MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

We applied the same time with Gemmie, and we are #183 now, what's up Fred, who did you talk to? LOL

Yo! I'm good! just like all you guys and gals waiting. December 7 now that means i will be faithfully cheking USCIS consistently now like all of you! HAHAHAHA!

Thanks to Maliciant he always posts what my stats are from time to time! Thank you sir

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm an igor #######, not a USCIS #######... I check there maybe once a week... I just don't expect to see anything worthwhile there... maybe once some other august filers get a noa2 or something... until then... bah... and now fred is king and I'm the jester... life is cruel!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

well you cant be a king all the time, let us try from it sometimes too :)

very good last week, 11 approvals from 5th who knows there could be more not showing...

wish you all an enjoyable week and lets welcome the first august approvals...

i had a dream last nite that we were approved, oh it was such a happy moment :blush:

Take care all, Dani

Edited by Dani^Chris Perry
as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

since the noa2s will be out soon i have some questions about what to do next

im pasting the list from the guide

1. A copy of the entire I-129f package (that you made when you sent the petition in) and a copy of information that you sent back due to an RFE (if you received one).

----------- we put together 3 packets while i was in kuwait 1 to send in the other 2 so we each had an exact copy so he already has this

2. Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy.

------------ im not sure exactly what theyre asking for here ?

3. Send an original letter affirming your desire to marry your fiance(e) and your continued support of the K-1 Visa. Sign and date the form. This will be similar to the letter you provided with the I-129F, but dated much closer to the interview (it will have most likely been several months since you submitted your I-129F).

------------ i think this is the only thing i have to actually send thru the mail since everything else is already there or can be printed / coppied

4. I-134 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is notarized (by a US Notary Public), with all required supporting evidence. Begin collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all.

------ he is getting a sponser so im not really handeling it and have non of the info here

5. You will likely need at a minimum (for the above form) two to three of your most recent pay stubs and a signed letter from your employer listing you job title, start date, your salary, and the status (full-time) of your position. Begin collecting these ASAP after your NOA2 arrives. You will also probably want to include other evidence such as your banking information and other assets as required by the I-134. Specifically you will need at least 2 of the 4 options mentioned in Section II-Supporting Evidence of the I-134. See this FAQ for more tips and ueful information on the Affidavit of Support Form.

------- i dont have a job ect but since he has a sponser i dont need this right?

6. A copy of the NOA2 that you received in the mail.

----- since its just a copy i can email a copy to him right?

7. Proof of your ongoing relationship. This needs to be taken to the interview! Include photos, travel documents, emails, etc from between the time you filed and present (NOA1 date-now).

--- im emailing him a copy of the phone bills ect and he has emails and ims ect

Examples: Copies of phone bills, cell phone bills, emails (you can edit personal info with a marker), letters (edit personal info also), stamps on the letters (to document the date they were sent), and other written documentary proof. Provide a reasonable amount; two to four of each type. Pick a range of dates up to and including the present. You can also include a copy of engagement ring receipt (this is something that is a big optional - do not worry if you do not have a ring yet!)

im going to atempt again to send the letter to him using the post office and see if he gets it. he has the address of the company he works for so he thinks this will work since its a buisness

am i mising anything?

Timeline
well you cant be a king all the time, let us try from it sometimes too :)

very good last week, 11 approvals from 5th who knows there could be more not showing...

wish you all an enjoyable week and lets welcome the first august approvals...

i had a dream last nite that we were approved, oh it was such a happy moment :blush:

Take care all, Dani

Sometimes waking up from a dream like that can be very dissappointing...

We applied the same time with Gemmie, and we are #183 now, what's up Fred, who did you talk to? LOL

Yo! I'm good! just like all you guys and gals waiting. December 7 now that means i will be faithfully cheking USCIS consistently now like all of you! HAHAHAHA!

Thanks to Maliciant he always posts what my stats are from time to time! Thank you sir

Aww, I remember when you said you weren't looking for a long long time... that seems like a few weeks ago!

4 months has FLOWN! :)

I've had a good weekend, went out for my housemate/friend's birthday on Friday, a "snow ball".. it was amazing! Then visited my family and friends on Saturday for the holidays since I'll be off soon. Tonight we're going to sing Christmas carols.

Here's a couple pics from the ball of some of my bestest friends.. (I'm in the purple)

n661480075_5041569_6359.jpg

n661480075_5041559_3452.jpg

How is everyone doing? :)

Edited by Gemmie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Cute piks Gem...thanks for sharing some smiles! :)

I'll share mine..the first is the Christmakufestivus party I went to (before they all got trashed and provided me with some amazing video of them singing and dancing he he he) and the second is one of my many birthday celebrations this week. I thought I should share this one with you since there seems to be so much discussion here about who wears the crown. This should clear that up. (Plz note that I'm in the throne in front of what is quite close to my name...) :whistle:

P1070812.jpg

P1070837.jpg

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Aww, I remember when you said you weren't looking for a long long time... that seems like a few weeks ago!

