Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Kenza we're waiting too. Ours was picked up the same day of the interview but there has been no movement. I haven't been stalking DHL because I was thinking it would be 2-3 weeks like they said. This is really amazing about Cairo and no AP thing all in a row.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

congrats L500!

happy friday everyone!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

work sucks today....office politics IE-backstabbing biatches at work. Why some people have time and energy to watch and report on other people's comings and goings is beyond me. fvcking wh0res! sorry i had to get that out :innocent:

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline
work sucks today....office politics IE-backstabbing biatches at work. Why some people have time and energy to watch and report on other people's comings and goings is beyond me. fvcking wh0res! sorry i had to get that out :innocent:

OMG...Lisa....that has been this past week or two for me too. I don't get how people have the time to monitor others ...don't they have work to do? Plus what's the purpose??? Do they really hate people that much they feel the need to screw with a persons job security? Who made them company spy or God at work??!?! Uggh...hate nosey evil butt kissing, politic playing biatches! :angry:

Forgot to add I can't even post that on FB cuz half my employees on my floor are on my page too! :P GRRRR :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol: Whew...Glad I am not in the work force right now and only have classes to worry about. I recall the catty office politics back in the dayz.

Still waiting on Waleed's visa in hand and still having the issue of him not listening to what his Wife says. Grrr! I told him ticket prices go up and down all the time and wait to buy his ticket till fall when they really drop and also to talk to my Mom about it because she's been a travel agent for over 8 years. He still doesn't listen to me and I think I'm going to spit nails!

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

OMG...Lisa....that has been this past week or two for me too. I don't get how people have the time to monitor others ...don't they have work to do? Plus what's the purpose??? Do they really hate people that much they feel the need to screw with a persons job security? Who made them company spy or God at work??!?! Uggh...hate nosey evil butt kissing, politic playing biatches! :angry:

Forgot to add I can't even post that on FB cuz half my employees on my floor are on my page too! :P GRRRR :angry:

They are friggin everywhere!!! You can't escape them anywhere you work. There are over 900 employees in my building and most of them are women....catty, biatches that will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat!!!

Timeline

at least you can post it here! lol Seriously, I wouldnt DREAM of pulling something like that..its beyond uncool.

I hope your sit. gets better soon too

They are friggin everywhere!!! You can't escape them anywhere you work. There are over 900 employees in my building and most of them are women....catty, biatches that will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat!!!

there inlies the problem. Men will just go talk to eachother and solve their issues. Women, no..they will wait,calculate and play passive aggressive games and backstab you whenever they get the chance.

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

at least you can post it here! lol Seriously, I wouldnt DREAM of pulling something like that..its beyond uncool.

I hope your sit. gets better soon too

there inlies the problem. Men will just go talk to eachother and solve their issues. Women, no..they will wait,calculate and play passive aggressive games and backstab you whenever they get the chance.

:thumbs:

That's why I love working with men. No BS...just work, if they have an issue, they say it to your face (well here in our industry very loudly..lol) but at least its out and its over. No looking back ;) Thank god our industry has a majority of men running sites...but our hourly floor population are women. Ughhh...

Timeline

It's 5 and I hope you guys have a good weekend!

we're childless tonight :dance:

Thanks!

Flower eventually they will listen its just hard...The fist six months of our marriage was very dfficult (man is always right) once you knocked that out of their Egyptian mentality it will be fine *hugs*

Just let him think he is in charge!! LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

GOT THE JOB!!!!!!

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.