Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

bahaha...thankfully Sujeet has never smelled very bad. I mean for a man, you'd expect bad BO smell to show up one day. But even after he has mowed the lawn and is covered in yucky sweat, he just smells like sweat and not BO.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
bahaha...thankfully Sujeet has never smelled very bad. I mean for a man, you'd expect bad BO smell to show up one day. But even after he has mowed the lawn and is covered in yucky sweat, he just smells like sweat and not BO.

What kind of desi is he :wacko:

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline
ugh, I hate interviews.... I never know how to answer the questions and I feel so nervous the whole time

Yeah...it can be nerve wracking.

Some interviewers have more talkative and happy personalities and that changes things, at least for me, I would be able to be more myself and normal instead of nervous.

What kind of desi is he :wacko:

haha...

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ugh, I hate interviews.... I never know how to answer the questions and I feel so nervous the whole time

Yeah...it can be nerve wracking.

Some interviewers have more talkative and happy personalities and that changes things, at least for me, I would be able to be more myself and normal instead of nervous.

yeah it helps when the interviewer is more friendly.. the last interview I was on I almost felt like I was being grilled... oh I didn't get that job by the way :P

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
interviews are the worst part. Í can show I can do the job by doing the freaking job, not by avoiding to sweat like crazy and remember how to speak.

i take it you're the nervous type.... interviewing people like you is fun :jest::P

yeah yeah, it's pathetic, that's what it is.

nessa did things get regular yet? lol I noticed pages ago you said all the fiber you ate and included a banana, but bananas also can bind things if you know what I mean. :P

no. it's getting worse. I bought fiberchoice, cant remember now, instead of buying protein bars I'm buying fiberone bars, activia yogurt that has fiber, pineapple cottage cheese that has fiber, etc etc.

I was thinking just yesterday that banas are actually good to stop diarrhea, so I won't be eating banana for a while :P

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline

It's not pathetic. It's normal. It passes with time.

time? it's been over 10 years of shameful interviews. I panic, seriously. It's like being in front of my entire class all over again trying to do a presentation. My heart starts beating fast, i have to sit, because my vision starts getting blur, I start getting dizzy and I start shaking like crazy that I can't even read the paper i'm holding.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

time? it's been over 10 years of shameful interviews. I panic, seriously. It's like being in front of my entire class all over again trying to do a presentation. My heart starts beating fast, i have to sit, because my vision starts getting blur, I start getting dizzy and I start shaking like crazy that I can't even read the paper i'm holding.

You know, there's medications that can calm you. I know someone with that problem and he uses them on interviews, he does much better now.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

You know, there's medications that can calm you. I know someone with that problem and he uses them on interviews, he does much better now.

yeah, that's all i need, to take a prozac before the interview and look like i'm stoned :lol:

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline

I had more public speaking fear in the past. But college classes and my church helped me get over it a lot. Of course there was the speech class in college, I'd be so nervous every time. Within a couple years and having to speak in front of a couple hundred classmates I got a lot better.Especially when it was a group speech and my group was standing there like deer in the headlights and not speaking well, I had to take over and save our speeches, lol. That made me much better at it. Also at church I'd play guitar and sing in front of everyone and that made a huge difference and made me less scared over time. Now if I have to be in front of a big group to talk, I make sure I know what I am talking about and then think "If I act nervous it's not going to sound good so you better snap out of it" and it does help. :P

Edited by Parivar CSK

Timeline
I don't think it's prozac... I may be mistaken though.

that's what tony soprano took for his panic attacks

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Timeline
well, my point is that I have never tried to flame anyone :P you are implying that I have and I am not good at it :P

huh??

you flame people all the time!!! you are way ruder than the other nice ladies on this thread....like nessa...

yeah, and she just flamed me. it almost woke me up too! :jest:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
My heart starts beating fast, i have to sit, because my vision starts getting blur, I start getting dizzy and I start shaking like crazy that I can't even read the paper i'm holding.

that sounds like the first time you saw me get undressed. :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!