Dr. A ♥ O

Sari-wearing women may face jail in Nigeria

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
As usual and since the beginning of time it is the womans ' fault ' and the men refuse to be accountable.

Eve made me do it mentality.

Now they want to blame the women for the country's corruption. :girlwerewolf2xn: I say put more woman in charge and see a change.

That is all so sad and crazy !

That is the part that caught my attention Omoba. It is the woman's fault that the man has a nasty mind or can't control his actions. Wouldn't it be lovely to live my life and only blame men for everything that I do. And have society agree with it? Tsk tsk again

Adam said : " Eve made me do it ! " :whistle: " .....the woman thou gavest to me blah blah.........

I don't know why men have gotten away with this mindset in the modern world. Where is DR. Phil when you need him ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
While women's rights groups have come out strongly against the proposed law, Muslim leaders are supporting the bill, proposed by Senator Eme Ufot Ekaette, who felt that nudity was driving men to engage in corruption and steal from the state in Nigeria.

So basically, what I get from this is that they are trying to say they saw some woman's bare midriff and then just felt compelled to take bribes, cuts, and embezzel from the government where this woman likely does not work. I picture a man, walking down the street, seeing an Indian woman on vacation with her family, walking back to his office and saying, "Wow, now that I have just seen a belly button, I MUST figure out how I can steal money! If only I hadn't seen the belly button, I would be safe from the temptation." WTcrap? It's not even a relatable sin, cause and effect, or anything you want to make it.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Liberia
Timeline
While women's rights groups have come out strongly against the proposed law, Muslim leaders are supporting the bill, proposed by Senator Eme Ufot Ekaette, who felt that nudity was driving men to engage in corruption and steal from the state in Nigeria.

So basically, what I get from this is that they are trying to say they saw some woman's bare midriff and then just felt compelled to take bribes, cuts, and embezzel from the government where this woman likely does not work. I picture a man, walking down the street, seeing an Indian woman on vacation with her family, walking back to his office and saying, "Wow, now that I have just seen a belly button, I MUST figure out how I can steal money! If only I hadn't seen the belly button, I would be safe from the temptation." WTcrap? It's not even a relatable sin, cause and effect, or anything you want to make it.

:lol:

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

It's like this :

Official in high places walks down the street. Sees woman's belly. Must have her. Gets her. Provides house and buys jewelryfor

her to keep her happy with government money. Ah poor man couldn't help himself and just had to have her.

Never mind his wife and kids at home , he must show his wealth and that he is somebody, after all it is all about status with him.

Fast fwd : He gets busted from the anti corruption department.

End of story : She made me do it, lets get her........after all even you guys from the anti corruption department can surely understand a man's view.........then they sat down together and tried to make this law.

Sigh !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.