4 months has FLOWN! :)

I've had a good weekend, went out for my housemate/friend's birthday on Friday, a "snow ball".. it was amazing! Then visited my family and friends on Saturday for the holidays since I'll be off soon. Tonight we're going to sing Christmas carols.

Here's a couple pics from the ball of some of my bestest friends.. (I'm in the purple)

n661480075_5041569_6359.jpg

n661480075_5041559_3452.jpg

How is everyone doing? :)

Hey who's the fine lady in purple? She looks familiar!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey everyone! I missed you all guys. I was wrapping Xmas presents last weekend and then decorated my room and then had our company XMas party. Loved it!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline
2. Send all originals of the documentary proof that you submitted for the I-129F to your fiance(e) for their interview at the embassy.

The actual boarding pass you used... instead of just a photo copy, on the off chance that the officer at the embassy wants to see it (they can ask for any original evidence instead of just photo copies).

3. Send an original letter affirming your desire to marry your fiance(e) and your continued support of the K-1 Visa. Sign and date the form. This will be similar to the letter you provided with the I-129F, but dated much closer to the interview (it will have most likely been several months since you submitted your I-129F).

------------ i think this is the only thing i have to actually send thru the mail since everything else is already there or can be printed / coppied

This is optional, you don't have to, but it's definitely not going to hurt and counts as additional proof of an ongoing relationship, basically it's just highly recommended.

4. I-134 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is notarized (by a US Notary Public), with all required supporting evidence. Begin collecting the required information ahead of time, as it can often take several weeks to collect it all.

------ he is getting a sponser so im not really handeling it and have non of the info here

I think you had best fill this out yourself in addition to the co-sponsor, I know a lot of times co-sponsors aren't allowed, it wouldn't shock me to find out that you need to go through the motions even if you aren't going to be the one showing income... but if you are the USC, how is it he is getting a co-sponsor, is his co-sponsor going to be a USC too or what? If his co-sponsor is not a USC they probably can't actually sponsor him... you might have a bit of a situation here. I know sometimes people can sponsor themselves based on assets but you might want to get involved in the details about his co-sponsor, to make sure it's even possible.

5. You will likely need at a minimum (for the above form) two to three of your most recent pay stubs and a signed letter from your employer listing you job title, start date, your salary, and the status (full-time) of your position. Begin collecting these ASAP after your NOA2 arrives. You will also probably want to include other evidence such as your banking information and other assets as required by the I-134. Specifically you will need at least 2 of the 4 options mentioned in Section II-Supporting Evidence of the I-134. See this FAQ for more tips and ueful information on the Affidavit of Support Form.

------- i dont have a job ect but since he has a sponser i dont need this right?

I think it's a good idea to do the required forms and hope they aren't necessary, obviously with no job much of that info won't be possible... I'm not an expert on this and it's one of those situations that may not come up much...

6. A copy of the NOA2 that you received in the mail.

----- since its just a copy i can email a copy to him right?

Yep, and definitely keep the original, it's apparently needed for AOS at some point.

7. Proof of your ongoing relationship. This needs to be taken to the interview! Include photos, travel documents, emails, etc from between the time you filed and present (NOA1 date-now).

--- im emailing him a copy of the phone bills ect and he has emails and ims ect

This is probably going to be mostly covered by sending the originals of most of the documents included in the k-1 application, but anything new since then is a bonus. Also the letter of intent is basically you just stating that you are still in a relationship... Hope these answers help, but really for these kinds of questions it's best to ask in the general forums because people who've actually been through it and know a great deal more about things can answer, here you just get the second hand info from others who are still in the process.

And finally... not related to any of the answers/info in this post... I'M SERIOUSLY BORED OUT OF MY FRIGGIN MIND!!!!... and it's turning into torture.

ETA: I just noticed that CSC had a better week than we knew, there is at least one other NOA2 that hasn't been listed yet (guess they want to wait until they get the hard copy to post it officially... but seriously, post it now, update it later if the date isn't exact lol). I half expect in a week or two, last weeks approvals will shower closer to 30 as various stragglers fall in... which will upgrade my decent to a great week (it's already a good week in mybook).

Edited by maliciant

He should be posting this on the main forum to get more exposure, he can get better feedback from people who already been through the process.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Cute piks Gem...thanks for sharing some smiles! :)

I'll share mine..the first is the Christmakufestivus party I went to (before they all got trashed and provided me with some amazing video of them singing and dancing he he he) and the second is one of my many birthday celebrations this week. I thought I should share this one with you since there seems to be so much discussion here about who wears the crown. This should clear that up. (Plz note that I'm in the throne in front of what is quite close to my name...) :whistle:

P1070837.jpg

Round Table Pizza!!!!

That place rocks.

12030.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.