MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Great to see some good news in this thread. Everyone said that it gets a lot faster after the approval, and they were right. You had nothing to worry about. :)

Just letting you guys know that I'm not going to be as active in here. I'm going to be honest, it's difficult watching everyone set up medicals, interviews, and POE dates. I've been having a lot of personal problems lately, and don't even know whether the move is going to be June or July. Either way, it's hard watching everyone fly through, knowing I'll be the last one here.

We were approved on January 2nd and I've had Packet 3 with me for almost a month, but I'm still waiting on my vaccination records and injections which I tried to request about 3 weeks ago but because of the snow in the UK, have had to keep rescheduling my appointment. I finally got one for next week, but then found out that the nurse may not have access to my records which means I'll have to make yet another appointment afterwards. I don't live in that town anymore which means travelling every time.

This means it's going to take a while to even schedule my medical, let alone my interview. I'm guessing it will be in April, and then it's another 2-3 months until POE. Bill doesn't know when he's going to visit me because he still doesn't have a job, but even if he does, it's going to be hard crying and waiting after yet another visit while everyone has already moved. I hope you understand.

This thread has been such a great help to me, I never dreamt that I could find as much support when I started this process. I'm happy for all of you that are getting your visas and setting out dates, you deserve it. I'll pop in now and then to check up on people, and of course I'll be on Facebook too.

Edited by Gemmie

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Chuck & Grace, i know there's no guarantee for anything, i'm just waiting for things to happen itself, i've give up from the idea that ill go to usa soon because i've just started my semester in my university and my exams will end may/june, so till then i cant move anywhere....there's enough time for things to happen if they are meant to be :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Me is doing the happy dance!!! yebba!!

It's happy dance time! Good thing I'm the only one here so I can do my Fred Astair routine between the equipment racks. The e-mail came in from CRIS at 1101Z that our petition was approved and the NOA2 mailed yesterday. Not a single touch since NOA1 for 175 days then poof, here you go. :dance:

I haven't told her yet. I'm going to try and keep it a secret until tomorrow. I have to get up and go to work early so I want to just leave the printout in her early wakeup Valentine's Day card. (The mushy card, chocolates, photobook of the last year and such come right before we go to dinner at the Top of the World Club. It takes months of planning to make V-day work up here.) Then the office phone will ring a few hours later and I'll try to act casual. :devil:

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

I'm so sorry, Hyena. I hope you find whatever it is you're looking for.

Good luck with everything, Gemmie. Just one more term at uni and you're all finished! Do you guys seriously have a VJ facebook group? haha. I was a little late to that party!

Timeline:

K-1

07/30/08- I-129F was delivered to Vermont

08/11/08- NOA1

12/14/08- NOA2

02/11/09 Interview (Approved!)

03/07/09 POE at JFK

03/13/09 Married!

AOS

04/08/09- NOA1 for AOS and EAD (we didn't apply for AP)

04/22/09- Case Transferred to CSC

04/24/09- Biometrics Appointment

05/22/09- EAD card production ordered

05/29/09- EAD approval notice sent

06/01/09- EAD arrived in the post

06/18/09- I-485 RFE notice via email

06/25/09- I-485 RFE notice via mail

(They wanted him to redo medical exam- they must've lost it. They also wanted a copy of our marriage certificate, even though we included that in our original submission.)

07/03/09- Medical exam (second one this year grrr!)

07/06/09- I-485 RFE response mailed back to CSC via USPS

07/08/09- I-485 RFE response package delivered at CSC

07/10/09- I-485 Case Processing Resumed (CRIS email)

07/16/09- I-485 Card Production Ordered

07/21/09- I-485 Approval Notice Sent

07/24/09- Green card received in the post!

metrom.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Joke of the day: :lol:

These are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now Published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place.

Hahahahahhahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
To All my fellow VJ friends :)

I'm going to the +6 months club from tomorrow :)

Wish you all to be soon with your loved ones, with your families and to get your visas soon :)

It was great to be here :thumbs:

We will stand by you until you get your NOA2!!! :thumbs: Hang in there buddy, I know it's tough :cry: but it maybe for the best!

we - March,26 2008

Got engaged - July, 18 2008

Sent application (VT)- August, 22 2008

Package received- August, 25 2008

Check cleared - August, 28 2008

Recieved NOA1 - August, 30 2008

Nov-15 traveled to Pakistan to spend time with Irum

Jan-4 arrived back in USA after spend 7 weeks with Irum.

Jan-25 got approved notice online.

Jan-28 received NOA2 in mail.

