zqt3344

Why do VJ MENA members fight so much with each other?

340 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ok, ill hop into this really late. I am a pretty woman and I will be 45 Friday and proud of it. I am divorced and have three daughters, 20, 13, and 7. I have never lacked for an offer of dates I am just not interested in them.

I went looking for a man who was interested in me for my intelligence, conversation, and not for my looks. It seems to me that all american men want is to hop in the bed. If I want that I can just go to the club and find a man for the nite. I went overseas because their morals and what they look for in a life companion are different from here and also because they do look for a life companion not just someone to spend a few years with and get rid of when they are tired of them or when something better comes along.

yes he is 9 years younger, but i have always liked younger men. He is only a few months younger than my last daughters father.

Hey I am gonna be 45 Friday also :yes: Happy birthday to both of us :lol:

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
lol...ur funny. Thanks for coming here and fixing us.

Not trying to fix you. Just explaining.

Well thank you for explaining. And I hope you have a pleasant evening.

Woo hoo....birthdays! Happy birthday to you both.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
as long as you think so :thumbs: i don't care ... answer this ... why have i not earned a red heart yet

Because your pissy that no one finds your April Fools joke funny?

yes i am ... :crying: lol

but in keeping with my original position ... MENA is known for fighting ... always ... except when challenged

Edited by Marry American

as long as you think so :thumbs: i don't care ... answer this ... why have i not earned a red heart yet

but in keeping with my original position ... MENA is known for fighting ... always ... except when challenged

beautiful baby (by the way)

its not easy to get mad just coz someone wants you to get mad. it takes someone to come in and say knowingly hurtful things for there to be a fight here. it's all in the presentation of what is being said that takes it from peaceful to train wreck in 2 posts.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

its not easy to get mad just coz someone wants you to get mad. it takes someone to come in and say knowingly hurtful things for there to be a fight here. it's all in the presentation of what is being said that takes it from peaceful to train wreck in 2 posts.

Amen.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Other Timeline

Amen.

Trying to start a MENA fight is like trying to get a parrot to talk - all your friends will be watching, maybe even you are trying to videotape your bird because he knows how to sing the 'Star Spangled Banner' but the parrot has nothing to say at that particular time, then when the camera is turned off, your friends go home,you go in the kitchen for a snack and then birdie starts talking up a storm.... :P

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amen.

Trying to start a MENA fight is like trying to get a parrot to talk - all your friends will be watching, maybe even you are trying to videotape your bird because he knows how to sing the 'Star Spangled Banner' but the parrot has nothing to say at that particular time, then when the camera is turned off, your friends go home,you go in the kitchen for a snack and then birdie starts talking up a storm.... :P

This is very true about parrots.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline
Thanks!!!

My 13 year old parrott Jody died, but he could talk and would never be quiet. :crying:

:crying: When did he die? My sennie Lani Girl died almost 2 years ago but I still miss her so much - when Govi comes and our lives are more settled we have decided we are going to get a parrot but I am waiting until then, one more reason I wish VSC would get moving.....

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.