The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
Aww poor daddy. Just take her to wal-mart or something. They have them there - if you have them where you are.

You can have her take some off the shelf that look like they're her size and walk her to the dressing room to try them on.

If she has one already, look and see what the size is, and go one bigger.

There aren't that many different kinds for a girl her age, shouldn't be terribly difficult.

At 12 I'm sure she can pretty much handle it herself. Good luck!

Thanks, ya, I will probably just go to Wal Mart. But as far as a girl her age, she is bigger than many adult women. I would say that now, she is average for an adult woman. Her mother is a pretty big size, so she is following after her mother already.

Steve,

Take her to Nordstrom's. Though the bras are a bit more expensive there, the salesladies are fabulous. They will take her in the back near the dressing rooms, measure her so she can have a proper fitting bra and then find 6 or 7 different types for her to try. Plus, Nordstrom's has a guarantee that if the bra doesn't work after she takes it home she can return it.

They are really great and I don't usually shop there!

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Timeline
Aww poor daddy. Just take her to wal-mart or something. They have them there - if you have them where you are.

You can have her take some off the shelf that look like they're her size and walk her to the dressing room to try them on.

There aren't that many different kinds for a girl her age, shouldn't be terribly difficult.

Thanks, ya, I will probably just go to Wal Mart. But as far as a girl her age, she is bigger than many adult women. I would say that now, she is average for an adult woman. Her mother is a pretty big size, so she is following after her mother already.

Sounds like she's about a B cup I'd imagine. You can try an A, but if that's too small, go for a B. I hope she's not a C at 12 years old! :unsure:

I found one that she has, but it does not have a tag on it. When she visited her mother last month, her mother gave her one of her old ones. I will just ask someone at wal-mart what cup size she is. But I think it might be a "C".

Have you seen girls now a days? They are much more mature than when I was her age.

It's the chicken! :lol:

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

LoriLawless, so funny you said that. My MIL still lives in Pakistan, and she sent us an email about KFC (go figure). Saying that it (KFC) was the cause of the increased breast size in girls now, due to the hormones the chicken.

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

~John Fitzgerald Kennedy~

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

Sounds like she's about a B cup I'd imagine. You can try an A, but if that's too small, go for a B. I hope she's not a C at 12 years old! :unsure:

I found one that she has, but it does not have a tag on it. When she visited her mother last month, her mother gave her one of her old ones. I will just ask someone at wal-mart what cup size she is. But I think it might be a "C".

Have you seen girls now a days? They are much more mature than when I was her age.

Ok, Thanks for everyones help. Mission accomplished. I ended up taking her to Victoria's Secret and they fitted her. 34C, Dois Mio! Then since they were so nice I even bought one from them, then went to Ross to buy more. I like Ross.

And her favorite meat happens to be chicken, hmmm.

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

I had a C cup at her age as well and I am now a DDD/E. :whistle:

Better lock her away now, the boys will be throwing themselves at her! :lol:

That is why I always give her the talk about stay away from boys and never trust them! Boys are DOGS!! I've told a couple of boys who came to the door to leave and go home. And she has one friend, who is just a friend, that she sketeboards and stuff with. I had a talk with him and told him that if he ever touchs my daughter, he will wish he was never born.

4-29-08 - Mailed I-130 & I-129F together to CSC

CSC

I-130 I-129F

5-01-08 - NOA1 5-02-08 - NOA1

5-04-08 - Touched 5-06-08 - Touched

5-05-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail 5-08-08 - Rcvd NOA1 in mail

5-14-08 - Touched 5-14-08 - Touched

5-20-08 - Touched

5-29-08 - NOA2................................5-29-08 - NOA2

5-30-08 - Touched............................5-30-08 - Touched

6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy..........6-02-08 - Rcvd NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

6-05-08 - NVC rcvd, new # & IIN.......6-04-08 - NVC rcvd, new #

6-15-08 - NVC invoiced AOS..............6-09-08 - Shipped DHL to Bs. As.

6-15-08 - Paid AOS online..................6-11-08 - Dlvd to Embassy

6-15-08 - Sent DS-3032 email...........6-17-08 - Received e-mail Packet 3

6-17-08 - AOS shows PAID!!!............6-25-08 - Turnned in Packet 3

6-17-08 - Sent AOS pkg Fed Ex.........7-11-08 - Medical

6-23-08 - DS-3032 accepted..............8-14-08 - Interview!!!

6-26-08 - NVC says my I-864EZ is not original Signature (BS!!!)

6-28-08 - IV bill invoiced online.

7-01-08 - Paid IV Bill online

7-01-08 - Re-sent I-864EZ

7-02-08 - IV Bill show "Paid"

7-02-08 - NVC Received I-864EZ, again!!

7-03-08 - Sent DS-230 via FedEx.

7-03-08 - NVC recieves and enters new I-864EZ

7-07-08 - NVC receives and enters DS-230

7-16-08 - CASE COMPLETE!!!!

8-14-08 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!

8-19-08 - POE, Washington DC.

LoriLawless, so funny you said that. My MIL still lives in Pakistan, and she sent us an email about KFC (go figure). Saying that it (KFC) was the cause of the increased breast size in girls now, due to the hormones the chicken.

Actually I was serious, I've heard that as well. :thumbs:

Ok, Thanks for everyones help. Mission accomplished. I ended up taking her to Victoria's Secret and they fitted her. 34C, Dois Mio! Then since they were so nice I even bought one from them, then went to Ross to buy more. I like Ross.

Told ya. :lol:

ok so party planning has gone well. the guests of honor won't be arriving until 5:30 or 6. we had to delay them because the people coming from out of town encountered a long detour due to road construction. it's really hot outside so I'm hoping it cools off some in the next hour or so.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

happy it worked out! such a good poppa :yes:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

I am so bad. I have a paper due on Thursday. I have not even started. It has to be 10-12 pages long. Even with 12 font and double-spaced, that's a lot of writing (or typing lol). Credit-based insurance rates is the topic... exciting. :bonk::bonk:

I'm through venting, now. :blush:

"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others.

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there."

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~

I just wanted to give a shout out to Pedro and booty hope you can forgive me i flip out on that day. I was having a bad week and tired as heck i guess i had another melt down loool. Sorry guys and to the others i offended peace.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just wanted to give a shout out to Pedro and booty hope you can forgive me i flip out on that day. I was having a bad week and tired as heck i guess i had another melt down loool. Sorry guys and to the others i offended peace.

yay eric is back! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Not in my vocabulary. But thanks though.

~Jalal ad-Din Rumi~