Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Len and I bonded over Fuego en la Sangre :lol:

Pedro just came home and he is taking a wee little nap while I am watching food network. If Rachel Ray says EVOO one more time, I will scream.

I know sister, I know!!!!! Mind you, my mother was not too impressed when I told her I watched Fuego en la Sangre :blush: "Is that what you went to graduate school for????" :angry:

Needless to say, I lied and told her I would never watch it again.... :unsure: as if.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i'm not into horoscope stuff, but someone sent me this ansd it's interesting. Let me know if you guys are like that:

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional.. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.

PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative.May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful.

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. - my baby to be

TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings that are stable width='100%' and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty.. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous. me :D

GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable But needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Like change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally.

CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.

LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos . Attractive.

VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to.Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

SCORPIO - The Intense One (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Very energetic. Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined . Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. my hubby

SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21) Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities.. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Doesn't like rules. Sometimes hypocritical. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Doesn't like being doubted. Beautiful inside and out.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

Lies! Lies! Lies! :jest:

Timeline

are you sure? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hmmm... I thought I was.... now I don't know..... :wacko:

Though Bren does say I am "loving and beautiful". Wait, he's a Libra too. Darn, I'm so gullible. :crying:

Timeline

Hmmm... I thought I was.... now I don't know..... :wacko:

Though Bren does say I am "loving and beautiful". Wait, he's a Libra too. Darn, I'm so gullible. :crying:

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
VIRGO - The Perfectionist (Aug 23 - Sept 22) Dominant In relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to.Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

True story. Case in point. Been having a pretty nasty email argument today with my ex-husband's wife. It's gotten pretty bad. My ex even made some comment about how Patrick isn't a US Citizen so if we have to go back to court over custody issues, he'll be excluded.

UM .... so will his wife. Because only the mother and father are part of new parenting plans....

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Oh yes, and it's the first day of school

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Like boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help Others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leos . Attractive.

Yeah that's right baby!!

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be Unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want.

Mostly true, I am afraid. The ambitious, practical and humorous.

Patient? Depends on what it is. Waiting for two hours at the doctor? No problem. Trying to get that know out of my necklace? 10 seconds and I throw it into the corner! I am never unfriendly though and don't hold grudges, nor I am competitive.

Wise? :lol: Smart #######, yes...but wise?

Timeline

very wise, you are, yes :yes:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

so i was making my beans salad and i read that the carrots expired 8 days ago. but i'll eat it anyway. what's the worse that can happen? diarrhea? that would make my day.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

best if used by

i ate them yesterday too.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline