~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I feel defeated.

tomorrow is another day.

This living day by day in hope is really exhausting! :blink: Tomorrow is another day, chin up (F)

We're all here for ya girlie! :thumbs: I would ordinarily break into song, from a childhood movie/book- "chin up, chin up, everybody loves a happy face, chin up chin up... SPARKLE, TWINKLE, let a lil sunshine in, you'll be on the right side lookin at the upside now up with your chinny chin-CHIN UP!" Ok :blush: I digress--Everyone will forever remember me as the girl who sings "pig songs" LOL! Have a Great Tuesday!-Amy :wacko:

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I feel defeated.

tomorrow is another day.

This living day by day in hope is really exhausting! :blink: Tomorrow is another day, chin up (F)

Tina,

(L)

You have been speperated for so long and you are still supportive to everyone else and funny. :)

And, you too Olivia!

today is a new day, but i dont feel much different, ha. I was really debating on weather or not to play hookie from work this morning. here i am, in my office. Im not that good at playing hookie lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Everyone needs mental health days once in awhile! :)

It's Paczki day so there's tons of em at work. (for Fat Tuesday). So much for eating "healthier".... :innocent:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline
Everyone needs mental health days once in awhile! :)

It's Paczki day so there's tons of em at work. (for Fat Tuesday). So much for eating "healthier".... :innocent:

heh, i just went out for a smoke and was tellign a girl that i shoulda taken a mental health day today lol

maybe I'll ask for friday off. I can take josh to daycare, go back home and lay around all day...ahhhhh, that sounds nice. But I need to save my vacation days for when my honey finally comes home.

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

aint no sunshine when he's gone........

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

Another day has almost come and gone

Can't imagine what else could go wrong

Sometimes I'd like to hide away somewhere and lock the door

A single battle lost but not the war ('cause)

Tomorrow's another day

And I'm thirsty anyway

So bring on the rain

It's almost like the hard times circle 'round

A couple drops and they all start coming down

Yeah, I might feel defeated,

And I might hang my head

I might be barely breathing - but I'm not dead (no)

Tomorrow's another day

And I'm thirsty anyway

So bring on the rain

JoDee Messina

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
My next day off is....March 14. wow. That's insane.

I am throwing myself into work to avoid thinking about this separation.

I got myself into a work schedule like that earlier this month and I ended up calling in one of the days as my "mental health" day. It's too much! But it's also hard when my other job asks if I can fill in here and there - extra hours=extra money. Hard to say no to that :unsure:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline

aww JJ.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.