Nutty

Issues with MENA MEN hair!!!

46 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My hair is normally the hair you find! I just had a baby 5 months ago and since then I'm shedding like a dog. Buttttttttttttttttt I will say I've found some of mister's hair too! Especially when he washes off to perform albution (I may have just spelled that wrong). I find little hairs on the sink.....I'm thinking gross are those toe hairs? :rofl: LOL!!! Gotta love him! :luv:

While we are on the subject of hair. My husband has had three haircuts since he has been here. First one was great, he was impressed how fast he got it and how good it looked. The second one, well let's just say I got a few good laughs in on him and he refused to go back to that place and I heard about the hair they left on him for days and days. Seriously, the man looked like he had the mange! So I took him to my salon that I go to with all of the chatty women and he fit right in. He got his hair washed, cut and rewashed and liked the massage on the head they gave him.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
My hair is normally the hair you find! I just had a baby 5 months ago and since then I'm shedding like a dog. Buttttttttttttttttt I will say I've found some of mister's hair too! Especially when he washes off to perform albution (I may have just spelled that wrong). I find little hairs on the sink.....I'm thinking gross are those toe hairs? :rofl: LOL!!! Gotta love him! :luv:

While we are on the subject of hair. My husband has had three haircuts since he has been here. First one was great, he was impressed how fast he got it and how good it looked. The second one, well let's just say I got a few good laughs in on him and he refused to go back to that place and I heard about the hair they left on him for days and days. Seriously, the man looked like he had the mange! So I took him to my salon that I go to with all of the chatty women and he fit right in. He got his hair washed, cut and rewashed and liked the massage on the head they gave him.

My husband hasn't gotten his hair cut since he got here!!! He's soooo afraid they'll wreck it! I must say though, it does look very zexy when it's long. :blush:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

My husband hasn't gotten his hair cut since he got here!!! He's soooo afraid they'll wreck it! I must say though, it does look very zexy when it's long. :blush:

As long as it looks good, my husband looked like he had Ronald McDonald Hair but black so a cut was a must!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:lol::lol:

hahaha... what a funny post!

unfortunately, i'm the only one losing hair in my house! :(

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wadi's been sporting a buzz cut lately - I'm a big fan.

When my husband does that, the first thing you see is his eyes :luv: so I do like it, but I like it longer also. He hasn't been to a barber since he's been here. We bought him a buzzer when he arrived and worked on it together, trial and error in the beginning (a lot of error), but he does it himself now and I just trim the back where he can't see well. My own hair is to my waist, and I trim the ends myself most of the time. One of these days, though, we should ditch the DIY hair and see what a pro can do for us. :D

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: Timeline

Tasha...your story made me laugh about the salon! LOL Hazem loves the barber he goes to. Barber shops are WORSE than our girly salons. OMG the gossip! I actually enjoy going with him and dishing it with the guys. Haha! My hubby has visited my salon last time I went...he did love the attention from the girls. LOL :devil:

Timeline

As long as it looks good, my husband looked like he had Ronald McDonald Hair but black so a cut was a must!

That's how he looks when he wakes up but once he's wet it and used products on it it looks amazing!!!! :blush:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh the haircut issue!! Blah!!

My husband loved his barber back home. I have a license to do hair, so I asked him on one of my visits if I could go with him to see how he did it. He said that it is a place for only men. Well then he gets here. I knew that it didn't matter how I did his hair he wasn't going to like it, and I was right. Guess why.....I didn't spend enough time on it. :wacko: How long can it take to buzz it??? I vowed I would never cut his hair again.

Anyway the next haircut I took him to a local shop. It was kind of a rush job because my Dad had died, and we needed it done before the funeral. :crying: It was the worst haircut I had ever seen! So from there forward guess who is doing it....you guessed it, ME!

I wish I knew a good place to take him, its hard to do a haircut for someone that is praising his barber back home. And seriously...I am very good at it!

As for the hairs around the house, it isn't my husbands but mine. :blush: When I am under stress my hair comes out by the handfuls, and a drain full of long blonde hair isn't attractive...

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
nessa complains about my back hair all the time :blush:

:lol: :lol:

I threaten to wax Hicham's back hair in his sleep ALL the time. I'm very particular about getting my brows waxed and I keep trying to get rid of his unibrow....but to no avail!

I love my hairy monkey though! :wub:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Timeline

My husband loved his barber back home. I have a license to do hair, so I asked him on one of my visits if I could go with him to see how he did it. He said that it is a place for only men. Well then he gets here. I knew that it didn't matter how I did his hair he wasn't going to like it, and I was right. Guess why.....I didn't spend enough time on it. :wacko: How long can it take to buzz it??? I vowed I would never cut his hair again.

Anyway the next haircut I took him to a local shop. It was kind of a rush job because my Dad had died, and we needed it done before the funeral. :crying: It was the worst haircut I had ever seen! So from there forward guess who is doing it....you guessed it, ME!

I wish I knew a good place to take him, its hard to do a haircut for someone that is praising his barber back home. And seriously...I am very good at it!

As for the hairs around the house, it isn't my husbands but mine. :blush: When I am under stress my hair comes out by the handfuls, and a drain full of long blonde hair isn't attractive...

Oh that was the thing about my husbands hair cut. His barber took over an hour and a half. I laughed and said what in the world did he do to your hair for an hour and a half? Whatttttttttt?????????? Cut it piece by piece? I am assuming the barber's do not make much money because if they are taking an hour and half on that man's hair I would hate to see them with a headful of hair!!!

My hubby has no back hair...just leg and toe hair! LOL!!! He barely even has chest hair...I think about 20 total!

Oh that was the thing about my husbands hair cut. His barber took over an hour and a half. I laughed and said what in the world did he do to your hair for an hour and a half? Whatttttttttt?????????? Cut it piece by piece? I am assuming the barber's do not make much money because if they are taking an hour and half on that man's hair I would hate to see them with a headful of hair!!!

My hubby has no back hair...just leg and toe hair! LOL!!! He barely even has chest hair...I think about 20 total!

You know what they're doing? Gossiping and BS'ing...it takes just as long for my hubby's barber too...but they chat till I'm bored to tears!!

Timeline

You know what they're doing? Gossiping and BS'ing...it takes just as long for my hubby's barber too...but they chat till I'm bored to tears!!

I know sometimes men are worse then women and I think I have one of those!

I know sometimes men are worse then women and I think I have one of those!

Me too! hehe :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.