Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I meant I wouldn't have time during the week to do laundry etc... and I wouldn't want to waste time on the weekend doing it...

I don't want my hubby doing the laundry by himself.. he is horrible at it :lol:

i don't trust anyone doing my laundry

me too.. I didn't even trust my mom to do my laundry :lol:

i did. i guess what i meant is a man :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
See, you all have issues. I'll give away any and all chores to anyone who wants to do them. Any volunteers since you all seem so domesticated? :lol: :lol:

I'll give my chores away too. Heck, I PAY someone to do it for me so I don't have to :P I'll donate to the booty/javi no more chores fund. Let's start it! :lol:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Since my wife and I have different days off, we each clean when we don't work. Unless, there is something that neither of us wants to do. Then usually I get stuck doing it.

Example: My wife made coffee about a week ago, and forgot to clean the pot. This white mold ####### started to grow on the pot. Honestly, I don't know whether to clean it or shave it.

21FUNNY.gif

I meant I wouldn't have time during the week to do laundry etc... and I wouldn't want to waste time on the weekend doing it...

I don't want my hubby doing the laundry by himself.. he is horrible at it :lol:

i don't trust anyone doing my laundry

me too.. I didn't even trust my mom to do my laundry :lol:

i did. i guess what i meant is a man :P

haha I don't buy anything that can't just be thrown into the washer on any setting and come out looking the same. I don't believe in ironing, I don't even know how to do it.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Cause she enjoys it Booty. I can understand that.

People are different and like different things. You're more "modern" if you will, and she's more old fashioned.

It's all ok.

Then she should say SHE doesn't want to work a full time job. Not that she COULDN'T work a full time job. If she doesn't want to work full time then so be it. But to use having to take care of her husband as a reason to not work full time is lost on me. I guess I am just way to independent to understand this logic.

you don't need to take things so literally :lol: I explained a few posts above that I meant I wouldn't have time during the week to do the chores...

I'm still lost. I don't see how that's a legitimate reason for not working full time, especially if you need the money. I don't like doing those things on the weekend either. I'd much rather lounge around the house and chill with Javi all weekend. It's just not a reality. I guess I just don't understand so I'm gonna stop running my loud mouth now.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
See, you all have issues. I'll give away any and all chores to anyone who wants to do them. Any volunteers since you all seem so domesticated? :lol: :lol:

hey I am in no way domesticated :lol: I could really improve in a few areas.. and I am not saying i enjoy doing the laundry etc.. but it has to be done.. and I would just rather do it when hubby isn't home... maybe if I had my own washer and dryer it would be different but washing the clothes here involves going to the laundromat :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

It's not about who is doing the chores. It's that she said she COULDN'T work full time because she WOULDN'T be able to take care of her hubby. I don't know, Javi can take care of himself pretty well without me. He's 23 years old. I'm not his mama and I'm not his maid. I do my housework and chores but if anything should happen to me he needs to know how to do it as well. Plus, he's a grown man. He can take care of himself. He don't need me to take care of him. I sure wouldn't not work or not do something because he "needed" taking care of. Sorry, maybe I'm missing the point. I just don't see why a grown man needs "taken care of".

Oh but you are.... his hawt mamma :devil: :devil: :devil:

As per household chores, I don't do ####### :thumbs: . I wash the occasional dish and try not to throw my clothes around; but Bren is so b1tchy about household cleaning that he is in control of that, thank the gods.

I'll give my chores away too. Heck, I PAY someone to do it for me so I don't have to :P I'll donate to the booty/javi no more chores fund. Let's start it! :lol:

Sounds good to me! Everyone put in $5 so I can stop cleaning my house. :lol:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Cause she enjoys it Booty. I can understand that.

People are different and like different things. You're more "modern" if you will, and she's more old fashioned.

It's all ok.

Then she should say SHE doesn't want to work a full time job. Not that she COULDN'T work a full time job. If she doesn't want to work full time then so be it. But to use having to take care of her husband as a reason to not work full time is lost on me. I guess I am just way to independent to understand this logic.

you don't need to take things so literally :lol: I explained a few posts above that I meant I wouldn't have time during the week to do the chores...

I'm still lost. I don't see how that's a legitimate reason for not working full time, especially if you need the money. I don't like doing those things on the weekend either. I'd much rather lounge around the house and chill with Javi all weekend. It's just not a reality. I guess I just don't understand so I'm gonna stop running my loud mouth now.

yes we need money but I really don't need to be working full time to make the extra money that we need.. I can make enough for us just working part time...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

It's not about who is doing the chores. It's that she said she COULDN'T work full time because she WOULDN'T be able to take care of her hubby. I don't know, Javi can take care of himself pretty well without me. He's 23 years old. I'm not his mama and I'm not his maid. I do my housework and chores but if anything should happen to me he needs to know how to do it as well. Plus, he's a grown man. He can take care of himself. He don't need me to take care of him. I sure wouldn't not work or not do something because he "needed" taking care of. Sorry, maybe I'm missing the point. I just don't see why a grown man needs "taken care of".

Oh but you are.... his hawt mamma :devil: :devil: :devil:

As per household chores, I don't do ####### :thumbs: . I wash the occasional dish and try not to throw my clothes around; but Bren is so b1tchy about household cleaning that he is in control of that, thank the gods.

You got that right sister! But in that sense it's mamacita, not just mama. :lol: :lol:

I just got off the phone with my wife. She helpfully suggested that since I am home (the fact that I'm sick elicited no sympathy at all :() I should go clean the showers or something :(

awwwwwwwwwww did you ever see the smiley I posted before? lol

I did. I had to squint to see it properly though. I like my boobies bigger :P

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I just got off the phone with my wife. She helpfully suggested that since I am home (the fact that I'm sick elicited no sympathy at all :() I should go clean the showers or something :(

awwwwwwwwwww did you ever see the smiley I posted before? lol

I did. I had to squint to see it properly though. I like my boobies bigger :P

Well that was the only one I had :lol: