MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Dani, I know where you are coming from and yes it is painful to be waiting on something that you truly want to have the soonest possible time because every second is killing you. What I do on my end is try to shop around for stuff like wedding rings, surprises that I would possibly give him when he comes to visit me in December. i also think about what to get for his parents when th time comes that I will eventually (please make it soon) go there. I also am looking out for stuff that I am going to make myself for our wedding giveaways- things that are from the Philippines that they can't find anywhere in the US. It is therapeutic and it also keeps the excitement going and do away with the depression of being 8000 miles away from him.

Let's all hang on and our turn will be here soon. I keep praying that things will come my way that will keep me busy and get me going. I attend training workshops for social work. I attend parties and functions at orphanages that also shows how thankful I am to God for giving me such a wonderful man who is willing to go through all the trouble to be with me.

I guess no matter how dark the situation is right now, I just find ways to appreciate my situation. There is so much sadness in the world... Let's just keep the happy vibes coming and spread the love. Keep up the good habits of making other people happy and know that God answers prayers.

September is almost over guys, one month down!!!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I keep telling my self the September approval was a fluke. It's the only thing that makes me feel better about someone after me being approved. I can't imagine how the May filers feel about the September approval...

I'm holding on to the hope of four months, that way if it comes before then it will be a welcome surprise :)

9290.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Hey Dani, I know where you are coming from and yes it is painful to be waiting on something that you truly want to have the soonest possible time because every second is killing you. What I do on my end is try to shop around for stuff like wedding rings, surprises that I would possibly give him when he comes to visit me in December. i also think about what to get for his parents when th time comes that I will eventually (please make it soon) go there. I also am looking out for stuff that I am going to make myself for our wedding giveaways- things that are from the Philippines that they can't find anywhere in the US. It is therapeutic and it also keeps the excitement going and do away with the depression of being 8000 miles away from him.

Let's all hang on and our turn will be here soon. I keep praying that things will come my way that will keep me busy and get me going. I attend training workshops for social work. I attend parties and functions at orphanages that also shows how thankful I am to God for giving me such a wonderful man who is willing to go through all the trouble to be with me.

I guess no matter how dark the situation is right now, I just find ways to appreciate my situation. There is so much sadness in the world... Let's just keep the happy vibes coming and spread the love. Keep up the good habits of making other people happy and know that God answers prayers.

September is almost over guys, one month down!!!

HappyDancer, i hope your "happy dance" will come soon, all the posts i read for couples are pretty much the same :) we have something in common...we are truly in Love :)

I dont do shopping cause Chris is better shopper than me lol :) but i do try to spend more time with my family and friends cause later i wont be seeing them for a long time.

We should make Topic: Happily after and put our successful stories and pics of our weddings to inspire those who are still waiting :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Timeline

Hey, that's a great idea!!! Yes, we should start something like that. I would love to be an inspiration to everyone else who are going thru the same things. More power to us!

Honestly, my fiance is so much better than me when it comes to shopping - I have no patience for it. Hehehe! In fact, he is doing all the wedding planning for me. I am completely clueless when it comes to those things. So I guess that kinda involves humor into the mix too.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

bump, just to see how everybody is doing, september will be ending next week!! yay, another month down a few more to go!!!

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Happy Dancer, at least your processing center is Vermont, touches more and sends NOA2'a faster than my CSC. Hang in there and God Speed!

I personally have forgotten about my paperwork, I just keep collecting my daily chats, texts and tracking my evidence of a true relationship per month. I will start checking on mid December.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Timeline

Fred, you are very strong! I can see that you are so in love and yet you are hanging in there. A day seems like an eternity and that is so excruciatingly painful. Whew!!! But anyway, I will try my best! Much love and luck to us all!!! Miss my honey sobra!!!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:

HAIIII OPO! miss na miss kong love ko!

Being strong takes strength! A LOT OF IT, not all of it is mine, I gather strength from my fiancee as well!

If you need more advice we are all here and I am here! need to vent hey PM me! No worries!

I appreciate the kind words, God Bless You!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline

Awww... sweet!!! very sweet indeed. Here's a good way to put it, as the saying goes: The greater the magic, the greater the price that must be paid.

For my ONE GREAT MAGIC - Bring it on!!!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:

Timeline
HAIIII OPO! miss na miss kong love ko!

Being strong takes strength! A LOT OF IT, not all of it is mine, I gather strength from my fiancee as well!

If you need more advice we are all here and I am here! need to vent hey PM me! No worries!

I appreciate the kind words, God Bless You!

No offense MEN but Women have been always the strongest in every way :)

(This is Dani writing, Chris is back today online so he'll start posting :) )

We are like a big family here which is wonderful :)

I have enjoyed my time here a lot

Keep posting,

God bless you all guys

Timeline

Fred, you're about to meet your love for New years holidays that why you dont keep track of your case status :)

And we, the poor people that cant meet we keep on checking every single minute for changes :)

I wish you to spend the best New Year ever together. This time is priceless

This name Emilia sounds so familiar, is she bulgarian too? LOL :) Just kidding

Edited by dani&chris

Me (Fred) and Emilia have been going through some rough times, missing each other and all that, ya'll know what Im talking about. So one day I asked her what she wants for the Holidays, she said I just wasihed you're here so I forwarded her my itinerary, called her on the phone and told her go check your e-mail, she says WHY??? And she reads "Ticket Number blah blha" then a pause! then she's crying!!!! HAIIIIIII! You're coming????? I told her, merry chirstmas my love! I put a smile on her face 3 weeks ago when I gave her the news.

So at this time we have 2 things to look forward to, my trip back and our paperwork. The Paperwork is the last thing on our minds, that's stressful! I am hoping to receive a NOA 2 while I am there.

Also I can already bring some of our evidence of ongoing relationship, chats, texts messages, and other stuff so I dun have to ship too much via FEDEX.

But anyways that's the whole 101 on my life at the moment.

Also did I mention I have an instant family? If you look at my pictures you will see what I mean.........

Thanks Everyone for being here for me and for others in the same position!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Me (Fred) and Emilia have been going through some rough times, missing each other and all that, ya'll know what Im talking about. So one day I asked her what she wants for the Holidays, she said I just wasihed you're here so I forwarded her my itinerary, called her on the phone and told her go check your e-mail, she says WHY??? And she reads "Ticket Number blah blha" then a pause! then she's crying!!!! HAIIIIIII! You're coming????? I told her, merry chirstmas my love! I put a smile on her face 3 weeks ago when I gave her the news.

So at this time we have 2 things to look forward to, my trip back and our paperwork. The Paperwork is the last thing on our minds, that's stressful! I am hoping to receive a NOA 2 while I am there.

Also I can already bring some of our evidence of ongoing relationship, chats, texts messages, and other stuff so I dun have to ship too much via FEDEX.

Also did I mention I have an instant family? If you look at my pictures you will see what I mean.........

awww how nice!!! Her kids are so cute!.... Im going to see my fiance in November for the holidays....so im looking forward to that!

ROC Journey:-

05.11.2012 -- mail I-751 packet

05.14.2012 -- Packet arrived @ VSC

xx.xx.2012 -- Check Cashed

05.15.2012 -- NOA1 dated 05.15.2012

05.31.2012 -- Biometric notice date

06.27.2012 -- Biometrics Taken

01.23.2013 -- Card Production Ordered.

01.28.2013 -- 10 Year Green Card Received

Timeline

That is a wonderful surprise to do for her and also for you!

Im sure you miss her just as much.

That little bundle of joy looks adorable!

Congratulations!

Edited by dani&chris

Yes she looks just like mommy!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.