Together4ever

Happy Thursday

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Seems this has been a good-news week for some of our members. Congratulations.

For those of us still waiting, one more day to put behind us, one more day less waiting.

It appears a post of mine was misunderstood yesterday and taken as criticism of a boardmember's statement. I just want to say that couldn't be further from the truth. It was not taken in the light it was posted, I was actually in agreement with another post, so I wish that those it offended would realize it.

Other then that, good morning.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good morning Jean!!! Sometimes things come across differently in type than you mean .... age of the pc, modern technology.... gotta love it, gotta hate it! I hope to go back to sleep a little before work now... I just had to wake up & see what happened w/ Massouna & Ali.... good news as expected!

to be continued....

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Goodmorning gals :) Hope you have a nice day.

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good morning ladies and gent. Hope everyone has a good day and those on hold get some news.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

If it was me.. I wasn't offended...if it wasn't me...then I'm sure they know you meant nothing bad.. WE LOVE YA!!

Today..balancing check book, paying bills :crying: grocery shopping, cleaning house...all the wonderful things to do on your off days!!! :yes:

(F) amal (F)

OH BY THE WAY!! I wanted to ask for a couple extra prayers today/tonight for my husbands job interview tomorrow with a cable company!! They pay well and have great benefits AND it's in the same field he wants to be in with perks such as advancing like maaaad!!! He NEEDS this job seriously bad......*nervous*

(F) amal again (F):lol::hehe:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Prayers and extra mojo and positive vibes flowing your way, Amal ! Go Noor Go !

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Good luck to your hubby, Amal! I hope everything works out well!

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

thanks! we can use all the hopes we can get :)

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I barely got out of bed I am so tired, but I wanted to see how massouna and ali's interview went. Congrats to them. Back to work for me tomorrow actually glad it's boring staying at home with nothing to do :blush:

Good Luck to Noor hope he gets that job!!

Everyone else have a nice thursday!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We had a very good morning at our infopass appointment! Wadi got his interim EAD since his regular one hasn't come through yet. I was afraid the RFE we got for the AOS was going to make them say no, but they didn't even mention it!

The only annoying thing is that we were up early because I made the appointment for 7:15 so that I could get into work as early as possible. Turns out the person who makes the EAD cards doesn't come in until 8:30. So we had to wait around for a while, and I was super late to wrok!

But I'm not complaining... So nice for Wadi to have that card in his hand. And he's got a job waiting for him, so we're feeling pretty good right now!

:dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
We had a very good morning at our infopass appointment! Wadi got his interim EAD since his regular one hasn't come through yet. I was afraid the RFE we got for the AOS was going to make them say no, but they didn't even mention it!

The only annoying thing is that we were up early because I made the appointment for 7:15 so that I could get into work as early as possible. Turns out the person who makes the EAD cards doesn't come in until 8:30. So we had to wait around for a while, and I was super late to wrok!

But I'm not complaining... So nice for Wadi to have that card in his hand. And he's got a job waiting for him, so we're feeling pretty good right now!

:dance:

Congrats, Jenn! I know you and Wadi must be relieved to finally have an EAD in your hands. :thumbs:

4/15/06- Visa in hand!!!

4/21/06 Arrival in U.S.

5/11/06 Legal Marriage

11/4/06 Wedding

AOS

6/12/06 AOS, EAD, and AP papers sent off

6/26/06 NOA1 Date

7/17/06 Biometrics done

8/04/06 Case transferred to CSC

8/8/06 Case received at CSC

9/21/06 Greencard received!!!!

8/31/09 Naturalization- Done with USCIS

Filed: Timeline

Happy Thursday! My eyes are red and blurry after last nights chat room party, but it sure was fun! I am off from work today and will fill my day with cleaning the house and doing some shopping.

Great news amal about Noor's interview! Hope he gets it!

Jenn--congrats to your man on his EAD!

Wake up Jp, Kel and icey!!!!!!!!!!! Ali got the visa-------no AR!

Jackie

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.