he looks like him :)

My son named Zac

"My son's smile makes my day complete"

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

06.17.2010 - submitted our papers

06.19.2010 - papers arrived at Chicago lockbox

06.24.2010 - Check cashed

06.28.2010 - NOA1 Hardcopy received (9 days from the day they got our papers)

07.05.2010 - Received Biometrics Schedule (July 26)

08.05.2010 - Biometrics done! (had to re-schedule from 7/26 to 8/5)

08.13.2010 - Got my interview letter

08.20.2010 - EAD card on production

09.06.2010 - Got my EAD Card (62 days)

09.07.2010 - Applied for SSN

09.14.2010 - SSN Card received

09.16.2010 - Interview schedule (APPROVED)

09.20.2010 - Welcome Notice Received ("Welcome to the USA")

09.25.2010 - 10 yr Green Card received! (98 days)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Pink!!! (F)

I can't believe that this kind of post I am going to read today...I was sending u PM last night about why ur not posting, right? And you said wait, and then I did not able to wait till you post it.

Pink it will just delayed but not a hindrance...Remember that GOD will not give problem which we cannot solved it...You are in my prayers Pink!!! (L)

God bless!!! (L)

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
HI Pink!!! Worry not. You'll be fine... it's in His hands. You are in my prayers. (F)(F) Get some rest... your interview is right around the corner. :dance::dance: Edited by Sassy1natl

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline
Hi Pink!!! (F)

I can't believe that this kind of post I am going to read today...I was sending u PM last night about why ur not posting, right? And you said wait, and then I did not able to wait till you post it.

Pink it will just delayed but not a hindrance...Remember that GOD will not give problem which we cannot solved it...You are in my prayers Pink!!! (L)

God bless!!! (L)

nakakalungkot mang isipin pero eto my hubby and i are tring to bestrong . thank you for the concern ate ninfa *hugs* lapit na flight mo. YAY!

HI Pink!!! Worry not. You'll be fine... it's in His hands. You are in my prayers. (F)(F) Get some rest... your interview is right around the corner. :dance::dance:

thank you sassy! miss seeing you around in scrabble. God bless you!

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

MY K3 TIMELINE purple4.gifVid of how I prepared my interview documents purple.gifPapers that I brought on my USEM interview

AOS TIMELINE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi sis, now ko lang nabasa tong thread mo, anyway, im sure you will be fine and u will have ur immunization next week....hehehe keep in touch......Nag-enjoy me kasama kyo......sayang nga lang d tyo nkapag celebrate nung 2nd day........hope to meet u again..............

Timeline
pink, im so sorry for what a stupid findings they had for you. they are doctors of extra fee. too weird, thats why i make uo my mind now not to tell them about my GOITER, cuz im afraid they gonna tell me thats its a cancer. oh oh oh! pink dont worry too much, u be ok they just need some income :jest: may the GOD bless u always pink!

Hi bevs,even if you dont tell them that you have a thyroid problem they will know by just merely touching your neck and let you swallow.dont worry,having a goiter doesnt mean that you already have a cancer.i was diagnosed to have a goiter before and after taking meds for 2yrs i decided to have a thyroidectomy and im doing fine.and i know Pink and you will be fine too.

Prayer is the best healer especially when a lot of people are praying for you.

God bless

ako dasal lang sayo pink...i will have my medical this coming 21st of aug. i am nervous here ng ma basa ko ang thread mo at dagdagan pa kay jhen and jhon .....waaaaaa sana naman ok ang lahat.....

thank you ha! don't be nervous ok lang yan kung alam mo na ala kang communicable disease then dont get nervous. pray ka lang! relax ka lang :D and by the way my husband saw your pic and he told me that he thinks he have met your fiance when he traveled here in manila. but he isn't really sure if that was your fiance or not caz he said he looks like him :)

oh really? he was here last year march 2007 ,sa las palmas cya nag stay ng 1day ..pumunta din sya usem to get his divorce decree and capacity to marry...ay sabihin ko sa asawa ko baka ma alala nya ....btw may malaki akong nunal baka kasi pag diskitahan sa medical, alam mo pink rfe lang umiyak na ako hehe parang bata noh.....how much more pa kaya pag ibitin ako ng ilang months hagul hol na talaga....pero na feel ko sa power ko ok na ung sayo hehehe para tawa ka naman....

