Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Oh my goodness! Has anyone seen a Nanny 911? I am in total shock...

super nanny is a much better show..

I haven't seen that one. I just happened upon this one...

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

u watch a couple episodes and you'll give up on trying to conceive

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

i know how to cook

right now i dont even have a microwave :P

im hongree

hungryman.gif

TV dinners, yuck! :blink: You guys really need to learn how to cook! :yes:

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline

I see... I am mentally exhausted just watching.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline

I see... I am mentally exhausted just watching.

The husband that is on now, is gonna make me cry. He is sooo mean. OMG. A-hole.

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

bwahahahahaha

We got Patrick's DL today (the real one, not the paper one they give you at the DOL) and he is apparently FEMALE!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

SO we had to get a new one and it was hilarious. The line was forever (as usual) so we took a number, went to Home Depot and picked up some stuff we needed for the yard and went back. When we got up to the desk and told the lady what happened she cracked up. Then she called the main office and said "I need you to do a sex change for me." Oh man.

It's really the best time I've ever had at the Department of Licensing :)

On another note...my son got the results of his Advanced Placement US History test today...he got a PERFECT SCORE!!!!!!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline

I am watching the Bold and the Beautiful. I haven't watched it in years - my Grandma is big on it.

It's always the same thing. And Brooke has had affairs with every single male character in the show and is contantly busy declaring her enternal love for xyz. Slapper! :lol:

I am still sick at home, today it feels worse than in the last couple of days. My Melbourne friends should arrive at 2pm, hopefully they will be tired too, so I can chill with them for the rest of the day. I really don't feel energetic today. Plus it's 35 degrees (95° Fahrenheit) outside and the sun is strong.

BTW - only 27 days until I fly to see VJ's most favourite taco bender! :lol: Today in four weeks, I am on the plane already.

I am watching the Bold and the Beautiful. I haven't watched it in years - my Grandma is big on it.

It's always the same thing. And Brooke has had affairs with every single male character in the show and is contantly busy declaring her enternal love for xyz. Slapper! :lol:

I am still sick at home, today it feels worse than in the last couple of days. My Melbourne friends should arrive at 2pm, hopefully they will be tired too, so I can chill with them for the rest of the day. I really don't feel energetic today. Plus it's 35 degrees (95° Fahrenheit) outside and the sun is strong.

BTW - only 27 days until I fly to see VJ's most favourite taco bender! :lol: Today in four weeks, I am on the plane already.

I'm sorry you aren't doing well. (F) Of course your Melbourne friends will want to chill, we are a very chill people :)

Yes, they are very laid back. She is Kiwi, do I need to say more? :lol: Plus Joel has seen me sick before in a chaotic house. He knows what I am like. You know, you have friends that when they come over, you tidy the house like crazy and you make yourself look pretty and all. With Joel, I really don't care. We used to spent days on the sofa watching movies in our PJs, the house being a mess, going out at night and then spending the next day on the sofa in our PJs. :lol: He's like my little brother. :luv:

Timeline

:dance:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Yes, they are very laid back. She is Kiwi, do I need to say more? :lol: Plus Joel has seen me sick before in a chaotic house. He knows what I am like. You know, you have friends that when they come over, you tidy the house like crazy and you make yourself look pretty and all. With Joel, I really don't care. We used to spent days on the sofa watching movies in our PJs, the house being a mess, going out at night and then spending the next day on the sofa in our PJs. :lol: He's like my little brother. :luv:

I know the feeling. Its like being make in college with my current room mates. The pizza, the empty beer cans, the mess :( okay nostalgia over with.)Actually I'm really looking forward to commuting to Coventry during the weeks so I have my own space for at least 5 nights a week.

I really hope you do start to fell better though.

[ :dance:

So cute.

Yeah, it was like college, just without college. :lol:

I miss having housemates, but Germany is just not the country for it. People are to uptight. :P

You'll have a good mix though - living by yourself during the week and having people around you on the weekend! :thumbs: When do you start in Coventry?

Yeah, it was like college, just without college. :lol:

I miss having housemates, but Germany is just not the country for it. People are to uptight. :P

You'll have a good mix though - living by yourself during the week and having people around you on the weekend! :thumbs: When do you start in Coventry?

This coming Monday, will be living in a hotel for the first two-three weeks then moving into "Executive Accommodation". I'm not sure what that will entail, but I guess we will see. Meant to be a one bedroom flat though.

Timeline

today is shopping day :dance:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute