Ban Hammer

The Say Anything Thread - take 5

5,005 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
marilyn you have been found guilty by a self-selected jury of your peers of the high crime of hating canada and partaking of starbucks beverages.

what shall be her sentence, high inquisitor?

waterboarding, except we shall use a tim hortons brew in lieu of h2o, properly chilled to avoid unnecessary burns.

strip her of her maple leaf! :ranting:

:o :o

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Marilyn, people love teasing you. :lol: You should have insulted AJ about Jersey being the armpit of America and Charles about tornadoes, Toto and Dorothy. Come on, bring out the mean! :P

And...you only wear maple leaves as clothes? That can't be comfortable.

lol..she thought...."oh those canadians get everything azz backward "

how would she have known I was Canadian?... I don't have "I am a Canadian" tattooed on my forehead :P:lol:

accent - check. white skin in cali - check. carries a snow shovel - check. :whistle:

I don't have a accent silly and there are quite a few people with white skin in Cali... :P

maybe the timbits and tim horton's coffee gave it away. along with trying to pay with canadian tire money :D

I am trying to figure out what me being from Canada has to do with my mistake... Americans don't make mistakes or something ?? :unsure::P

We're America, when we make mistakes, that turns into the right way to do things.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Marilyn, people love teasing you. :lol: You should have insulted AJ about Jersey being the armpit of America and Charles about tornadoes, Toto and Dorothy. Come on, bring out the mean! :P

Damn, girl, sometimes the Noo Yawker in you really comes through!

Timeline

Damn, girl, sometimes the Noo Yawker in you really comes through!

:lol:

There isn't much New Yorker in me, imagine if I had lived there longer. :lol:

Timeline

I remember in a time long ago, Marilyn and AJ both saying they never got PMs from people. Well AJ is mr. popularity around here now!

stina, did you see my story where I made the pharmacist lady think my hubby took BC ?? :lol:

Yes lol, sorry there was a lot for me to catch up on!

That is funny. I probably would have made the same mistake. Yes, me an American, hard to believe!!

I remember in a time long ago, Marilyn and AJ both saying they never got PMs from people. Well AJ is mr. popularity around here now!

yeah yeah

len and bren asked me to make room, so guess what my lazy a s s did... i deleted one PM. So i can get 1 more. LOL.

Timeline

yeah yeah

len and bren asked me to make room, so guess what my lazy a s s did... i deleted one PM. So i can get 1 more. LOL.

:lol:

yeah yeah

j/k

I have the same problem. Some old PMs I can't seem to part with. Stuff from Jamie in the old days of petitions. Oh the memories. I always have to go and delete PMs once in awhile. But I just delete a couple at a time. I sift through.

Edited by Parivar CSK

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

yeah my PM box is half full...... I try and go through and delete some every once in awhile but I have some PM"s from like 1 or 2 years ago that I like to hold onto

mvSuprise-hug.gif