MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
But I have to be honest with you, I can be strong and I can say this and that but there is always one day of the week where I feel miserable and incredibly depressed, my fiancee as well!

We can relate to this also.

Most of the time one of us is handling the situation ok and offering encouragement for the other, who is not.

This flips flops as the days go by.

The bad days are when we are both sad :crying:

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Altho i know realistically not to even expect anything happening until december sometime, i do check the uscis website twice daily just in case, but can someone show me what a touch looks like? i'm pretty sure nothing has happened cos the page looks exactly the same as it did on the day our NOA1 was rec'd but i'm just curious.

A touch occurs when the "LAST UPDATED" date has changed on your case status page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

ok thanks for that, just checked now and sadly, no touch *sigh

695090abmqwhjcu2.gif

K-1 Timeline

08-05-2008 Sent I-129F

08-14-2008 Arrived at Vermont

08-18-2008 Cheque cashed

08-21-2008 NOA1 received

12-10-2008 NOA2 received

12-17-2008 Package sent to Auckland Consulate

12-30-2008 Packet 3 received

01-27-2009 Packet 3 returned

02-03-2009 Packet 4 received

02-10-2009 Intervew - visa approved

03-14-2009 POE Los Angeles

03-25-2009 Married :)

07/22/2009 Work Permit received

ROC

11/18/2011 I-751 packet sent to Vermont

11/25/2011 I-751 packet received at USCIS Vermont

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ah, to only be miserable once a week, must be nice!

The three touches before NOA2 sounds reasonable, but I just don't think that's how it works, at least not at the california office... I have seen people say vermont touches a lot more often, so maybe that theory works there where they may grab the field at regular intervals to do various steps...

I will say for those who can't resist the urge to look for touches... when you start reporting being touched here, I'm sure the rest of us will end up looking as well... until then not watching the uscis site not show a touch date is my minor achievement in self control... at least for now.

Miserable once a week requires strength from yourself and your fiancee, you support each other. When the other is down you grab support from them and vice versa, but like what I mentioned, phewwww, it's still extremely hard, but hey, we can just take this a day at a time.

Oh yeah Vermont touches more than the CSC.

You can finally get your NOA2 and your status online sometimes wont even change! crazy huh?

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Just stopping by to offer some encouragement to us August filers!

At the moment we're planning on me trying to get into the US again at Christmas. I've been extremely lucky getting in so many times with no problems (apart from this time). This will be visit number 7-10 depending if you count my old passport. I'm terrified of being denied entry but I'm not as strong as you guys... I just wouldn't function without a flight booked within a few months. We can but hope.

I've seen that June filers are being approved, that means our time is coming, even though it seems so far away. Guys, we're a month in already. :) Another few weeks and half the time will have gone!!

Try and stay strong and support your loves.

Edited by Gemmie

Gemmie you're awesome! always those kind and encouraging words!

Thank You! Your words are appreciated!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everyone!!! It is nice to be back!!! Hehehehehe. I had to deactivate my previous account due to some unwanted stalking from my fiance's exwife. Oh well, so much for that! I am glad to be back!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hi all

Did you know that a September filer has got approved? :o

It took him/her only 21 days!

lol it's madness..

Anyways, im jumping into the September thread now, since im refilling, the next couple of days :)

I wish you all best of luck!

7/31/2008 - Sended I-129F to VSC (lost in mail).

9/24/2008 - Resended I-129F to VSC (*sigh* lost again).

10/30/2008 - Resended again I-129F to VSC.

11/11/2008 - NOA1

03/09/2009 - RFE received

03/11/2009 - Returned RFE

05/23/2009 - Recieved 2nd RFE

08/05/2009 - Denied. Besides that he turns out to be a total jerk. Case ended.

Timeline

I'd like to get approved in 21 days, even if it's 21 days from today... but I don't want to qualify for a hardship expidite, which I assume had a lot to do with the 21 day approval (I have to go look for it now!).

Timeline

I tried to edit my previous post to add this but I guess I was too slow...

Wow, it doesn't say anything about an expidite in the thread... if it's really a noa2 and not a misunderstanding then I'm jealous. 21 days is unbelievable, I'd love to know why that happened (I wonder if there isn't some guy in the military somewhere who requested an expidite and had a similar name or maybe the case number was close etc).

Timeline

The waiting room grows. God Bless to everyone for a successful journey!!!

Yours Truly,

Maria and Steve

Timeline

May 2008........................We met for the first time. I did not know I was speaking to my future!

July 18, 2008...................Met my Sweet Lady for the first time in Cebu!

July 23, 2008...................Got Engaged!!!!!

July 26, 2008...................How could I bring myself to leave her? Going home to Dallas

August 16, 2008...............Mailed I-129f to Vermont Service Center via Fedex

August 18, 2008...............Check Cashed

August 20, 2008...............NOA1 Here we go! And now we wait and pray!

October 1, 2008...............NOA2 WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

October 6, 2008...............NOA2 Hard Copy received in the Mail Today

October 6, 2008...............NVC has received the Case and issued us an MNL#

October 9, 2008...............Delbros paid

October 10, 2008..............Embassy receives case

October 15, 2008..............Visa application fee paid

October 19, 2008..............Interview scheduled for November 12th

October 27, 2008..............First Day of Medical Long Day!!!

October 29, 2008..............Second Day of Medical at St.Lukes. Finished!!!!!!!

October 29, 2008..............Received Confirmation of Interview Via Email. Confirmed for Nov. 12th

November 12, 2008...........Interview Day Passed!!!! Received the wonderful Pink Slip

November 16, 2008...........Delbros sends a text: Visa is ready for dispatch

November 18, 2008...........Received our Visa!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 22, 2008...........POE Dallas!!!Maria is here!!!!God is very good!!!

Timeline
Just stopping by to offer some encouragement to us August filers!

At the moment we're planning on me trying to get into the US again at Christmas. I've been extremely lucky getting in so many times with no problems (apart from this time). This will be visit number 7-10 depending if you count my old passport. I'm terrified of being denied entry but I'm not as strong as you guys... I just wouldn't function without a flight booked within a few months. We can but hope.

I've seen that June filers are being approved, that means our time is coming, even though it seems so far away. Guys, we're a month in already. :) Another few weeks and half the time will have gone!!

Try and stay strong and support your loves.

Gemmie, such inspiring words, absolutely true and so nice to read :)

Usually Chris (my fiancee) writes here and now Its Dani writing, i've been reading posts how to cope with this terrible waiting, well the truth is whatever we do simply doesnt help, i'm in Bulgaria now, he's in USA and we cant meet again until the visa is ready, we feel sad everyday, trying to encourage each other, but life is so much better when we are together, we just cant live apart when we "tasted" from the wonderful days and we have been together for only 3 weeks...

I want to be with my darling so much for Christmas and New Year, i only pray for that!

I dont pay too much attention to the timeline here cause everything is individual and everyone is approved in a different time.

Chris is busy today so i toke the advantage to write few words instead him :)

Those who can meet while waiting for a visa, guys you're so very lucky, please enjoy this great chance and know that Love is the most important thing!!!

P.S. Now i wonder for this september approval?? Is it for real? Gosh, that would be a miracle :thumbs:

Take care guys, Lots of sun and love for everyone!

BE PATIENT :yes:

Timeline

Oh the guys approved in september are from Canada :) i just saw that too, i guess for Canada is much easier

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.