Jan-29 NVC received

Jan-29 NVC Sent (wow that was quick)

Feb-04 Letter recieved from NVC.

Feb-05 State department confirmed over the phone that the packet 3 has been posted.

Feb-06 recieved packet 3 by mail today.

Feb-27 Packet 3 sent back to Islamabad embassy.

Mar-9 Recieved the interview date letter.

Mar-30 Interviewed and got the Visa (waiting on the passport)

April-2 Got the physical passport

April-16 Entered USA

Congratulations, thuleshark! What a lucky Friday the 13th you're having :).

Timeline:

K-1

07/30/08- I-129F was delivered to Vermont

08/11/08- NOA1

12/14/08- NOA2

02/11/09 Interview (Approved!)

03/07/09 POE at JFK

03/13/09 Married!

AOS

04/08/09- NOA1 for AOS and EAD (we didn't apply for AP)

04/22/09- Case Transferred to CSC

04/24/09- Biometrics Appointment

05/22/09- EAD card production ordered

05/29/09- EAD approval notice sent

06/01/09- EAD arrived in the post

06/18/09- I-485 RFE notice via email

06/25/09- I-485 RFE notice via mail

(They wanted him to redo medical exam- they must've lost it. They also wanted a copy of our marriage certificate, even though we included that in our original submission.)

07/03/09- Medical exam (second one this year grrr!)

07/06/09- I-485 RFE response mailed back to CSC via USPS

07/08/09- I-485 RFE response package delivered at CSC

07/10/09- I-485 Case Processing Resumed (CRIS email)

07/16/09- I-485 Card Production Ordered

07/21/09- I-485 Approval Notice Sent

07/24/09- Green card received in the post!

metrom.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks...I think it wouldn't have worked in the long run. Too much chaos, too many tempers and I'm not a temper kinda guy. I tried to address it, get her some help to stop public outrage bursts...anything but just too much baggage stored up from somewhere in a strange land I have no idea how to fix. Seems she did this previously, as well-chased off a guy ready to marry. I guess if you're not ready, you sabotage for a self fulfilling prophecy of "I not lucky". The good part is I'll never dabble in such a non-Buddhist place again. To my surprise, Thailand has far more jealousy, envy, greed than the Buddhist principles their neighbors hold so dearly. I hadn't a clue till I got there...everything is "keeping up with the Jones's" and "wear your gold to make them jealous". I'm not one to run impoverished noses any further down...just a culture I'm also lucky (a side note) to be getting away from (never mind the dowry, gold, etc payment they show at the wedding to "show you're rich man, make everybody jealous"). I consider myself blessed, lucky and heartbroken all in one.

I like different cultures and "thought" I knew some of it but this one country has its own culture completely different from all its neighbors. It's sad, really because everyone's at a terrible frenzied race all their lives to win over your neighbors, classmates, friends. It's also a terribly prejudiced society (they assume your fiancee is a hooker and will even tell her in so many words because a farm girl doesn't "belong" in the city). Oh well. I wish her no harm...wish I could make her happy but I just can't expose my kids to dysfunction and rage on that level-not healthy, helps no one.

Yes, I saw on facebook...type it in and there's the website! For the fun of it, I just joined...single me!

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

We finally got my interview scheduled today, for when it works best for all of us. It's just two days before our petition expires, but the lady from the Embassy did not think that was a problem. I really hope it won't be, in case we get denied, or they ask for more paperwork.. or if anything at all happens.

When I talked to her for the first time today, she rescheduled it for a date four days PAST our petition expiration date (the original date was March 12, which we didn't want) and said it was going to be just fine. We were supposed to just send an email, explaining why we couldn't do it in March. According to her, it wasn't going to be a problem, at all, getting the case extended for 'just those few days'.

A surprise followed - she called me back, a few hours later, saying that she'd rather have us there on April 8th, because it's just easier for her. So be it.

I'm still worried about that expiration date, though. =/

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Me and Mhay are in the "Additional Processing" penalty box. I am thinking that my former life as the guy who sold A-rod the roids an and her former life as Mhay the Filipina super spy has slowed down are process. This is almost as ridiculous as when I call NVC it goes like this:

Me: I am checking on my case.

NVC: whats the number

Me: MNL$$$$$$$

NVC: Ok how can I help you? (This is a silly question cause she knows why I am calling it says right on her screen.)

Me: I want to see if my claim has been sent to Manila yet.

