~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

thats frigging AWESOME Kenza! im proud of you! You just graduated and here you are employed with the job you wanted :thumbs:

we got the EAD card today yaaaay! after making rounds to all the service centers, a letter to the ombudsman...got it on time :D

have a great weekend everyone!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

catty, biatches that will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat!!!

I see my secretary is moonlighting. She is the cattiest, backstabbing ####### ever made. I've never met someone with so many faces. And jealous? Quick, open your dictionary, look up "jealous," and the definition will be her picture. Her beef du jour is she wants a promotion. The problem is she won't (not can't, won't) do the job I gave her and doesn't understand why I won't give her more responsibility. Whatever. Ten more days. Tops.

Kenza, you're having quite the week, aren't you? Visa. New job. God sure is smiling on you, yeah?

Yasmina, how does one knock the Egyptian out of her husband? If there's a recipe, I want it. Do tell.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Kenza we're waiting too. Ours was picked up the same day of the interview but there has been no movement. I haven't been stalking DHL because I was thinking it would be 2-3 weeks like they said. This is really amazing about Cairo and no AP thing all in a row.

Ours says shipment picked up at 9am but we didnt even have the interview til closer to 10:15am. I am hoping you get yours soon cause we was told 2 weeks too. You get yours I might trust what she told us. I just worry they lie...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

thats frigging AWESOME Kenza! im proud of you! You just graduated and here you are employed with the job you wanted :thumbs:

we got the EAD card today yaaaay! after making rounds to all the service centers, a letter to the ombudsman...got it on time :D

have a great weekend everyone!

Congratulations to both of you and good luck!! :thumbs:

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

Congrats Kenza!!

IHQ's I wish I had the answer!! GRRRRR....Im lucky I got him to change diapers and give baby a bath!! Still havent gotten him to make his own tea but yet I hear how bad I made tea!! GRRRRRRRR...I guess you can take the man out of Egypt but cant take the Egyptian out of the man...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Kenza we're waiting too. Ours was picked up the same day of the interview but there has been no movement. I haven't been stalking DHL because I was thinking it would be 2-3 weeks like they said. This is really amazing about Cairo and no AP thing all in a row.

Ours says shipment picked up at 9am but we didnt even have the interview til closer to 10:15am. I am hoping you get yours soon cause we was told 2 weeks too. You get yours I might trust what she told us. I just worry they lie...

Ours show picked up at 8:25 am but I think that's just when they pay for their DHL at the Embassy. Ours are next B&S! I have a very good feeling that in these first two weeks of September we're going to getting our visas and buying our plane tickets! :dance: I know my baby is coming home to me! :D

Congrats Kenza on the job and also congrats to the two recent visa recipients.

catty, biatches that will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat!!!

I see my secretary is moonlighting. She is the cattiest, backstabbing ####### ever made. I've never met someone with so many faces. And jealous? Quick, open your dictionary, look up "jealous," and the definition will be her picture. Her beef du jour is she wants a promotion. The problem is she won't (not can't, won't) do the job I gave her and doesn't understand why I won't give her more responsibility. Whatever. Ten more days. Tops.

Kenza, you're having quite the week, aren't you? Visa. New job. God sure is smiling on you, yeah?

Yasmina, how does one knock the Egyptian out of her husband? If there's a recipe, I want it. Do tell.

9 days now! :thumbs:

*waves hi at all the 'waitin crowd'!!!!

Some days go by fast~~and some drag Azz!

Hope ya'll hear good news soon!

Hi ya! *waves* I hope so too!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Eight now, but who's counting. It's not like I have a tear off calendar stapled to my forehead. Well, maybe I do. :innocent:

Awe shucks! :blush: 8 days and counting! :thumbs: Your message about the two faced catty jealous secretary was funny too. :P

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Eight now, but who's counting. It's not like I have a tear off calendar stapled to my forehead. Well, maybe I do. :innocent:

OUCH!! stapled to your forehead??, that must hurt!!! Have a good evening.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I'm hoping he gets his visa this next week too inshallah and then we can buy the ticket! I can't wait, inshallah my calendar says 19 days until my hubby's home!!!!!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey Ladies.

Happy Moday ha ha ha

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. It was SOO beautiful here, I opened all the windows and let some fresh air in the house yaaay

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.