MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uzbekistan
Timeline
they totally missed the early filers!!, i hope they realize this soon because a few September people is getting approved? :huh:

At least someone is getting approved at CSC, at VSC no one is getting approved. Early filters and late filters are just sitting at some ones desk. :crying:

2005- Introduced thru relatives

2006-2008- Talked on the phone and emails

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 June 12- Engaged at the most beautiful park in Tashkent

2008 August 15 - Received NOA1 from Vermont Center

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2008 November -25 Came back to States. I miss my sweetheart.

2009 February 4- Touched

2009 Februrary 5- NOA2 HORAAAAYYyy Thank you GOD

2009 February 12- NVC received NOA2 from VCS

2009 Ferruary 13- NVC sent the package to U.S. Embassy in Tashkent

2009 March 3- She received her Packet 3////// Her interview is on April 2

2009 March 4- I received visa to Tashkent

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Congratulations! Mady and Blondep. :dance:

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss :thumbs:

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
WOW 35 for CSC? I havent seen number like this since July when they hit 41!

USCIS works on Saturday also (Limited Operations)

helloworld: we filed on the same day, maybe monday is our day. They will realize, oh woah, hey all these early august filers, that combined with goodwill and cheer towards all of us suffering. :crying:

and habibi, hopefully VSC will be experiencing the same holiday cheer! ;)

Our Wedding Pics

There is always some madness in love.

But there is also always some reason in madness.

Nietzsche

12.Jan.2007..... Met in Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua.

07.May.2007.... Started dating.

02.Sep.2007..... Engaged!

K-1

06.Aug.2008..... K-1 app sent to California Service Center.

11.Aug.2008..... NOA1 recieved.

07.Jan.2009...... NOA2

13.Feb.2009.......Interview passed!!!

20.Feb.2009.......Received visa.

21.Feb.2009.......POE, Houston

AOS

12.May.2009......Filed AOS.

21.May.2009......NOA1

04.Jun.2009.......Biometrics

18.Jun.2009.......EAD card production ordered

26.Jun.2009.......EAD card received

06.Aug.2009......AOS interview (st. louis) Card production ordered

06.Sep.2009......Wedding Ceremony and Celebration

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
WOW 35 for CSC? I havent seen number like this since July when they hit 41!

USCIS works on Saturday also (Limited Operations)

helloworld: we filed on the same day, maybe monday is our day. They will realize, oh woah, hey all these early august filers, that combined with goodwill and cheer towards all of us suffering. :crying:

and habibi, hopefully VSC will be experiencing the same holiday cheer! ;)

let's pray and hope! :thumbs:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

I may not be king but I demand NOA2's for my friends!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline
they totally missed the early filers!!, i hope they realize this soon because a few September people is getting approved? :huh:

At least someone is getting approved at CSC, at VSC no one is getting approved. Early filters and late filters are just sitting at some ones desk. :crying:

We got no touch either. I wonder if VSC will work next week, cos it's Xmas week. That means they will get even slower... :crying:

Both service centers, CSC and VSC will have a 3 day work week.

Edited by SoInLove16

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, hopefully it's the most kickass 3 days ever...

Helloworld: they did get a few early filers... but they got more early september filers than early august.

I think we could see csc hit 40 for the last week as people who get the snail mail version of the noa2 update their timelines... always seems to be a few stragglers who don't find out online before the week is over.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

We got no touch either. I wonder if VSC will work next week, cos it's Xmas week. That means they will get even slower... :crying:

Federal government offices usually shutdown a week before Christmas and stay stalled out until the beginning of the year. There is basically no work going on at my office unless you count coming in to check e-mail, stare at the walls, lick the windows, and wander outside for "extended lunch" at 10:30AM.

05AUG08 - Prepared I-129F at attorney's office

07AUG08 - Case received at VSC

13AUG08 - NOA1

18AUG08 - Touched

10DEC08 - NOA2

19DEC08 - Confirmed package left NVC, en route to Bogota

02JAN09 - Confirmed package received at Bogota

05JAN09 - Sent Package 3 by fax, waiting for some type of confirmation

09JAN09 - Called DOS, received appointment date of 09FEB2009, 0700

05FEB09 - Completed lab and medical

09FEB09 - Embassy appointment, visa approved

16MAR09 - Atlanta POE

26MAR09 - Requested SSN

25APR09 - Wedding date set

Timeline

Federal government offices usually shutdown a week before Christmas and stay stalled out until the beginning of the year. There is basically no work going on at my office unless you count coming in to check e-mail, stare at the walls, lick the windows, and wander outside for "extended lunch" at 10:30AM.

I really hope that you are wrong, i hope that they will work on some NOA2. I need my NOA2. O by the way what government branch do you work in, if its not secret?

2008 June 1- Went to Tashkent to meet her. Stayed in Tashkent from June 1 to July 27 2008.

2008 August 16 - Went back to Tashkent to stay with my fiancee. I stayed with her from August 18th to November 23. The best 4 months of my life.

2009 February 4- Touched

That's a pretty negative comment but that is definitely true, so many will be taking vacation time and time off but unfortunately deathnova is correct. May that's why CSC cranked out so many this week. As far as VSC they got some done.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline
That's a pretty negative comment but that is definitely true, so many will be taking vacation time and time off but unfortunately deathnova is correct. May that's why CSC cranked out so many this week. As far as VSC they got some done.

Soinlove you have been a member here for awhile now, looking at my time and your experience that you have seen thru other members when is realistic time when i can get my NOa2.

2009 February 4- Touched

Hey Habibi, just to make you aware VSC has always been ahead of CSC and in my experience I always kept my expectations very low, you can ask any member of this awesome August thread, I rarely check the USCIS site, I only started this month, December 7th to be exact.

But personally i expected my NOA2 between January 20th and so on.

But then as December rolled along I became very ansy and at times getting angry at CSC.

I wish I can give you some figure or a clear estimation on your NOA2, I know its torture to see your processing center lay dorment and not process as much as the other, some of us got lucky and got ours before Christmas. Rightnow the only figure i can go with is your timeline, that's as close as we could get to an estimation. The numbers don't look great but then you need to be optimistic and strong, hang in there my friend, that NOA2 will come.

I tell yah these things come when you least expect it. I never expected to get mine this early, I didn't even know who CRIS was, I was so close to deleting it or putting it in my SPAM folder! it was actually an approval confirmation.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline
Hey Habibi, just to make you aware VSC has always been ahead of CSC and in my experience I always kept my expectations very low, you can ask any member of this awesome August thread, I rarely check the USCIS site, I only started this month, December 7th to be exact.

But personally i expected my NOA2 between January 20th and so on.

But then as December rolled along I became very ansy and at times getting angry at CSC.

I wish I can give you some figure or a clear estimation on your NOA2, I know its torture to see your processing center lay dorment and not process as much as the other, some of us got lucky and got ours before Christmas. Rightnow the only figure i can go with is your timeline, that's as close as we could get to an estimation. The numbers don't look great but then you need to be optimistic and strong, hang in there my friend, that NOA2 will come.

I tell yah these things come when you least expect it. I never expected to get mine this early, I didn't even know who CRIS was, I was so close to deleting it or putting it in my SPAM folder! it was actually an approval confirmation.

Thank you for your response, now that you have received your NOA2 what are your next steps. Does the NOA2 automatically gets forwarded to NVC? Do you have to pay filing fee to NVC? What are you doing now in order to bring your fiancee to US. Just wanting to be prepared. Thanks for any suggestions.

2009 February 4- Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.