~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Beth,

How are you holding up hun? How many days has it been? I just saw someone released from NVC after 24 days!! thats good

Hey Lisa, still in AP for the K3, but we are moving along with the CR-1 I dont know Im bothering checking at NVC to see if out of AP with the K3, UGH!!.

Im ready to pay the final bill at NVC now as soon as its produced, and Mo is sending me the rest of what I need today for NVC.

I'm off of work for the next 4 days, maybe a break will do me good, been going full steam since I returned from honeymoon in February.

How is your young man "son" enjoying school????

Beth

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

So he's a man and didn't listen to me. He told me he can't tell devastating news like that to his Sister when they already planned for him to help her with the two young kids. He said he hopes if he can squeeze his time to go East to West because once he goes West they know he won't be back and he hopes the CO doing the AOS would understand it was a coincidence her coming alone with two young kids and her Husband having to stay behind. I said I know you're going to do what you want but I think the bigger devastation would be losing your chance for the 10 year green card and getting a 10 year ban from the U.S. instead. Then I said you know the costs of your choices and that I'll stay out of it now.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Beth,

How are you holding up hun? How many days has it been? I just saw someone released from NVC after 24 days!! thats good

Hey Lisa, still in AP for the K3, but we are moving along with the CR-1 I dont know Im bothering checking at NVC to see if out of AP with the K3, UGH!!.

Im ready to pay the final bill at NVC now as soon as its produced, and Mo is sending me the rest of what I need today for NVC.

I'm off of work for the next 4 days, maybe a break will do me good, been going full steam since I returned from honeymoon in February.

Beth

Sorry Lisa, day 16 of AP for K3 08/11/09 put in AP.

Truly happy!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Beth,

Beth

aha, hopefully you are out in 10 or so days :D Then you can have a choice, if the CR1 is taking too long and the interview is cutting it too short or not in time, you can go k3!

Im glad youre having some time off....its much deserved and needed :)

Josh is LOVING school!! He said " mamma, I love school and I'll NEVER hate it" :lol:

(((Beth)))

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Beth,

Beth

aha, hopefully you are out in 10 or so days :D Then you can have a choice, if the CR1 is taking too long and the interview is cutting it too short or not in time, you can go k3!

Im glad youre having some time off....its much deserved and needed :)

Josh is LOVING school!! He said " mamma, I love school and I'll NEVER hate it" :lol:

(((Beth)))

Bless his heart, Im so glad he is liking school!!!! Soon he will be asking for the keys to the car!!!

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
So he's a man and didn't listen to me. He told me he can't tell devastating news like that to his Sister when they already planned for him to help her with the two young kids. He said he hopes if he can squeeze his time to go East to West because once he goes West they know he won't be back and he hopes the CO doing the AOS would understand it was a coincidence her coming alone with two young kids and her Husband having to stay behind. I said I know you're going to do what you want but I think the bigger devastation would be losing your chance for the 10 year green card and getting a 10 year ban from the U.S. instead. Then I said you know the costs of your choices and that I'll stay out of it now.

WOW Olivia. Im suprised, but not. I know how family obligations are.

I really hope it isnt detrimental to you guys. I dont think the CO will "understand" anything, the visa is to live with your spouse...period. But, you never know really.

Im sorry that you guys are dealing with this difficult thing now. (F)

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

I really hope it isnt detrimental to you guys. I dont think the CO will "understand" anything, the visa is to live with your spouse...period. But, you never know really.

I know and I just want to die right now. :crying:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Im so sorry. Hopefully you guys will find some way to get around this. If he doesnt stay very long, then maybe it wont even matter... like, by the time you file for AOS you will have tons of evidence and will have been living together for a long time.

Olivia, if he does indeed do this.... apply for the EAD first and then WAIT to apply for AOS. That will give you guys some time to build up your proof and hopefully he will have lived with you a long time by then. You have 2 years you know ..just saying

Thanks!

I don't know you very well so I hope you don't mind me commenting, but that sounds just awful!! I can understand why you're so upset. That would be a deal-breaker for me. I think I'd be feeling this way -- after all we've been thru to be together, we now have the opportunity to be together and WHAT????? :o you're not going to live with me???!!!!????

You must feel horrible. I'm really sorry you're experiencing that.

Timeline

Im so sorry. Hopefully you guys will find some way to get around this. If he doesnt stay very long, then maybe it wont even matter... like, by the time you file for AOS you will have tons of evidence and will have been living together for a long time.

Olivia, if he does indeed do this.... apply for the EAD first and then WAIT to apply for AOS. That will give you guys some time to build up your proof and hopefully he will have lived with you a long time by then. You have 2 years you know ..just saying

I think I'll wait till he is with me to apply for anything. I guess we'll see what he really chooses to do and go from there.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

I don't know you very well so I hope you don't mind me commenting, but that sounds just awful!! I can understand why you're so upset. That would be a deal-breaker for me. I think I'd be feeling this way -- after all we've been thru to be together, we now have the opportunity to be together and WHAT????? :o you're not going to live with me???!!!!????

You must feel horrible. I'm really sorry you're experiencing that.

Believe me this risk is very upsetting to me but I know it's not that he doesn't want to live with me I understand it's that he feels obligated to help his Sister in a real time of need. The timing on this and the way things played out is coincidental. My hands are tied because I can't make him do something. I can only provide the information and the facts and my concerns and the rest is all his choice. But yes if he gets the rejection for the AOS and ban then it will lead to our divorce because I will have reached my limit in what I am willing to live with.

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.