MarkGA

August 2008 Filers

5,874 posts in this topic

Hello! No don't be worried, touches aren't important. :)

:thumbs:

i never had any "touches" and i have my noa2 now. i'm not sure that they mean anything.

Well arent you just special! huh!? Stop Bragging!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! :thumbs: I envy yoou! :crying:

But anyways I've never been touched either, I'm still a virgin! wooooohhhh!

I NEED TO BE TOUCHED! It's been far too long!

I'm sure everyone here longs to be touched to for the very first time! come on now!

And yes KING OF page 122!

Edited by SoInLove16

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dare they! Now I'm scared!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hello! No don't be worried, touches aren't important. :)

:thumbs:

i never had any "touches" and i have my noa2 now. i'm not sure that they mean anything.

Well arent you just special! huh!? Stop Bragging!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!! :thumbs: I envy yoou! :crying:

But anyways I've never been touched either, I'm still a virgin! wooooohhhh!

I NEED TO BE TOUCHED! It's been far too long!

I'm sure everyone here longs to be touched to for the very first time! come on now!

And yes KING OF page 122!

i'm sorry, didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. ;) you'll get there before you know it. i know the waiting is agony, i'm still waiting for my interview so i know all about that. :(

stay positive. :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

rocks: I think you miss the thread asking about the shorted NOA2 at VSC, someone got all crybaby over people answering the question because they were 'bragging' about getting a noa2 fast...

I don't consider VSC to be in august yet... the NOA1 dates are august but I think that's only a fluke of the whole citizenship thing, the latest petition sent date that has received an approval at VSC is 7-24, CSC has petitions that were approved that were sent 7-23, VSC didn't seem to send out any NOA1's during most of july, the people VSC is approving now are july filers, they'd have received a july noa1 had VSC been processing the petitions at all at that point, VSC definitely has a lot more approvals in the late july section than CSC but as far as the most current approvals, they are pretty much neck and neck, CSC might even be a little ahead, but either way I'm waiting for a true petition sent in august filer to get approved before I consider it official that they are working on august filers (vs july filers who received a slow noa1). I might be flexible enough to consider someone an august filer if they sent their petition in the last week of july (7-28 and up) since normally those people would be on the border anyway. I know it doesn't seem like CSC and VSC are that close in processing times right now but I really woulded be surprised to see both CSC and VSC give out the first full on august NOA2 in the same week (let's say in the same 7 day period just so that if it happens on a friday I can still be right haha).

As a side note, we're worrying about how much the holidays (which only actually involves maybe 3 or 4 days off in a 2 month period) will affect processing times... where the july filers had at least a few weeks where not even NOA1's were being sent (presumably due tot he citizenship processing for the election), we kind of lucked out I guess that we missed that barrel of fun.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I love it, great choice :) i may try it one day too, i like brown, my hair is dark brown too and it has some shades of light brown and red, did few things to her :)

Garnier are good brand, is this your favorite? Last time i used the Casting of Loreal

August approvals are approaching Fred, stay strong, dont give up, we are closer than what you think,,,,i tell you, your visa will be approved before you leave for seeing Emilia :)

Have a nice sunday all,

Dani

Of course, this is the one I bought..

189618_l.jpg

My hair is naturally darkest brown / black anyways, but I've started to see some roots come through since I coloured it reddish brown this summer, so thought it was best to colour it. :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Dani thanks for those words, that would be nice if that happens! it would be a great after christmas present for Emilia, myself and our kids!

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline
maybe in another 2 and a half weeks we should start seeing CSC August approvals

Hi, i am new here. I found you have Igor's list. Would you mind to share to me how to locate that my name in the Igor's list. I and my fiancee are also August filer. we are very excited for the coming of NOA2 soon...though i am somewhat worried since i didnt found any "touched" in our petition.Thank you for your reply...God bless..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hi, i am new here. I found you have Igor's list. Would you mind to share to me how to locate that my name in the Igor's list. I and my fiancee are also August filer. we are very excited for the coming of NOA2 soon...though i am somewhat worried since i didnt found any "touched" in our petition.Thank you for your reply...God bless..

you have to update your timeline, once you have done this, you will automatically be placed on "Igor's List" :thumbs:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline

you have to update your timeline, once you have done this, you will automatically be placed on "Igor's List" :thumbs:

thank you very much for the info. I have updated my timeline and i found our names in the list...oh, im a little sad cause i notice there are august filers who have received their NOA2 while mine yet untouched....i should be patience...but happy that others have got their approvals. God bless.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

pinay_love as one of us said, touches are not important, usually they occur if you change names, address or something else in your petition, so dont worry about that, welcome to our club and good luck further :)

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Timeline
pinay_love as one of us said, touches are not important, usually they occur if you change names, address or something else in your petition, so dont worry about that, welcome to our club and good luck further :)

Thank you so much Dani_Chris Perry. Yes i read here that "touched " are not so significant of the wait. But i go with you for being optimistic. Thank you for welcoming me here.... God bless you always.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.