Nasturtium

TGIF!

78 posts in this topic

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had to pee for over an hour and my butt just won't allow me to get up and go :angry:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy FryDay :lol::energy: Its HOT outside!

I just found out that I cant add Adam as my spouse to my health insurance from my job until September and that it wont be in affect until Jan 1st 2009 !!! The insurance benefits com. said that I should have added him within the first 60 days of him coming into the country... which I was told or led to believe that it had to be within 60 days of him getting his Social Security ?! oh my goodness ! crazyness... so now I wonder what to do ? :blink:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Timeline
TGIF INDEED! Im off to work in a bit, but ill be leaving work early today so I can get ready to go out and celebrate my 3 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! Im soo excited!!'

Happy Friday All!

Happy Anniversary!! Have an awesome weekend!! :)

so glad it's Friday!! My husband and I wil be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary too this weekend!!!

Wow...Have a Happy Anniversary too!!!

:star: Happy Friday MENA!!! Hope everyone has an awesome day/night~! :star:

TGIF INDEED! Im off to work in a bit, but ill be leaving work early today so I can get ready to go out and celebrate my 3 YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!! Im soo excited!!'

Happy Friday All!

so glad it's Friday!! My husband and I wil be celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary too this weekend!!!

u know, i just realized... ppl celebrate wedding anniversaries NOT coz its "X" years in loving bliss but coz it's "X" years that u haven't literally killed each other! :innocent:

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Happy Friday All!

u know, i just realized... ppl celebrate wedding anniversaries NOT coz its "X" years in loving bliss but coz it's "X" years that u haven't literally killed each other! :innocent:

Amal, then i shall say I'm looking forward to my 1 year, non beating/killing anniversary! Woohoo...something to look forward too!

much better nawal, and might I say...

your bebbehs are bootiefull! I luvz da noo peektures!!

Interview-December 2005

much better nawal, and might I say...

your bebbehs are bootiefull! I luvz da noo peektures!!

Danka dahhhlingggg!!! :) How have u been? I feel like I have not heard from everyone is so long and I was only gone 10 days LOL :D

doin ok. have spent most of the week basically on the floor but other than that...things are peachy. Its been a slow week at work so I've gotten to spend a lotta time in VJ hehehe. Sure missed ya 'round here!

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
does anyone know of a good health insurance to have ? for myself I've always had walmarts and will continue to do so but for Adam... isnt it better to get something just in case ?! Any ideas ?!
10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

does anyone know of a good health insurance to have ? for myself I've always had walmarts and will continue to do so but for Adam... isnt it better to get something just in case ?! Any ideas ?!

Sorry to hear that Tamara...but I would try a bit harder w/ Walmart...tell them a representative told you to wait on the SS# and that you did as instructed. Ask for a manager and tell them you were misguided and that you demand he be added. If the manager doesn't work, push harder and ask who else you can speak with. "squeeky wheel gets the oil!!" Also add you do not mind having to "RETRO" pay what months would have been missed had you added him back then but that this is not your error. See if it works before going out to find individual insurance which can be very costly...also, he went without insurance in Egypt, right? He will be fine for another 6 months to wait if they refuse you. It's really up to you guys on that one.. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone...

i know im late its practically saturday here but i was packing n getting ready for a two weeks vacation on the beach FINALLY!!! I NEED ITTT!! im going to the north coast with my parents n my friend n insha Allah it shud b fun esp. that now we have two private beaches for women ONLY wooohooooo llol. :dance: .

Bridget- wishing u a very romantic mini-honeymoon :star:

77maureen, Kelly- HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LADIES :D

our anniversary is almost here too; Aug. 8th....too bad we re not going to be together at that time:( anyways al hamdulillah its Allahs plan and i trust its the best for us :)

wishing u all a good night salam

lyrics.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

OMG.... I just checked my email and got the NOA2! .... this couldn't have come at better timing.... was looking at VJ postings, then Igors List, wondering when's mine coming.. then as I was thinking to myself "I hope my email is set up right...", bingo! there was the email! So happy! :dance: :dance:

This turned out to be a great Friday! (besides a loooooong day looking at hundreds of full pages of credit card transactions). Yippie! What's next?! *heart pounding*

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
OMG.... I just checked my email and got the NOA2! .... this couldn't have come at better timing.... was looking at VJ postings, then Igors List, wondering when's mine coming.. then as I was thinking to myself "I hope my email is set up right...", bingo! there was the email! So happy! :dance::dance:

This turned out to be a great Friday! (besides a loooooong day looking at hundreds of full pages of credit card transactions). Yippie! What's next?! *heart pounding*

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.