~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Still no visa for Ibrahim. He wants to travel into Saudi and needs his passport back. grrrrrrrrrrrrr

jJ (F)

Jackie, that is crazy. How much waiting can a person take? Its ither USCIS, NVC, or the embassy, its always hurry up and wait, and the nerves rumble and ulcers form. I need chololate!! UGH!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

What's the deal Jackie? I thought he was out of AP and was supposed to be getting the visa? Are they being mysterious about it again??

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Beth! any word on the RFE yet? (F)

No Lisa, nothing, will be 2 weeks this Wednesday, I figure hear something by end of week, ither they received RFE nad resume processing, or a approval, or denail. Or maybe something will just show up in mailbox. UGH!!!!!

Keep fingers, toes , and eyes crossed for me.

always and prayers too!

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

does anyone know what happened with zarqa?

:waves hi to my couch family:

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Chessypoofs for breakfast? ok here jax...

I want some pancakes and eggs, maybe some waffles heh

We're good,great even! Y should get his EAD sometime in August. He is going to start keeping Josh fulltime in a few weeks. Then he starts kindergarten in August and this will give them a chance to bond some more. J is bored to death with daycare anyway heh

Nothing too exciting to report over here. Married life is wonderful. After Y starts work he will be even happier. He may already have a job lined up as soon as he gets the EAD which rules!

How is everyone else? Amanda, I know you will be enjoying this life soon too!

Jackie, how are ya doing? hows the family? hows life in general?

Beth, next week god willing, you will get that approval :)

(L)

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

jackie's update~

The fam is great~ Lexy is done with kindergarten and headed to 1st grade next year. My daughter, Jessica, is good. She works part-time at a Bakers Square. My husband stays busy with the ministries (spending alot of time in the Water/Enviornment ministry). The embassy still has his passport. Me~ I'm working 6 days a week and counting down the days til Ibrahim's contract is over. (214 days)

Looking forward to a mini-meetup soon with Cheryl and Medo :P (is it gonna hurt?) hehehe

jax (F)

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hi Lisa!!! How are things?

I haven't seen Zarqa lately...don't know what's going on. I hope everything got resolved for her.

We are all still keeping the couch warm. :unsure:

Hi Amanda, Lisa, Jackie, Kiyah and everyone who support me until now, I was so busy calling the Embassy, Lawyers, Congressman, Representatives........ I hired an Attorney Marc Ellis, he interview my husband, he is preparing the rebuttal if my case is back to USA, still in Madrid, so far one of my Senators told me I will need to wait until my case is back to USA because is not denied, my other Congressman still sending emails because he call the department of state and my case is not there still in Madrid, so again he send another email requesting another interview, we waiting for the reply .... I just keep my fingers cross, what about you Amanda, I know this month is your interview, good luck inshallah everything will be fine.

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

I haven't seen Zarqa lately...don't know what's going on. I hope everything got resolved for her.

Hi Amanda, Lisa, Jackie, Kiyah and everyone who support me until now, I was so busy calling the Embassy, Lawyers, Congressman, Representatives........ I hired an Attorney Marc Ellis, he interview my husband, he is preparing the rebuttal if my case is back to USA, still in Madrid, so far one of my Senators told me I will need to wait until my case is back to USA because is not denied, my other Congressman still sending emails because he call the department of state and my case is not there still in Madrid, so again he send another email requesting another interview, we waiting for the reply .... I just keep my fingers cross, what about you Amanda, I know this month is your interview, good luck inshallah everything will be fine.

Zarqa,

I pray you get some positive news soon. This process is so difficult at times, downright un-bareable.

So much heartache in this process. You are in my prays.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Thanks Zarqa...yes I am sitting here waiting patiently for the interview...about 11 days away now (if you don't count the actual day of the interview). I am getting antsy...ready for the 15th!

I hope everything works out well for your case and that you get some sort of resolution very soon!

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Zarqa,

I pray you get some positive news soon. This process is so difficult at times, downright un-bareable.

So much heartache in this process. You are in my prays.

Beth

Thank you Beth, everyone here is amazing, thank you very much to all in VJ

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Hi Ladies...if there are any of you on facebook I would like to add you as a friend. I am on as Amanda Gharam...sea_bass25@yahoo.com Add me!!

Also...any wives of Jordanians out there that have any good recipes?? I need to learn to cook Arabic food!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.