*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
don't you hate when you colour your own hair and it has that funky smell ??? :wacko: it came with this coconut smelling conditioner too but I guess it wasn't strong enough to cover up the chemical smell...

this colour stuff had a very strong smell to begin with.. I almost gagged when I put it in my hair... :wacko:

Nope. Doesn't bother me. Then again I went to beauty school and got used to much worse smells, like perm solution.

it usually doesn't bother me either but this stuff was almost potent.. :blink:

it is almost giving me a headache... not sure what my hubby is going to say either.. he prolly won't want to come near me :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
don't you hate when you colour your own hair and it has that funky smell ??? :wacko: it came with this coconut smelling conditioner too but I guess it wasn't strong enough to cover up the chemical smell...

this colour stuff had a very strong smell to begin with.. I almost gagged when I put it in my hair... :wacko:

Nope. Doesn't bother me. Then again I went to beauty school and got used to much worse smells, like perm solution.

it is almost giving me a headache... not sure what my hubby is going to say either.. he prolly won't want to come near me :lol:

Oh wow, next time get something else. My daughter gives me a hard time all the time about it.

My answer? Go watch tv in your room. :P

Timeline

Oh wow, next time get something else. My daughter gives me a hard time all the time about it.

My answer? Go watch tv in your room. :P

i had high hopes that it wouldn't smell bad after I showered because the conditioner smelled so pretty :P....

I think it was nice and Easy that I used... I usually buy the one in the green box.. Garnier Nutrisse or something.. it usually smells pretty good, even when applying it.. it has this oil stuff you had to the colouring mixture...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

the Garnier does a pretty good job too...

when I am at a hair salon, the stylist will go, "oh I love the colour of your hair" and then I will say, "yeah I do it myself".. and they are like, "really?"

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

when I am at a hair salon, the stylist will go, "oh I love the colour of your hair" and then I will say, "yeah I do it myself".. and they are like, "really?"

I get that too. :lol:

i think I may have figured it out... attention ________ :lol:

Yes, that's it. :lol:

Timeline

I get that too. :lol:

you hear it all the time.. "oh you should never colour your own hair" etc... I have been doing it for over 10 years with no problems... *shrugs*

it would cost me a couple arms and legs to get it coloured in a salon ...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I never colour my hair on a regular basis.. it is always a couple of months in between and today was actually the first time I have coloured it in over a year and half...

so anyways the point I am trying to make is that I always put the colour through my whole hair every time I colour... I might put a little more on the top though...

I usually colour my hair just a shade or two different from my own so the roots aren't that bad.. this time I went a little darker then I usually do.. not sure about it yet...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I never colour my hair on a regular basis.. it is always a couple of months in between and today was actually the first time I have coloured it in over a year and half...

so anyways the point I am trying to make is that I always put the colour through my whole hair every time I colour... I might put a little more on the top though...

I usually colour my hair just a shade or two different from my own so the roots aren't that bad.. this time I went a little darker then I usually do.. not sure about it yet...

That's different. If you only color occasionally it's ok to do all of it.

Sleep on it, you'll decide later. Usually change is hard to accept at first.

I was just reading the directions on my new straightener to figure out what temperature it suggested I use for my hair. One of the "precautions" is "never use while sleeping" :lol:

I'm sure they mean don't forget to turn it off or don't fall asleep while it is heating up but how its worded I'm like seriously? :P

Marilyn what color is it? Just a bit darker than when you had it cut last week?

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline
I was just reading the directions on my new straightener to figure out what temperature it suggested I use for my hair. One of the "precautions" is "never use while sleeping" :lol:

I'm sure they mean don't forget to turn it off or don't fall asleep while it is heating up but how its worded I'm like seriously? :P

Marilyn what color is it? Just a bit darker than when you had it cut last week?

yeah the colour on the box was Natural Medium Golden Brown...

it doesn't look bad, i just have to get used to it...

mvSuprise-hug.gif