~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

(((Olivia))))

Sometimes shutting the world out for a day does help me clear my mind and come back refreshed.

amanda,

I hope you get this job...prayers for you! I can say from experience that its an AWESOME feeling to go to the competition and make more,have a better position AND get to tell your current employer that youre going to _______.....nice look on their faces :devil:

Yes, I feel the same Lisa. I would love to be able to tell my current supervisor that I am going to a competing company starting out several levels above where I am here and see the look on her face! :devil:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I still can't track his visa in the mail, but it's only been 2 days. I have a job interview tomorrow at a preschool that both parents and their children go to.

Amanda-I hope you get the job!

Olivia-inshallah this time will pass as frustrating as it is...

Lisa-Hey! Glad your doing well! :)

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

I still can't track his visa in the mail, but it's only been 2 days. I have a job interview tomorrow at a preschool that both parents and their children go to.

Amanda-I hope you get the job!

Olivia-inshallah this time will pass as frustrating as it is...

Lisa-Hey! Glad your doing well! :)

Good Luck on your interview Kenz and getting the visa soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

According to DHL our visa is still sitting in Port Said but she did tell us 2-3 weeks which is longer than everyone elses. I am glad that my 4 day head collision with Waleed finally got him to see things my way. Maaaaaaaaan I tell ya... <_< But he's finally coming to me! ^_^ Thanks everyone for your information and help with this head butting issue we had.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Sometimes I swear these MENA men gah! Then my Husband says the same thing about American women. We're like two bulls in the ring but thank Gawd finally he's talking to me about pathways to here and flights and when to come, ect and dropping the going to his Sisters issue. He finally saw how serious it was though I had to bend his arm behind his back to get him to see how serious it was. :( I really hate going there to that place.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Wow, what a relief Olivia! Im happy for you guys, for real :)

a and yasmin...thats awesome news!! :dancing:

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Yeah Lisa it feels like a great big relief lifted off my shoulders finally! Yah!!! And Yasmina I hope we will see the Visa in Hand thread soon from you all! It's a day of celebration no one should miss! :dance:

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I tracked my visa and found out it left the embassy, so i called DHL and asked. They said yeah we have it and will send it on Saturday. We wont be home sat so i told them that , they said you can get it tomorrow from our office.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Goodluck everyone.

Consulate : Egypt

Visit Egypt : 2008-06-25

Marriage : 2008-10-13

I-130 Sent : 2009-07-15

Approved : 2009-07-15 Alhamdulilah

Packet 3 Received : 2009-07-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-08-04

Packet 4 Received : 2009-08-15

Interview Date : 2009-08-24 APPROVED with no AP

Visa Received : 2009-08-28

Entry into the USA : 2009-10-05 Insha Allah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.