MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yes I told Maliciant about it earlier!

We think this is due to a filer being sent an RFE and its messing up the timeline system!

Oh wells I dun believe that timeline thing, it's so unpredictable!

Just one RFE can mess up the time line system? How does the time line system work anyway in terms of estimating approval? For example, there is someone that filed K-1 for fiance in Germany 2 months before my filing date (I filed for my fiance who is in UK) and her expected approval date is 1 month after my approval date estimate. Anyone know how this works?

Fred murdered the theory of why a single entry could jack up the whole mess... the theory was that the filer (who also recently got an RFE and so is likely to be approved) who had been waiting close to three years, the RFE was for the IMBRA stuff that has been on the applications for the last year or two... anyway, that's the only thing I can think of that would skew the timeline date guess so much. But that's just a guess and probably not right.

The timeline estimates are different depending on the service center, was the person who filed in germany at the same service center? That's a three month difference so it's still weird either way.

I'm king, as king I declare that this thread is now for manly discussions about guy stuff and anyone not saying something macho will be taunted for their girly behavior, even if they are girls!

Edited by maliciant

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

this happened before too, timeline changed dramatically, i dont remember what was really the problem... :unsure:

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

We think this is due to a filer being sent an RFE and its messing up the timeline system!

Just one RFE can mess up the time line system? How does the time line system work anyway in terms of estimating approval? For example, there is someone that filed K-1 for fiance in Germany 2 months before my filing date (I filed for my fiance who is in UK) and her expected approval date is 1 month after my approval date estimate. Anyone know how this works?

Fred murdered the theory of why a single entry could jack up the whole mess... the theory was that the filer (who also recently got an RFE and so is likely to be approved) who had been waiting close to three years, the RFE was for the IMBRA stuff that has been on the applications for the last year or two... anyway, that's the only thing I can think of that would skew the timeline date guess so much. But that's just a guess and probably not right.

The timeline estimates are different depending on the service center, was the person who filed in germany at the same service center? That's a three month difference so it's still weird either way.

I'm king, as king I declare that this thread is now for manly discussions about guy stuff and anyone not saying something macho will be taunted for their girly behavior, even if they are girls!

I'm driving this sweet lil car of my Dads right now..(coughs, spits then scratches butt)..she's got a lot of 'get up and go' if you know what I mean..asked him if it had a hemi in it but it's just a hot lil V6....

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

yes...it was the same service center...I was hoping that the timelines were a good estimate, but I guess not...anyhow I am still expecting that I will get my NOA2 early January...as soon as we hear that early august filers are getting their NOA2, I'm going to be on the look out...because you never know with the darn USCIS...

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I had a Touch today and that's just because i changed my address today; i tried to do it on line but my work computer is cookie enable so i decided to call and do it over the phone. I received an email minutes later notifing me that my address has be updated, but hte email spelt my last name wrong, so i called right bact to report this error and the guy i talked to said i shouldn't worry about it that the notification is not official, that the first rep. i talked to spelt my name wrongly that that doesn't mess up my my name in the database.........

June 26..........Sent I-129F to VSC

June 28..........Received @ VSC

Aug 09.......... Packet sent back b'cos of poor written check

Aug 11...........Resent packet to VSC

Aug 12...........Package deliverd and signed for by P. Novak

Aug 14...........NOA1

Aug 18...........Check cashed...(Pheeeeew)

Aug 19...........Touched!

Aug 20...........NOA1 Hard copy

Dec 01...........Touched (due to my change of address)

JAN 06 2009...NOA2 ( case approved ) wooohhhhhhoooooo!!!!!!!

JAN 07 2009...Touched!

JAN 08 2009...NVC Recieved Case( we got our case number)

JAN 10 2009...NOA2 Hardcopy Recieved

JAN 12 2009...NVC Forwarded case to NIgeria(confirmed over the phone)

JAN 14 2009...NVC Hardcopy mail recieved

JAN 26 2009...Fiancee received Packets 3 & 4

JAN 28 2009...Started Police Report

JAN 29 2009...Started Medical Exams

MAR 01 2009...I will be flying to Nigeria to be with my Angel at interview

MAR 04 2009...Interview.(WE ARE NOT WORRIED BECAUSE GOD IS IN CONTROL.....YAY)

MAR 28 2009...Returning to the USA with wife-to-be.

MAR 29 2009...POE (IAH) Intercontinental Airport Houston (2nd day arrival )

APR 10 2009....Our Glorious Wedding (Good Friday, How cool uh?)

When he says yes, nobody says no, believe in him my Lord is able..............

10760.gif

11563.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Stinkerpotsam: You are doin manly pretty good, the others, I'm afraid you need to be more manly.

I noticed VSC already has two approvals for dec 1 (July filers) so not a bad start for the first day of the first week of the new month (it's long but I like it), of course the last time this happened it turned into one of the slowest weeks ever haha...

Whitest kids you know Just a little humor...

And finally to make my post more macho and provide a good example for all mankind about how to do manliness right... I'll tell you the story about the time I ripped the arms off a bear, with my bare arms, this of course took place right after I finished my workout, I was doing elephant presses, with 5 elephants... The end.

Anyway, time for my nap... my MANLY POWER NAP!

Whitest kid i know?

ME! hahahahaha! for a Filipino I am! hahahahaha!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

We want you we want you we want you as a new recruit............................

Edited by Cuchita

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hey you all!!! We are on December!!! I hope you all have a Merry Chrismas ( FELIZ NAVIDAD in spanish:) ) I am not spending Christmas with my babe:( so I have been a little sensitive these days ....

But we must keep positives! We august filers will start seing our NOA2 very soon!!! :) So every time I feel sad, I get online and start reading the comments on the forum and its really nice, it gets me away from my sadness and back to feeling well:)

By the way, our song is All for one, All for Love - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting . And the song I am telling my babe I am going to sing and dance after I get the K1 Visa approved and getting ready to go to the US will be SUPER TROOPER - ABBA .. hahahahahahahahaha After I saw Mama Mia I just cant stop listening to ABBA! they`re songs are so nice!!!!!! I love them!! hahaha

I hope everyone has a great week! And start getting our NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Mia

Noah & Mia

Our Timeline

01-10-2007 Met online

10-12-2007 Couldn`t stop talking by phone....started falling in love with each other

04-10-2008 Met in person for the first time (unforgetable feeling!!)

06-26-2008 Got engaged (it was a magic day)

08-11-2008 I-129F Sent

08-15-2008 NOA1 recieved

01-30-2009 NOA2 Approval Notice Sent!!!!!!

02-02-2009 Case at NVC

02-09-2009 Case at Caracas US Embassy

03-31-2009 K1 Visa Approved!!!!!!

The universe is listening to us and will grant what we ask of it. You and me. One - by Noah Feb 14th 2008

1. ASK make a command to the universe, let the universe know what you want.

2. BELIEVE believe that is already yours, have unwavering faith.

3. RECEIVE feel the way you will feel ones it arrives, be thankful.

......the universe will arrange it self, to give you what you want....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey guys, havent been on in a whileeee, how you guys been? almost there...

NOA1: August 29, 2008

NOA2: January 26, 2009,

NVC RECIEVED: January 28, 2009

NVC SENT: February 3, 2009

INDIAN EMBASSY RECIEVED: February 7, 2009

EMBASSY SENT PACKET 3: February 9, 2009

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Morning AFs!!! I am back with a sleepy face and a good reason to be at work. So much backlogs and bad bad deadline to beat.

Xmas Party at work will be this Sunday and our theme is Broadway. My group is joining a contest and our entry for our presentation is Hairspray. WOOOHOOOO!!!

And I have to makeup for being lazy last week. See yah later guys and gals!

Edited by HappyDancer

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Someone got approved today from 31 July :) we are almost in august :) and they were approved for 125 days which is the estimated time for most of the approvals :) so few days more CSC fillers :) hold on

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Someone got approved today from 31 July :) we are almost in august :) and they were approved for 125 days which is the estimated time for most of the approvals :) so few days more CSC fillers :) hold on

yay :thumbs:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Great news Dani! Way to go! We have two weeks to go and we shall see August Filers getting approvals in CSC. YAY!!!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.