jolies

i 129 help plz

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hello all can any one help please we filed the i 129 for the k 1 visa 9 month now since novembre 2007 we still have not recieved anything yet can some body tell me if there are any people who can help you whit your case any office who can help you thank you soo much any information would be great thank you so much guys

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
did you receive a NOA1 at all?

NO I HAVNT WELL SHE HAVNOT BUT THEY GOT EVRYTHING AND 2 MONTH AGO THEY EVEN ASKED FOR A NEW PASSPORT PICTURES OF BOTH OF US CAN YOU TELL ME PLZ WHO CAN HELP IN THAT CASE I MEAN IS THERE NAY PEOPLE ANY OFFICE PLZ YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREAT THANK YOU

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

you again? lemmings.gif

Everyone here has tried for months to explain this to you over and over. I've personally pm'd you trying to explain it in simple terms. Either get someone that will understand or call the uscis yourself for an answer. You aren't going to be told something different by asking 20 different times.

timeline.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I am not sure if you sent the paperwork to the right Service Center. As far as I know there are only two Service Centers: California and Vermont for K1 visas. So i think you should call USCIS and ask for an explanation.

Vicky

mC8rWn810367-02.jpg

you again? lemmings.gif

Everyone here has tried for months to explain this to you over and over. I've personally pm'd you trying to explain it in simple terms. Either get someone that will understand or call the uscis yourself for an answer. You aren't going to be told something different by asking 20 different times.

I agree with everything Kim said, except that I haven't personally pm'd...but I've seen the posts.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline
Read through older posts... all of your questions about his will be answered. If you can find a way to explain it any better then you are a better person than I. ;) Good luck.
timeline.jpg

I've also tried to explain it in pm's. From what I gather it's like this:

1. initial application was sent to the wrong service center----delay

2. passport pictures were not included with app.--another delay

3. couple has not met in person--problem/delay

4. you stated you don't have a case number--correct me someone if I'm wrong here, but if they are requesting passport pictures, this means they are processing the case, and a case number has been assigned. You need to get this case number from your fiancee so you can use the link provided to you to check your case status.

The others posting are right in that you aren't going to get better answers by posting the same thing multiple times. It will just frustrate people and you won't get your questions answered anymore. Since USCIS is only in contact with your fiancee at this point, it would be much better if you could have her visit the site. If she doesn't have internet access, most public libraries offer it for free. The people here do want to help you, but since you don't have any new information, the answers will not change. When you get that case number, call USCIS or use the website to check your status and then you'll have a better idea of what is going on. :thumbs:

Timeline
okay i did not askyou anyway and you dont understand the situation only if you are an immigration agent so please you dont need to answer me at all since i did not ask you thank you

I understand your situation a whole lot better than you do.

You're in a public forum so you did ask me.

You're welcome. ;)

timeline.jpg

Filed: Timeline
okay i did not askyou anyway and you dont understand the situation only if you are an immigration agent so please you dont need to answer me at all since i did not ask you thank you

Jolies,

Visajourney is a public visa information forum. By you posting this question on this forum, you are asking EVERY member of the forum for advice. You did not single out a specific member and ask them for advice. I suggest not alienating people who are trying to assist you in attaining your visa, as that's not the best way to go about getting what you want, which is information.

Also, if you'd like an answer to your question, PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION!

We all want to help you, but by you jumping on people's backs and saying "I didn't ask you, bla bla bla", that's going to make a lot of people not want to help you.

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.