~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

my weekly update:

NOTHING

stay tuned for next week's episode..............

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok we decided it was too much money for me to spend flying to morocco only for a week and bring him back. He feels confidant doing it on his own and we can save that money i would've used and the time for when he is here to enjoy some "alone" time.

I am kind of sad cause i miss my moroccan family but understand this is probably better right????

Timeline
ok we decided it was too much money for me to spend flying to morocco only for a week and bring him back. He feels confidant doing it on his own and we can save that money i would've used and the time for when he is here to enjoy some "alone" time.

I am kind of sad cause i miss my moroccan family but understand this is probably better right????

awww, rajaa!

that will be more money saved toward your first flight back TOGETHER ;)

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

:sigh: you two are right and i know he is too.... sorry JJ about your AP....I hope it will be over soon.

he already has plans about going home next year together so you're right. So now do i tell my boss that i want to use all of my vacation (3 weeks) or should i just use 2? in Jan??? they need a month in advance

Timeline
:sigh: you two are right and i know he is too.... sorry JJ about your AP....I hope it will be over soon.

he already has plans about going home next year together so you're right. So now do i tell my boss that i want to use all of my vacation (3 weeks) or should i just use 2? in Jan??? they need a month in advance

I would definately save a week and just take 2.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

The only reason I'm going when he gets the visa is because I have an airline credit (a big one) that I have to use up anyway.

................Back to waiting with JJ :unsure:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline

i figure a day to do errands like ssn and dmv.... then 3 days of "alone" time and then 2 days to visit parents eeeek :wacko: and some time to show him around... yeah 2 weeks maybe enough we get 5 weeks a year and cause i just started in July by Jan its @ 3 weeks but yeah i think you're right... cause it will be the slow time for my business i won't have to work 60 hours a week and can take special time off. OK will let my boss know.. thanks!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Last night I came home and saw a message on my machine and a call on the caller ID with a 202 area code and said "Wash DC call" and my heart jumped up into my throat.....

But it was just Newport News inviting me to some stupid sale (apparel catalog) <_<

Not that I expected DOS to be calling me, but I sure don't know anyone else in DC. :unsure:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline

awww star!

I hope all of you guys hear very soon about the devilish AP

(F)

Lisa

Edited by Y_habibitk

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.