amal

The MENA thread about nothing

507 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

The story of Clyde the missing camel

Once upon a time in far away (egypt/morocco/or wherever) was born Clyde the famous talking camel. His story starts the day pirates showed up seeking the treasure of El Haji region and learned that Clyde the famous talking camel was the guide they seek believeing he had magically powers because he could talk. They knew Clyde was the one they wanted but how to get him was going to be challanging.

Since the day of the discovery of Clyde's ability to talk he was sought after by rich shieks of the Arab Gulf and was now proudly owned by one of the most wealthiest Shiek Habibi. It was well known throughout the region that Shiek Habibi had also taken a Japanese Princess as his bride and their home which was more like a palace was guarded by ninjas.

But Clyde longed for couscous and he felt very lonely with none of his family and friends to talk with. He tried to befriend Mr Hoot a barn owl but would need a translator to figure out what each was saying, so that didnt work. Next he thought he would talk to Morning Glory the Princess's Golden Canary who sang the most loveliest tunes and fluttered about the palace filling it's vastness with tunes.

One day he decided he loved her and they needed to escape, but they had to make a plan but Morning Glory would not leave her Mistress or the grand Shiek's Palace. Little did they know that forces beyond their control would soon change their fortunes.

Princess was prized for being exquisitly beautiful but hardly anyone ever saw her outside the palace. Sheik Habibi had even made a Japanese Garden for her along with a Japanese bath house. Morning Glory would flutter there following the Princess to accompany her and sing her tunes. Clyde would watch from the area where the small white pebbles were raked into patterns and he would drift into dreams of Morning Glory as she sang. He often imagined that Morning Glory was sitting on the first of his two humps singing song inbetween picking at his bugs getting fat off the nurshiment he could provide.

But also in Clydes dreams were dreams of escape, he needed a plan. He also soon found out Morning GLory wasnt what he thought her to be, she hated her bug gathering job and was tending to be very bossy. Oh well, he needed a look out that could help him escape..he was going home. After they figured the plan the big day would be tomorrow they decided and began to chant , " Figs! Figs! and more Figs! .

Finally the big day arrived they were to sneak out early before lite of day so as not to disturb anyone. They tippy toed (picture a camel doing that) well actually she rode on his back while he did. They made it to the gate, quietly opened it, squeezed thru and the were freeeeeeeeee, free from all the tours he had to guide.

Now the problem was which way was home.

"Maybe we should go towards the east to mecca" said Clyde.

So Morning Glory flew high into the sky ask high as a golden canary could fly where the light of the setting sun glinted off her golden feathers so she could get a better view of a route to the east. At that moment the princess notices a golden sparkle outside the palace walls towards the setting sun but thought nothing of it. She and Sheik Habibi were unaware of Morning Glory and Clyde's escape.

Morning Glory flew back do to land gently on Clyde's head and hopping over to his ear to whisper the path they should take and they started their long journey. They started out by both singing songs of the 60s Clyde knew to sing Ahab the arab singing and dancing his way thru the sands. Unaware of the dangers that lay ahead, little did they know ahead was Amira.

Amria was a talkative 5 year old hawker who had learned the manipulative of her family and culture from a young age. At this time she was just setting home on her favorite path with the set of squeaky puppet wears her family made to sell to tourist. With never ending conversation, she asked the pair if they would like to come to the family home for the nite meal and a place to rest for the night. So along they went on the path to the family home, with smells of food lingering in their direction. Upon approaching the home the family

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has this thread turned into one huge story or can we just stick to the original theme.....about nothing?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

clydes pretty much NOTHING :lol: just fun to see how it goes something we can also do both

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:pop:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

ah, ok.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

got a new topic?,,,,what for dinner tonight

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Timeline

I have no clue....Im out of chips and dip. :cry:

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

the little hamberger joint on the way home is 1/2 price today or i can go home and cook one, ohhhhhhhh decisions decisions

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Timeline

Turkey, probably rice or something with it. not sure yet. Boring.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Im tired of rice. :(

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I need some good rice recipes

Timeline

Yesssssssss! Greasy fried cod with greasy fries and something cold to swill!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Amal makes the *best* mansaf I've ever had! :dance: Ok, maybe it was the *only* mansaf I've ever had, but it was damn good! YUM!!!

Amal.............. recipe please!

Oh yea, MBP kept trying to give us gazzzz! :rofl:

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Amal makes the *best* mansaf I've ever had! :dance: Ok, maybe it was the *only* mansaf I've ever had, but it was damn good! YUM!!!

Amal.............. recipe please!

Oh yea, MBP kept trying to give us gazzzz! :rofl:

one recipe will be on its way 2nite. how's ur couch? did it miss u :lol:

I"m not sure how many times MBP offered us gas. I prefer no gas but apparently some ppl really like having it? :hehe: Hubster is still talking about how much he liked the guys. OH and has sarah mentioned him lately? He and I have been talking about allowing sarah into our lives on the condition that he shows me how to properly use her.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.