~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I almost feel guilty celebrating while others are waiting still. I hope you hear good news soon !

jJ

DO NOT feel guilty!!!! celebrate.. dance in your kitchen, scream it from the rooftops!! :D

Edited by Y_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I almost feel guilty celebrating while others are waiting still. I hope you hear good news soon !

jJ

Classy jJ, as usual. But this is YOUR time...celebrate and enjoy!!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: Timeline

I celebrated for 2 days...and now I am in motion agian. I printed off the form to order my 3 years of transcripts. Can I send them all in one envelope? One more question, I had filed 2005 and 2006 with my ex as Married. Obviously with the divorce I cannot get his signature on the form. Do I just write in 'Divorced' or leave it blank...or sign it for him?

I pulled 2005 off of Turbo Tax, and I am not doing very good at locating 2006. I think 2007 is around here somewhere. Damn why was I not prepared for this? I am really freakin out.

jJ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Good question since my transcripts are with me married filling joint with my ex too. Do we have to have all three years? I've ordered my employment letter from HR and have a years worth of paystubs...is that over kill and do I send copies of check stubs or the original?

JJ I am still not in NVC yet.... any luck with you?

I think it is 3 years of taxes...and just a few weeks of paystubs.

I am not a copy/paster with barcodes (whatever that means) so we will have to do the ds thingy the long way. Not sure what that means either..lol.

I called this morning, and no , we are not at nvc yet. I will chat with Ibrahim this afternoon to discuss the next steps.

jJ

Timeline
I think it is 3 years of taxes...and just a few weeks of paystubs.

I am not a copy/paster with barcodes (whatever that means) so we will have to do the ds thingy the long way. Not sure what that means either..lol.

I called this morning, and no , we are not at nvc yet. I will chat with Ibrahim this afternoon to discuss the next steps.

jJ

LMAO!!! I am the same way, I will do the short cuts like email the letter from Reda (I am going to make him a gmail account they say it's faster) the DS3032 and pay online and stuff but yeah not getting the whole barcode thing and this is the place i need to drag my feet anyway since we are focusing on Jan for interview I think if we are out of NVC by end of Sep beginning of Oct that will work out well.

Timeline

jJ, I can help you with anything. I have a barcode reader at my work that I used to verify they could read it. You can call the IRS and order transcripts automatically. 1-800-829-1040, press 2, then follow prompts for tax transcripts. They will arrive shortly 5-7 days.

The barcode, you use scissors and glue ;) Then mail it off! LOL! Ibrahim needs to sign that form. Has to be his original signature!

Edited by LuLu

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

Timeline
lulu---I need to arrange to transfer funds, when do I need the $400?

jJ

rajaa, where are you ? Do we need to send out the posse to look for you?

I am here I am here.. wondering where the heck my case went to if it's not at NVC yet???? :wacko:

Timeline
Not there yet? Looks like we will be racing thru NVC together rajaa!

I think our apps are together??? so if you hear something like your's getting there let me know i'll do the same. Problem is I gotta see if NVC can make the consulate change for Spain than i am pedal to the metal... if not gotta drag my feet through NVC so his interview is in Jan. See my problem???

I hated it but today he as sooooo sad, it broke my heart :crying:

I don't know if it helps any of you but NVC accepted faxed signatures from us.

I emailed him the form, he printed it, signed it and faxed it back... I sent them the faxed copy - highlighted the fax transmittal numbers on the top with the Tunisian 216 area code and then I stapled the original that I printed with out his signature (the faxes tend to get a little smaller) and they accepted it without a problem. Proof that he received it, signed it and sent it back.. It saved time and money. You could go ahead and print and have him sign and send back before they even request it, which is what I did

- And the fax was sent from the cyber cafe there for just a few dinar .. Hope that helps, good luck you guys! :thumbs:

Timeline
I don't know if it helps any of you but NVC accepted faxed signatures from us.

I emailed him the form, he printed it, signed it and faxed it back... I sent them the faxed copy - highlighted the fax transmittal numbers on the top with the Tunisian 216 area code and then I stapled the original that I printed with out his signature (the faxes tend to get a little smaller) and they accepted it without a problem. Proof that he received it, signed it and sent it back.. It saved time and money. You could go ahead and print and have him sign and send back before they even request it, which is what I did

- And the fax was sent from the cyber cafe there for just a few dinar .. Hope that helps, good luck you guys! :thumbs:

Very creative!! Good thinking!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.