5,005 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Haha...

I think some of my PMs are like 3 years or more old. :unsure: Unless I had deleted those oldies, I don't remember.

I just checked, my oldest PM is from Feb 27 2004!!! The first one ever from Jamie. Crazy. There are others from 2004 and 2005 and so on from various people.

My fingers don't seem to want to type what I want them to.

Edited by Parivar CSK

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Haha...

I think some of my PMs are like 3 years or more old. :unsure: Unless I had deleted those oldies, I don't remember.

I just checked, my oldest PM is from Feb 27 2004!!! The first one ever from Jamie. Crazy. There are others from 2004 and 2005 and so on from various people.

My fingers don't seem to want to type what I want them to.

so you still have PM's from the other site??

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yep...I guess they were not affected by the new server. :)

what the helll. I can't have many PMs because the mailbox goes full really quick. How can Parivar have such old PM's?

What I do have a lot of is PMS. :jest:

If the PMs are just conversational about a random topic, I delete to make room. If the PM had an interesting thing in it or someone wrote really nice stuff in it then I keep it. :lol:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
We're America, when we make mistakes, that turns into the right way to do things.

Bwahahahahaha

Starbucks drinkers make me rethink my stand against the death penalty....

Starbucks will slowly kill them so it's really better than any torture or punishment.

Gosh, like every day someone is asking AJ to empty his PM box. :lol: What the heck?

Because he's the dude.

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
then I will be naked.. :o

:devil:

Gosh, like every day someone is asking AJ to empty his PM box. :lol: What the heck?

it's all those warnings from the mods. :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!