Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I just wanted to say: I HATE MY JOB AND ALL THE PHONEY FAKE PEOPLE HERE!!!

Ok I am better now!

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:crying: my name is pedro, and I'm a decoration challenged person..

:jest:

Stay safe in the weather you two. Sounds like you have been having fun Julia. I can't wait till I get back to start decorating our place.

Oh and I hope your tooth is ok.

I need gumboots! :lol: I really enjoy crazy weather. As long as no people get harmed, I think it's great. The rain here was even worse than back in Melbourne, when you get those flood rains, can you imagine? Outside we have this warm tropical mugginess now, it's about 26 degrees and aout 98% humidity!

The tooth is just a wee bit chipped luckily. I wonder what was in the burger - darn, I shouldn't have just swallowed it! :lol:

Is John as decoration challenged as Pedro? Does he live in a house or an apartment? We decided to go for olive green, dark red and brown as colours for this apartment - I think the colours suit Pedro well. Since I don't live here, I don't want to change this into a girly palce. Just a nice, grown up, warm and comfy man home. :lol:

It's 7:37am over here and I am cooking bolognese sauce because I am bored! I just chucked about half a bottle of habanero sauce into the sauce to spice it up a little. :devil:

John took over his Grandparents house. There are two houses on the farm. It was originally built around 150(???) years ago as a barn (a little barn) and then converted. 3 bedrooms lots to play with.

He often says to me it was good enough for my grandmother why isn't it good enough for you. He only says that cause he doesn't like painting and it desperately needs a colour change. His grandmother painted the entire house undercoat pink. (Imagine pale peptobismal)

Well the entire house with the exception of the kitchen and bathroom which were screaming queen teal green. However once I washed the walls down it would almost blind you when the sun shone on it.

I personally think John is decoration challenged. He would disagree. So I can't wait till I'm allowed to stamp my own style on the house.

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Stay safe in the weather you two. Sounds like you have been having fun Julia. I can't wait till I get back to start decorating our place.

I need gumboots! :lol: I really enjoy crazy weather. As long as no people get harmed, I think it's great. The rain here was even worse than back in Melbourne, when you get those flood rains, can you imagine? Outside we have this warm tropical mugginess now, it's about 26 degrees and aout 98% humidity!

The tooth is just a wee bit chipped luckily. I wonder what was in the burger - darn, I shouldn't have just swallowed it! :lol:

Is John as decoration challenged as Pedro? Does he live in a house or an apartment? We decided to go for olive green, dark red and brown as colours for this apartment - I think the colours suit Pedro well. Since I don't live here, I don't want to change this into a girly palce. Just a nice, grown up, warm and comfy man home. :lol:

It's 7:37am over here and I am cooking bolognese sauce because I am bored! I just chucked about half a bottle of habanero sauce into the sauce to spice it up a little. :devil:

John took over his Grandparents house. There are two houses on the farm. It was originally built around 150(???) years ago as a barn (a little barn) and then converted. 3 bedrooms lots to play with.

He often says to me it was good enough for my grandmother why isn't it good enough for you. He only says that cause he doesn't like painting and it desperately needs a colour change. His grandmother painted the entire house undercoat pink. (Imagine pale peptobismal)

Well the entire house with the exception of the kitchen and bathroom which were screaming queen teal green. However once I washed the walls down it would almost blind you when the sun shone on it.

I personally think John is decoration challenged. He would disagree. So I can't wait till I'm allowed to stamp my own style on the house.

LOL That is funny!!! It made me smile!!!

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

Timeline

nice meeting you too Lori :)

yea.. this morning independence rd was blocked, so central in some areas.. I had to go the freakin opposite way to get to work lol..

thanks to my private weather lady.. I was informed promptly this morning :P

she keeps me updated what's going on

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

good idea!

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute

Filed: Timeline
nice meeting you too Lori :)

yea.. this morning independence rd was blocked, so central in some areas.. I had to go the freakin opposite way to get to work lol..

thanks to my private weather lady.. I was informed promptly this morning :P

she keeps me updated what's going on

ARGH that's aggravating, but at least you knew ahead of time.

Maybe you and John can start a support group. :lol:

:lol:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

was the short story .... Link

The Revolt Of "Mother"

By Mary E. Wilkins

written about his grandmother

eta: link is not working ... http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/tocce...p;division=div1

Edited by Natty Bumppo

The Revolt Of "Mother"

By Mary E. Wilkins

eta: link is not working ... http://etext.lib.virginia.edu/etcbin/tocce...p;division=div1

huh??? :blink:

completely confused.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

The Revolt Of "Mother"

By Mary E. Wilkins

huh??? :blink:

completely confused.

in the story ... mother moved into the new barn ... and converted it into a home ...

if I read your earlier message correctly ... wasn't your grandmothers home originally a barn?

it's a short read ... hit the link and type the story title into the search box ... follow the title/ author and you'll get the story ...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

your metrosexual award has been revoked!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

oh noes!

El Presidente of VJ

Wohnen Heute