NVC: No Sir not yet........(Silence like I am waiting for her to tell me something else and she thinks her No is good enough)

Me: Ok Why not

NVC: Its going under additional processing.....(Thats all she says which is funny cause I bet she says that everytime someone calls)

Me: Whats that? (I know they dont know but its always fun to listen to them explain)

NVC: Well sometimes they just need to do some additional things in the process.

Me: Like what?

NVC: Something else they want to look at

Me: Like what? Maybe I can help?

NVC: No Sir it should be forwarded shortly if not we will contact you.

Me: So what your saying is you dont know whats going on just I am in Additional Processing

NVC: Yes

Me: And Additional Processing is Processing that is additional.

NVC: You can call back to see if its been processed tomorrow.

Me: Can i talk to you?

NVC: Well no sir anyone can help you.

Me: Does someone else know what additional processing is besides processing that is additional.

NVC: No sir they probably wont have any information other then the status.

Me: Probably wont or wont? cause it seems to me that this "additional processing" thing is a pretty big time thing...I mean it seems to take a 3 day process and make it a 3 week process, if I was working there I would know what "Additional processing" was.

NVC: Well we are not allow to give the specifics.

Me: So its a secret.

NVC: (Laughs)

Me: I say ok I will call back later.

NVC: Is there anything else I could help you with....

Me: Yeah the first thing I asked you about. but ok bye!

I call them every couple hours its a fun game they are still being pretty nice though. I get the feeling they think its silly about as much as I do.

Our Timeline K1 My Version!!!!

11-22-06 She winks at me!!!!!

2-13-07 Fly to MNL

2-14-07 I get there for Valentines Day cause I am sweet like that!

2-20-07 I fly home....

7-10-07 I fly to Manila again before I go to Iraq

7-11-07 Engaged

7-12-07 We go to Tarlac to meet the family and stay there

7-17-07 I go home....

7-24-07 Go to Iraq

2-24-08 I come back from Iraq safe and sound cause I promised I would!

3-25-08 Fly to Manila AGAIN 3rd time on that flight (But it was a little better on Continetal Airlines to Japan cause there coach class has power ports for laptops.

4-22-08 End of the best month ever....even though I had to shower from a bucket like Iraq and buy her an AC cause I was dying at her house....Had to do the visa extension thing which was easy, I had a very good time for the month I was there and felt so much more comfortable about the future!

K1

8-13-08 Sent 129f fedex.

8-14-08 NOA1

8-19-08 Touched

8-21-08 Received hard copy of NOA1

1-29-09 Touched again

1-29-09 Approval Notice Sent PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

2-02-09 NVC gets stuff MNL2009######

2-05-09 Received hard copy of NOA2

3-24-09 NVC is finally done with whatever adminstrative processing they had to do.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Great to see some good news in this thread. Everyone said that it gets a lot faster after the approval, and they were right. You had nothing to worry about. :)

Just letting you guys know that I'm not going to be as active in here. I'm going to be honest, it's difficult watching everyone set up medicals, interviews, and POE dates. I've been having a lot of personal problems lately, and don't even know whether the move is going to be June or July. Either way, it's hard watching everyone fly through, knowing I'll be the last one here.

We were approved on January 2nd and I've had Packet 3 with me for almost a month, but I'm still waiting on my vaccination records and injections which I tried to request about 3 weeks ago but because of the snow in the UK, have had to keep rescheduling my appointment. I finally got one for next week, but then found out that the nurse may not have access to my records which means I'll have to make yet another appointment afterwards. I don't live in that town anymore which means travelling every time.

This means it's going to take a while to even schedule my medical, let alone my interview. I'm guessing it will be in April, and then it's another 2-3 months until POE. Bill doesn't know when he's going to visit me because he still doesn't have a job, but even if he does, it's going to be hard crying and waiting after yet another visit while everyone has already moved. I hope you understand.

This thread has been such a great help to me, I never dreamt that I could find as much support when I started this process. I'm happy for all of you that are getting your visas and setting out dates, you deserve it. I'll pop in now and then to check up on people, and of course I'll be on Facebook too.

Hi other "G":

I just wanted to let you know that while we have our NOA2 we are not rushing through the gate and could very well be putting right along with you two. We were not as prepared as everyone here with the paperwork etc and to be honest, Rob is still sitting on top of his packet 3 there in good ol Rushden himself ;)

He has scheduled a medical for him and his son the 20th and our atty here in Cali is sending the paperwork (my stuff) to him this week sometime. We still have not gotten the newest police reports either.

In all reality we don't expect an interview any too soon (since we've not even mailed the damn thing) and for sure if they are living here in the summer I'll consider this a job well done on our part.

We miss each other terribly and neither of us has money or time off from work for a visit but in the long run...a former VJ'r that lives near me here, now married to a Brit said to me that this will seem like a "fleeting moment" in the big picture.

Keep your chin up and message me if you get down and want to chat with another "straggler" ;)

PS: I'm on facebook as well...let me know if you want it. "G"

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Thuleshark: That' is going to be very very romantic! enjoy!

Hyena: Oh God so you broke up with her?. That's what you are trying to say?, sorry my english is not perfect and I dind't get your message.

Sargent: Did my joke of the day yesterday inspired you?. :rofl: I am cracking up with your conversation.

Gemma: Thanks for adding me to your facebook, its nice to have friends from different parts of the world, plus we have things in common like this pain visa process!. So everybody here who wants to add me my name is: Cynlee Pinargote just search for it and add!!!.

Dany&Chris: It wil come don't despair!.

Stinkerpotsam: I see everybody in UK is facing the same problems due to bad weather, well I hope the authorities over there get their as$$ to work soon!.

See you all in Facebook! ;)

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hyena: Oh God so you broke up with her?. That's what you are trying to say?, sorry my english is not perfect and I dind't get your message.

Sargent: Did my joke of the day yesterday inspired you?. :rofl: I am cracking up with your conversation.

Gemma: Thanks for adding me to your facebook, its nice to have friends from different parts of the world, plus we have things in common like this pain visa process!. So everybody here who wants to add me my name is: Cynlee Pinargote just search for it and add!!!.

Stinkerpotsam: I see everybody in UK is facing the same problems due to bad weather, well I hope the authorities over there get their as$$ to work soon!.

Yes, it's all over. Apparently this happens (break ups just before marriage) in more than HALF of engagements there! I know one girl it happened to 3 times. The culture is complex and like a box of chocolates until you marry. Here they call it cold feet but their culture has huge demands on the man's wallet starting at marriage and never ending expectations (that aren't reciprocated)...who knows, maybe I don't fit the bill?

Edited by HYENA

7/21/08 I 129f K-1 app given to Siam Legal Lawyers office

8/3/08 K-1 I 129f Sent (Atty Ofc made mistake delayed app, we learned later)

8/14/08 NOA-1

1/23/09 RFE Color Passport Picture

1/29/09 RFE Color Pics sent

2/3/09 RFE Pics USCIS acknowledged

4/28/09 NOA-2

5/01/09 NVC Received

5/01/09 Left NVC

5/15/09 Embassy Sent Packet 3 (we did not receive-they have correct addresses)

6/19/09 Packet 3 to Embassy

6/28/09 Appointment (packet 4) never mailed, had to ask to get email-they've got correct addresses

7/23/09 Interview Scheduled for 7:00am (A YEAR AFTER SUBMISSION)!!!!!!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/28/09 Pick up visa

8/11/09 She came to the USA with me!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Okay maybe she was going to turn into something like this :girlwerewolf2xn: after she finds out you couldn't fill her with gold!. Sad people only live thinking about material stuff, there are whole lots of things that money can't buy and life is too short to complicate it.

Add me to your facebook maybe I can hook you up with one of my single friends!

Enjoy the moment.

XOXO,

Edited by Cuchita

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes it was very funny....Humour during these things are very important.

Our Timeline K1 My Version!!!!

11-22-06 She winks at me!!!!!

2-13-07 Fly to MNL

2-14-07 I get there for Valentines Day cause I am sweet like that!

2-20-07 I fly home....

7-10-07 I fly to Manila again before I go to Iraq

7-11-07 Engaged

7-12-07 We go to Tarlac to meet the family and stay there

7-17-07 I go home....

7-24-07 Go to Iraq

2-24-08 I come back from Iraq safe and sound cause I promised I would!

3-25-08 Fly to Manila AGAIN 3rd time on that flight (But it was a little better on Continetal Airlines to Japan cause there coach class has power ports for laptops.

4-22-08 End of the best month ever....even though I had to shower from a bucket like Iraq and buy her an AC cause I was dying at her house....Had to do the visa extension thing which was easy, I had a very good time for the month I was there and felt so much more comfortable about the future!

K1

8-13-08 Sent 129f fedex.

8-14-08 NOA1

8-19-08 Touched

8-21-08 Received hard copy of NOA1

1-29-09 Touched again

1-29-09 Approval Notice Sent PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

2-02-09 NVC gets stuff MNL2009######

2-05-09 Received hard copy of NOA2

3-24-09 NVC is finally done with whatever adminstrative processing they had to do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.