~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Noooooo that's not what it means!!!!!! RFE's can be cleared up in record speed, just as soon as you get it and reply, keep calling them. Call the day you send the reply back, call the day you think they should receive it and keep calling them until they tell you they have it in the system and resolved.. Praying for you JJ and hoping we are still going to see a 2008 interview!!!! (F)

With this recent RFE, I am sure now Ibrahim will not interview til December or January. I'm not having a strong day today. Thx rajaa. I appreciate our calls and messages. I'm all alone over here. I seem all cheery and #######, but I'm not.

j

Tonights project: Reach an operator to see if DS3032 has been generated. I have a signed form by hubby and a bar code :) (thanks lulu)

jJ

ETA: I called and was told the DS3032 might take 4-6 weeks to come :o Yeah, ok, so then I ask for the IIN number. She said..what is that? Oh well, if you get Kate, she don't know alot. For reference,,who has been helpful at NVC?

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

My pleasure JJ!!! Check the automated line on Saturday morning...if something is generated then you can send it Saturday rather than waiting for Tuesday to roll around.

RR, check your email ;-) I will just have to verify it works tomorrow at work with the scanner will let you know asap.

Best of luck to you ladies.

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

JJ, keep calling to get the IIN. Another VJ talked to 30, yes THIRTY, operators and several supervisors before finally reaching an operator and gettting it. Call at 10pm EDT. Night operators ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the 4-6, 2-4, 6-8 week lines are BS.....let it come in one ear and other the other. Keep calling and get that IIN!!!

You too RR!!

"Haters are confused admirers, they can’t be or figure you out so negativity comes out [their] mouth.”

-Chad Ochocinco "85" - WR Cincinnati Bengals

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks Lu Lu.. i'll check my work email when i am in work tomorrow insha'allah. Do I send it tomorrow or should I wait for the DS3203 to be generated??? i called this morning and this evening for an operator and both acted like they've never heard of an IIN number before. I'll try again tomorrow. I've got everything together but haven't filled in the papers... i hate paperwrk lol...

We have one more step and that's getting his Spainish documents translated and embassy moved so we're working on that too.

Does anyone know anything about the Spainish consulate??? do they do AP's there? I asked the same question in that forum but noone responded. There isn't many Spainish couples waiting I guess?

yep JJ you and me girl JJ and RR heheheh

Timeline

Just an FYI got an email from the Casa consulate:

Dear Madam,

We have recently received your husband’s file at this office. However, due to the large volume of cases, we will start scheduling visa appointments in early October. As soon as we have done so, we will mail your husband a packet of information along with his appointment date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Immigration Visa Unit

Casablanca, Morocco

Soooo my question is will the interview be scheduled in October or will they start scheduling and have it in November??

Just an FYI got an email from the Casa consulate:

Dear Madam,

We have recently received your husband’s file at this office. However, due to the large volume of cases, we will start scheduling visa appointments in early October. As soon as we have done so, we will mail your husband a packet of information along with his appointment date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Immigration Visa Unit

Casablanca, Morocco

Soooo my question is will the interview be scheduled in October or will they start scheduling and have it in November??

It states...start scheduling...so inshallah its October. (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
insha'allah....uuuggghhhh!!!!!! lol

It sounds so far, but it's already September! October is just next month :luv:

*hugs*

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

I received the rfe today in the mail.

On the G325 instructions, it said to just put the name and signature. grrrrrr so they sent me the 2 G325s and I filled in the addresses and work history and took it right to the postoffice.

Now I can wait for a K3 approval.

Good luck to all waiting

Rajaa, did you get any info on your ds3032?

jJ

Timeline

no JJ I keep calling every day... I sent all Reda's Spanish documentation so we can get it moved. He is going to decide weither he'll wait out the CR1 or just go back for the K3 interview. I gave him until Friday. I might be able to see if we can change the K3 interview time but we're also asking for a relocation of consulates for the CR1... so many different paths. And Ramadan i am a little weared thin today.. hehe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.