amal

Sunday

78 posts in this topic

Can't sleep. It's my only day off and I missed allll of Caturday due to a crappy day at work and a massive migraine. bleck. I hope everyone has a super fantastic Sunday!!!

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Happy Sunday MENA :)

Hey Amal...sorry about your stinky migraine...YUCK! I haven't had one in a LONG time thank god! Hope you feel better and get some rest!! (F)

I had a great day today...Grammy arrived and both my aunts...so we hung out with them today....also hit up the pool for the first time this year w/ the twins...their first "poolside" fun! Yippee!! :dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning HAPPY Sunday! I couldnt sleep either! :lol: went to Applebees with my friend, then we wanted chocolate so we went to McDonalds to get icecream, then to Adams job to surprise him at 130am... he wanted us to wait for him til 2am for his lunch break, then we brought my friend home and went back to his job and my car sounded funny and checked the oil and there was NONE! put in 5 qts of oil and now back home at 320am!!! gotta get up in 4 hours to get Adam from work! Im exhausted now!
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning HAPPY Sunday! I couldnt sleep either! :lol: went to Applebees with my friend, then we wanted chocolate so we went to McDonalds to get icecream, then to Adams job to surprise him at 130am... he wanted us to wait for him til 2am for his lunch break, then we brought my friend home and went back to his job and my car sounded funny and checked the oil and there was NONE! put in 5 qts of oil and now back home at 320am!!! gotta get up in 4 hours to get Adam from work! Im exhausted now!

Yikes!!! You just made me sleepy reading that Tamara! LOL

Timeline

Good morning everyone

have a nice blessed Sunday all (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

I'm here with a throbbing ear ache. This may be the worst I've had in history. I hope some insect didn't crawl in there an mate and lay eggs. Seriously there is so much pressure it feels like my ear drum may explode. :( Oooouch.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm here with a throbbing ear ache. This may be the worst I've had in history. I hope some insect didn't crawl in there an mate and lay eggs. Seriously there is so much pressure it feels like my ear drum may explode. :( Oooouch.

Do you get a lot of ear aches?

Timeline
Before I had my tonsils out, yes.

Ear pain is horrible to deal with- I remember a few bad earaches I had as a child. Do you have any tricks or know of anything that helps ease the pain?

Several years ago I was having problem with my ears. I kept going to Doctors and they kept telling me there was nothing wrong with them. They weren't really painful but they didn't feel right and annoyed me. I walked into one Doctors office and the first question he asked me was "Do you chew a lot of gum?" I said yes. It turned out to be a form of TMJ. Now when I chew gum I only chew it for a minute and then spit it out.

Have you ever tried ear candling (or also called ear coning in the US)? You may want to look into trying it. Some people swear by it, some people think it is BS. I have had it done several times and all I know is it is incredibly relaxing to get done and I feel great after.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi Tenderheart, Amal, Nawal, Stacey, Olivia and Tamara! Olivia-- I have a friend and my mom, both in different states right now also with terrible earaches! maybe something is going around?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline

Oh yes you can get an ear candling kit at any alternative health/co-op in the US and do it yourself. This seems like an infection of the inner ear because of the fluid and pressure inside the middle ear and not the ear canal. I may have to go to the Doctor for prescribed meds but that will have to wait another day until the doc in the boxes open on Monday. In the meantime I take anti-inflammatory and use a heating pad but in this case it's not so great.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Maybe a little tea tree oil would help. That is easy to get at any health food store and it is always nice to have around- it can be used for so many things.

I think I am almost ready to go back to bed- I hope you can find some relief and get some more sleep.

Timeline

Hi Tenderheart, Amal, Nawal, Stacey, Olivia and Tamara! Olivia-- I have a friend and my mom, both in different states right now also with terrible earaches! maybe something is going around?

Sorry I am not quite myself. I don't know how I missed this. It is summer time and ppl are often swimming and getting swimmers ear which might be what I have. I have to be careful about that because of my tinker bell ear canals. I took more anti-inflammatory so I hope it helps but this pressure is outrageous. I may need to take it easier than I have been for the next day coz I'm not feeling 100%.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.