• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Nessa is pretty too.

I didn't get to see Nessa!!! :crying:

that's ok, we don't get to see you either :P

Well you've seen mine before so it's unfair still!

ETA LOL@ my own post sounding really bad.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Nessa is pretty too.

I didn't get to see Nessa!!! :crying:

that's ok, we don't get to see you either :P

Well you've seen mine before so it's unfair still!

ETA LOL@ my own post sounding really bad.

:rofl:

i don't recall seeing your pic

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You are losing your touch! First you didn't remember already figuring out where I lived like a year ago, and now you don't remember my pic. Unfortunately, pic posting has been banned by the husband.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline

You are losing your touch! First you didn't remember already figuring out where I lived like a year ago, and now you don't remember my pic. Unfortunately, pic posting has been banned by the husband.

Yeah, that was the first rule my husband made when I joined this site. I am cheating and posting the cat since he didn't specify she couldn't be shown, lol.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Timeline
I dooo. In the wedding dress she commented on how big it was on her. :P

You have a good memory! I can't fit into my wedding dress right now :( I can get it on but zipping it over the chest/ribs isn't working!! It's depressing. I'm totally going to get back to where it needs to be taken in again!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

a benefit to getting old.....able to make new friends every day :D:secret: just ask brnidgurl :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

You have a good memory! I can't fit into my wedding dress right now :( I can get it on but zipping it over the chest/ribs isn't working!! It's depressing. I'm totally going to get back to where it needs to be taken in again!

I have faith in you. You can do it!!!!!!!!! :yes:

Timeline
Yeah, that was the first rule my husband made when I joined this site. I am cheating and posting the cat since he didn't specify she couldn't be shown, lol.

I cheated a few months ago and actually posted a pic of us together for a bit, but then took it down. I think I put another one up too. Sometimes I cheat and post a pic of me as a little kid, but then I feel bad and take that down too lol. I haven't posted pics of my cats in forever. I feel really protective over them LOL.

I have faith in you. You can do it!!!!!!!!! :yes:

I can and I will because I am getting that freaking present!!! He won't even tell me what it is :(

a benefit to getting old.....able to make new friends every day :D:secret: just ask brnidgurl :P

I'm blonde and I have green eyes. Does that count for enough? I wanna see Nessa. :crying: I feel like I missed out lol.

Timeline

I cheated a few months ago and actually posted a pic of us together for a bit, but then took it down. I think I put another one up too. Sometimes I cheat and post a pic of me as a little kid, but then I feel bad and take that down too lol. I haven't posted pics of my cats in forever. I feel really protective over them LOL.

lol, protective of the cats. :luv:

I haven't cheated on that, though I once revealed on a mena slumber party which state I'm in, but my husband banned me from giving my location out either.

Timeline
My Husband can't ban me from doing anything. It's almost a daily point of discussion.

Well, some things are negotiable, but that means arguing for hours about it so I pick my battles. The picture and location thing wasn't worth it. He is just being protective. I had someone follow me for miles one day after I went to pick up my father from the airport. The guy wouldn't get out from behind me no matter how many turns I made (including going circles around a neighborhood). I finally had to call 911 and the police had to run the guy off. I think that happened back in February. Anyway, this has just made my husband more paranoid about my safety.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.