zqt3344

Why do VJ MENA members fight so much with each other?

340 posts in this topic

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
oh gosh Julianna! At first when I read your post I was thinking... why would he be naming all your bones in your body! :rofl: I got it now !

Does NO ONE remember how my husband and I met? or what he did before he came here? LOL!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
oh gosh Julianna! At first when I read your post I was thinking... why would he be naming all your bones in your body! :rofl: I got it now !

Does NO ONE remember how my husband and I met? or what he did before he came here? LOL!

I dont remember you telling me that story of how ya'll met !!! I feel left out! :cry:

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

I dont remember you telling me that story of how ya'll met !!! I feel left out! :cry:

LOL! It's been that long I guess! Or maybe I never made a coherant story of it. i don't know! We were on the same excavation together at a Broze-Byzantine age tomb site in Nothern Jordan together which was jointly led by our respective universities. He taught physical anthropology at Yarmouk university, and I was a grad student doing my graduate field school. That's how we met and what he did. So we were in the same dicipline and we worked at the same site. Bascially, we met at work. I went back 2 more times, then got married on the third visit, and then returned a 4th time to teach at the same field school myself (he excused himself that season for obvious conflict of interest reasons, it would be inapprorpiate because we were trying to keep things on the mum) and then I had another visit. he had worked jointly with my university for over 10 years.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:clock:

I went to the fights and a MENA thread broke out.

:lol:

why does it seem the mena women aren't let's say the prettiest girl on the block? What reason do they have for finding men half way aound the world? (will this get a fight started?)

and some mena gals could remark that some american guys aren't the most handsome and that is why they have to go to central or south america for a wife. :whistle:

I doubt it very much cuz many of the mena girls are very beautiful and the rest THINK they are...lol..so it will take more than that.

jJ

and for the record..i found mine in florida

and for the record, jackie has a dayum sexy voice. :luv:

we go elsewhere to find a wife because we want someone who knows how to be nice to their husband. And by the way more woman marry men from south of the border then men.

I wonder why? :whistle:

^^^^

Do we have a winner?

Fight!

Fight!

Fight!

Actually, no one has given any really good fight material yet that we can run with on the whole. I'm only a year and 8 months younger than Ammar, not older at all. He's hotter than me though :) But he still says it's the other way around :)

We have one VJ member really giving it a good try to start something, but the problem is that no one respects this members opinion enough to acknowledge him. So no, still nothing worth fighting about.

VW, glad you didn't sell tickets too, you would have had to refund them.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I remembered. :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
We have one VJ member really giving it a good try to start something, but the problem is that no one respects this members opinion enough to acknowledge him. So no, still nothing worth fighting about.

The problem is he is not pushing my buttons. I'm not older and I am currently whaled-up, but I'm working out and hoping to get back to being a size 2 in 2 months or 3 months... and he's just not picking on my buttons. I'd fight with him if he could find something good :) He lives like one town above me. I'm always wondering if i am one day going to run into him by accident.

Yay! One person! LOL! :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

give it up and let him sit in shame :thumbs:

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

The problem is he is not pushing my buttons. I'm not older and I am currently whaled-up, but I'm working out and hoping to get back to being a size 2 in 2 months or 3 months... and he's just not picking on my buttons. I'd fight with him if he could find something good :) He lives like one town above me. I'm always wondering if i am one day going to run into him by accident.

Yay! One person! LOL! :thumbs:

YAY!!! :dance: Another :star: for me!

Brni.....he has no shame. :(

Edited by Nagishkaw

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

then just let him sit in whatever he chooses :rofl:

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

Timeline
:dance:YAY!!! :dance: Another :star: for me!

Brni.....he has no shame. :(

Yes!!! :star::star::star::star:

i miss The Office :( I am so glad, though, that i don't work with my own version of "Dwight" anymore!

Timeline
then just let him sit in whatever he chooses :rofl:

No hand clapping for him!

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

This thread is like a new chapter of the daily thread.

what was the topic? Oh yea PMS...don't you just hate when your stomach gets all crampy..and it fells like a car parked on it? And you get so bloated you look pregnant and you know its just water? (just a few more aunt flo statements and the men will drop off like fleas on a dead horse ;) ) How many pair of panties do you ruin each month? I just HAVE to find better protection! tampons or pad??? hmmmm

In bad taste? So is trying to get grown women to turn on each other. We are wayyyyyyyyyy past that. In fact that is soooo 2007.

Jackie (F)

Timeline
This thread is like a new chapter of the daily thread.

what was the topic? Oh yea PMS...don't you just hate when your stomach gets all crampy..and it fells like a car parked on it? And you get so bloated you look pregnant and you know its just water? (just a few more aunt flo statements and the men will drop off like fleas on a dead horse ;) ) How many pair of panties do you ruin each month? I just HAVE to find better protection! tampons or pad??? hmmmm

In bad taste? So is trying to get grown women to turn on each other. We are wayyyyyyyyyy past that. In fact that is soooo 2007 June 30, 2008.

Jackie (F)

Fixored. :P

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136453

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

but still old news,,,,,,,,,,,we are past that also (but 08ish),, prob will be few more in o8 also, just not here or now (women usually are their worst enemy) 20 pages but really it is getting boring Probably Men Shouldnt any thoughts

TIMELINE

-------------

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.