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

07-26-2007 : I-130 Sent

02-22-2008 : I-130 Approved

NVC

05-06-2008 : NVC Received :

2008-07-01 : Case Completed at NVC

2008-08-05 : NVC Left

USEM

08-25-2008 : Consulate Received

08-20-2008 : Medical Appointment Date

09-04-2008 : Interview Date

STATUS

08-27-2008 : Medical Passed

09-04-2008 : Passed (Pink and White slip) additional documents and Dv

10-17-2008 : visa on hand

DEPARTURE

10-25-2008 : US Entry

Minneapolis : Port of entry

Kansas City, Missouri : Final destination

Timeline
pink.... sad when i read this post... but sure no worries... you are fine and goodluck in your interview. you'll be in my prayers:)

thanks ruby. glad you have your visa now :)

hi sis, now ko lang nabasa tong thread mo, anyway, im sure you will be fine and u will have ur immunization next week....hehehe keep in touch......Nag-enjoy me kasama kyo......sayang nga lang d tyo nkapag celebrate nung 2nd day........hope to meet u again..............

ako din nagenjoy akong kasama kayo :D sana may eyeball tayong mga august interviewees noh? :D

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Timeline
Hi Pink!!! (F)

God bless!!! (L)

nakakalungkot mang isipin pero eto my hubby and i are tring to bestrong . thank you for the concern ate ninfa *hugs* lapit na flight mo. YAY!

It should be the BEST thing to do...More love and keep strong!!! Welcome!!!

Edited by Rodge & Ninfa

ea924d6b6b.png

FILING FOR LIFTING OF CONDITION

Timeline
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :(

i got a huge birthmark on my right arm..

it's super light brown and it's really long! :blush:

like from elbow to shoulder.. ^_^

but i never had probs with my interview..

i know you'll be fine too.. :yes:

goodluck..

"GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME"... Believe in HIM: I know he will always there for you...

Cheers! and God Bless you!

Timeline

oh really? he was here last year march 2007 ,sa las palmas cya nag stay ng 1day ..pumunta din sya usem to get his divorce decree and capacity to marry...ay sabihin ko sa asawa ko baka ma alala nya ....btw may malaki akong nunal baka kasi pag diskitahan sa medical, alam mo pink rfe lang umiyak na ako hehe parang bata noh.....how much more pa kaya pag ibitin ako ng ilang months hagul hol na talaga....pero na feel ko sa power ko ok na ung sayo hehehe para tawa ka naman....

march 2007? hmm ,., malamang hindi cya ung nakita ng asawa ko kasi ala dito yung asawa ko ng ganun date hehe. maybe he just looks like your hubby. i don't think na lahat ng balak or nunal ay pagdidiskitahan nila na ipaderma. siguro rare case itong sa akin pero ok na rin ito at least malalaman ko nga kung may prob or wala. don't worry kasi alam mo ma mga nakaalis nga na ma malalaking birthmark eh so wag ka magalala. hindi ko rin alam kung bakit sa akin eh nasite hehe

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Timeline
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :(

i got a huge birthmark on my right arm..

it's super light brown and it's really long! :blush:

like from elbow to shoulder.. ^_^

but i never had probs with my interview..

i know you'll be fine too.. :yes:

goodluck..

"GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME"... Believe in HIM: I know he will always there for you...

Cheers! and God Bless you!

thank you so much! God bless!

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Dian! im praying na okay naman ang resulta ng biopsy.

Indeed, God will make a way.Kaya mo yan!Tuloy parin ang interview this August!!yeheeey!

Thankful ka na din sis kasi hindi sputum test ang naging dahilan.2 months din yun.GOd is still good!!!

Hope to hear the good news soon!!

God bless you always!

Stay healthy and pretty;) mwah!

Timeline
Hi Dian! im praying na okay naman ang resulta ng biopsy.

Indeed, God will make a way.Kaya mo yan!Tuloy parin ang interview this August!!yeheeey!

Thankful ka na din sis kasi hindi sputum test ang naging dahilan.2 months din yun.GOd is still good!!!

Hope to hear the good news soon!!

God bless you always!

Stay healthy and pretty;) mwah!

un nga din ang isa sa pinagpapasalamat ko na hindi about lung prob ang meron ako. i still feel lucky in spite of this trial.

thank you ha and God bless you always!

My son named Zac

zac-1.jpg

VErqm5.png

AOS TIMELINE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.