The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent deal...hermano

hola to my esteemed and sweet sister charity

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Morning!

Hi. Is it a good morning today??? :D

it is always a good morning for me to see my hermano pedro..and my hermanas booty and the dairy girl

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hi...

One of our friends who we hardly see anymore, but I have known forever (he's Josh's younger brother from my funny sig quotes, maybe only Charity will know what I am talking about haha) had a secret online GF from New Zealand. Well I found out about it 2 months ago or so. He is anti-social now so we never see him so we didn't know. I met her last Sunday, b/c she is visiting here for 2 months! and is staying with him and his sister in the house they JUST moved out into together. I regularly see the sister, she is a closer friend to me. They moved out together, and then her brother told her by the way my GF is coming to visit, and he didn't say for how long. 2 months!!! I would be so mad if I didn't know about something like that. How awkward in your new home. Well we stopped by to see her house spur of the moment, the brother was at work so we met the GF without him being there. He freaked out about it b/c he's embarrassed by everything known to man. He's not sure if he wants to marry her but she really wants to marry him. She's 10yrs older which doesn't have to be a big deal but in this case they just seem mismatched.

I tried telling his mom that he better decide what he really wants to do before getting involved in any kind of visa thing and making her leave her country just to break her heart and send her back home. I said, "I write on a visa message board and I have seen what happens when they weren't really sure about it and someone's heart gets broken and it really messes up their life! Especially after leaving behind their country to start a new life in the US."

Mama mia!!!

Oh my goodness! Has anyone seen a Nanny 911? I am in total shock...

super nanny is a much better show..

I haven't seen that one. I just happened upon this one...

u watch a couple episodes and you'll give up on trying to conceive

:lol:

Yeah it is scary. But for me it, I watched to know how NOT to let my children behave and how not to parent.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Hi...

One of our friends who we hardly see anymore, but I have known forever (he's Josh's younger brother from my funny sig quotes, maybe only Charity will know what I am talking about haha) had a secret online GF from New Zealand. Well I found out about it 2 months ago or so. He is anti-social now so we never see him so we didn't know. I met her last Sunday, b/c she is visiting here for 2 months! and is staying with him and his sister in the house they JUST moved out into together. I regularly see the sister, she is a closer friend to me. They moved out together, and then her brother told her by the way my GF is coming to visit, and he didn't say for how long. 2 months!!! I would be so mad if I didn't know about something like that. How awkward in your new home. Well we stopped by to see her house spur of the moment, the brother was at work so we met the GF without him being there. He freaked out about it b/c he's embarrassed by everything known to man. He's not sure if he wants to marry her but she really wants to marry him. She's 10yrs older which doesn't have to be a big deal but in this case they just seem mismatched.

I tried telling his mom that he better decide what he really wants to do before getting involved in any kind of visa thing and making her leave her country just to break her heart and send her back home. I said, "I write on a visa message board and I have seen what happens when they weren't really sure about it and someone's heart gets broken and it really messes up their life! Especially after leaving behind their country to start a new life in the US."

Mama mia!!!

Holy cow. So much going on.

Edited by DairyFarmer

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
btw hello to the few people who are already awake. just waiting for neil to get off work so we can leave. i've been awake like 15 minutes and I've already put some drinks in a cooler, washed my face, got dressed and ate a bowl of cereal. I wish he was just as speedy. I'm sure I'll be sitting around awhile waiting for him like usual :P He should be the british pedro!

See this is what John doesn't get. He does one thing. Gets himself ready. I run around finish things prepare things, get myself ready and stuff for us both, including lists etc. And then he gets impatient.

yeah, that is what my hubby is like too.. I will be running around getting ready and getting stuff together and he will be like hurry up :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

btw hello to the few people who are already awake. just waiting for neil to get off work so we can leave. i've been awake like 15 minutes and I've already put some drinks in a cooler, washed my face, got dressed and ate a bowl of cereal. I wish he was just as speedy. I'm sure I'll be sitting around awhile waiting for him like usual :P He should be the british pedro!

See this is what John doesn't get. He does one thing. Gets himself ready. I run around finish things prepare things, get myself ready and stuff for us both, including lists etc. And then he gets impatient.

yeah, that is what my hubby is like too.. I will be running around getting ready and getting stuff together and he will be like hurry up :P

Yes and then he likes to say I'm always late!!! Or the other thing is he'll say we need to leave by 5 so I'm ready at 5 and he's jumping up and down cause he wanted to leave at 1/4 to. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

OMG I came to work and the other admin told me the computers were down and they'd be down all day. I was like oh great, I'll have to work 14.5 hours today :dead:

so now it's back me so happy :dance:

Now the gal that convinced me to work tonight is always dressed like with sweatpants, tied hair, cuz she works with the kids. Today she straighten (Whatever the word is) her hair, is wearing nice clothes and all and I was like ''do you have a hot date tonight?'' and she was like ''yeah with you''

It's official, she has a crush on me :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm hongree!!

and.. I want BBQ.. pulled pork BBQ, don't care if it's eastern or western carolina style.. potato salad and hush puppies

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Good Morning from the West coast everyone,..another glorious day in paradise!!

Jodee

"When a man is educated, an individual is educated; when a woman is educated, a family and a country are educated."

— Mahatma Gandhi

The timeline... (Frankfurt) for the kids visas

10/22/2007 Filed I-130 x 2 in person + paid 710 USD (355 each )

10/22/2007 Filed DS-230 part 1 x 2

10/22/2007 Received the document checklist and FRN (case) numbers

12/18/2007 I-130 petition approved, but I didn't know. I was away at the time, didn't get confirmation letters til I got back from the states.

12/20/2007 Notice of Approval arrives in tha mail. According to the date received stamp on back of envelope at my post box.

Will now wait til hubby is back from Iraq to fax in checklist readiness, even though, I have been ready since day of lodging I-130's. all except medical.

02/18/2008 Faxed the "checklist" back to the consulate.

02/25/2008 Medicals completed.

02/25/2008 Appt letters in mail for appt on March 7th. Cant go due to prior military commitments. Emailed consulate and received an amended appt date of March 12th 2008.

03/12/2008 Visa interview - APPROVED x 2

03/27/2008 Visa's finally generated. I emailed the consulate. they apologised for the delay. They forgot to issue the visas after approval.

03/31/2008 Received visas

04/26/2008 Flying out of Frankfurt to next duty station on orders.

Timeline
funny-pictures-cubicle-cat-spies-on-you.jpg

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

funny-pictures-science-cat-does-experiments-on-you-for-revenge.jpg

El Presidente of VJ