~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I wish I could get into the "chat" for your party jj.. but i cant seem to get in or have the patience to d.l what i need to lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Dont know if you're having one?! are you crazy woman? I have been here for over a year and have seen how many parties you throw for everyone... I'll post the invite but i wont be able to get into chat LOL

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our interview is Dec 4, so I'll be around on Dec 3 later in the evening, but Dec 2 I've got a girls night out. :luv:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: Timeline

You will be there for yours, right ? lol I hear the Pineapple Patrol will be there, Amal's bringing the argilla (special flavor for me ;) ) The Princess Bride Posse are coming and if we are lucky, Sheik Yabooti and his cousin Ibn Fartin will come too.

Bring your tagine recipes. (and rice, too)

jJ (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

awww of corse i'll be there for mine but wish i could do yours (hehehe that made me laugh)

update: My husband is now stressing and i am calm :P perhaps cause his interview is in 18 days but we spent an hour on line talking about what to expect at the interview. LIke i've been at an interview like that before :huh: I just told him what i've heard. Insha'allah this will be over and good news in hand for all of us soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I talked to him about air line tickets for me to go out to casa after his interview (he'll be a Spainish residant by then) he says to me..."I like the thought" I don't know why but we're both getting excited now... and nervous he more than me now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.