Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
:lol:

and I am sore again.... rugby inevitable leaves you bruised, even if it's just regular and 'friendly' training

oh...you meant soccer. :whistle: kidding.

trying to think of the American equivalent...

Edited by sassy1natl

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

it's funny.. Charlotte has at least 10 teams, several of them in competitive leagues, even some high schools have it as a regular sport, and half the town don't even know what it is

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Timeline
it's funny.. Charlotte has at least 10 teams, several of them in competitive leagues, even some high schools have it as a regular sport, and half the town don't even know what it is

Really? I have probably seen them playing, but assumed it was soccer. lol. Sorry.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Timeline

lol no dude, they're a little different

Edited by pedroh

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline
:blush: My badz

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

lol no dude, they're a little different

We have 2 types of Rugby at home Rugby League and Rugby Union, do you know which yours is?

Timeline

mhh.. It'd be Union rugby, we don't surrender the ball after six tackles.. according to the rules I'm reading...

we do lots of scrums :dance:

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

:lol:

and I am sore again.... rugby inevitable leaves you bruised, even if it's just regular and 'friendly' training

pr35l.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Anyone playing rugby has my full respect. We were forced to play it for high school PE. Fortunately I had a sympathetic mother who, before booking doctor/dentist/etc. appointments would always ask for my schedule so she could coincide my appointments with the PE lessons. :innocent:

I'm sore and achey today; I moved lots of heavy boxes yesterday, my arms haven't had such a good workout in quite a while. I also have bruises all down my thighs from where the boxes rested against my legs. On one thigh I have a very neat little row of five distinct bruises.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Timeline

39052319v2_240x240_Front_Color-Black.jpg

B)

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good Morning and yay for the new thread!! :dance:

I've been having this bad pain on my right wrist. So today I decided to make an appointment to go to the doctor cuz it really hurts and I want to see if they can give me one of those wrist guard. If they don't, I'll have to find a place to buy it.

I'm really glad I'm not a man, cuz if I had to masturbate keeping that repetitive motion it would suck :lol:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline
Good Morning and yay for the new thread!! :dance:

I've been having this bad pain on my right wrist. So today I decided to make an appointment to go to the doctor cuz it really hurts and I want to see if they can give me one of those wrist guard. If they don't, I'll have to find a place to buy it.

I'm really glad I'm not a man, cuz if I had to masturbate keeping that repetitive motion it would suck :lol:

:o:lol:

I hope it feels better!

:innocent: no comment

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835